Wine lovers take pride in their collection of priceless wines. But storing these wines is vital and for this reason, you need to own wine storage cabinets. Coming in different designs and quality, you can even pick different patterns. These cabinets can come as a closed structure or like a rack. So, you can either flaunt it or keep it protected. As you can see, storage is not an issue in this case. The finish on these products looks gorgeous. You can pick any product that you might like.
In this wine cabinet buying guide, you get to know how each cabinet is different from one another. So, study every little detail and see how beautiful an addition it can be.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Wine Storage Cabinets Reviews
- 10. Christopher Knight Home Lochner Mid-Century Faux Wood Wine Cabinet and Bar Cabinet
- 9. Kings Brand Furniture Wood Buffet Wine Rack Cabinet with Drawer
- 8. GBU Home Kitchen Sideboard Wine Cabinet with Storage
- 7. Northbeam Oxford Bar Wine Cabinet
- 6. Winsome Ancona Modular Wine Storage Cabinets with Drawer
- 5. Convenience Concepts Newport Black Faux Marble Serving Bar Cabinet
- 4. Winsome Macon Bar Wine Cabinet
- 3. Giantex Buffet Server Wood Cabinet Sideboard Cupboard Table – Wine Storage Cabinets
- 2. Giantex Buffet Sideboard Large Wood Wine Storage Cabinet
- 1. Martin Furniture IMCP300 Wine Cabinet
Table of the Best Wine Storage Cabinets Reviews
10. Christopher Knight Home Lochner Mid-Century Faux Wood Wine Cabinet and Bar Cabinet
Christopher Knight offers you one of the best handmade wine cabinets you can get for the price. It features an elegant mid-century design that meets and exceeds your expectations by a wide margin. This is divided into four main compartments. One of the compartments on the bottom right has divided space. Hence, you can store as many as 15 wine bottles in their cell. That gives you organizational clarity so that you can quickly entertain your guests during a surprise visit.
Since the cabinet is from faux wood, it isn’t as heavy as real wood products and can be easily disassembled or moved around. That means you won’t suffer through buckets of sweat when you move.
- Legs are from sturdy thick iron to support the weight of the cabinet.
- Handles on the cabinet doors have a chrome accent for aesthetic appeal.
- One of the compartments has space to hang your glasses.
9. Kings Brand Furniture Wood Buffet Wine Rack Cabinet with Drawer
Kings Brand Furniture always makes some of the best wooden furniture and hasn’t disappointed with this wine rack cabinet. The best thing you’ll love about this cabinet is its small form factor and minimal footprint. Even if you are short on space, you can afford to maintain a great wine collection. The cabinet is neatly divided into slots for storing each wine bottle separately.
You can have a wine collection of 16 bottles at a single time and they will be displayed in all their glory. The space between each shelf is also wide enough to allow you to read the label of each wine bottle. You can pull out a bottle after identifying it with a glance.
- The dark cherry finish on the cabinet looks premium and protects the wood as well.
- Due to solid wood and veneer manufacturing, this furniture looks elegant and would last you for a long time.
- A drawer at the top lets you store small glasses, wine openers, and other accessories.
8. GBU Home Kitchen Sideboard Wine Cabinet with Storage
GBU brings to you a waterproof wine cabinet that is coupled with vanity and functionality. The classic style wine cabinet looks good enough to place in your living room even without any wine. Next, the cabinet has a space in the middle that is crisscrossed for optimal storage. Each triangular space can store at least 2 bottles and in total, this has enough room to store numerous bottles.
Moreover, the wine bottles in this cabinet are stored horizontally. This keeps the wine in contact with the cork and keeps the cork moist. Hence, you can open it easily. Finally, you can use this wine cabinet for other purposes as well. In your kitchen, bath, for storing books, and a lot more.
- You don’t need to worry about water damage since the surface is waterproof.
- Magnetic door holder prevents cabinet doors from swinging about.
- High-quality bearings make the drawers slide out smoothly.
7. Northbeam Oxford Bar Wine Cabinet
The Oxford wine bar cabinet from Northbeam looks like it’s stuck in between medieval and modern times. The design of the cabinet is unique enough to borrow charm from antiquity without sacrificing practicality. Your best vintage wine collection will be a perfect fit for this amazing cabinet. In this cabinet, you can store as many as 10 wine bottles on the left side.
Each shelf on the right side can hold two bottles in their slots while laying them horizontally. On the right side, you get three shelves that can have anything from wine bottles stored vertically to glasses, cork openers, ice buckets, and more.
- The sliding mechanism of the door is smooth and always keeps one side of your cabinet in the limelight.
- Rustic black hardware is sturdy and exquisite.
- Comes with easy instructions for assembly.
6. Winsome Ancona Modular Wine Storage Cabinets with Drawer
This modular wine cabinet from Winsome is a minimalist’s dream. The simplicity of its design and quality components makes this cabinet shine in any room of your home. It is divided into rows and columns making individual cells for each wine bottle. You can fill up the wine cabinet with your wine collection by laying the bottles horizontally.
Moreover, since the bottles aren’t exposed to light, the wine doesn’t have an altered taste when you open it for a special occasion. The cabinet is created from premium quality wood and polished with a dark finish. As a result, it stays protected from the elements and looks great for generations.
- Compartments are large enough to store wine bottles with a capacity of 750ml.
- Legs are stable and keep the cabinet from shaking.
- The drawer at the top has a beautiful knob for pulling it out.
5. Convenience Concepts Newport Black Faux Marble Serving Bar Cabinet
Convenience Concepts has a brand new cabinet that lets you do a lot more than storing your wines. This cabinet has a structure that is suited to be a minibar. At the bottom, you have an empty shelf that can be used to store wine bottles or even large bottles of amazing bourbon. Even after all of that, you would be able to keep an ice bucket on the bottom shelf.
Above that is a curated storage space for storing wine bottles in separate compartments. Adjacent to the wine cells, you have two drawers that can be used to store accessories. Furthermore, the cabinet is from high-quality materials including MDF, melamine, and metal. So, you don’t need to worry about its strength and stability.
- Stemware racks let you hang wine glasses easily.
- Additional shelves at the top let you store more glasses, cocktail shakers, and more.
- Easy to clean and maintain and the faux marble top lets you mix your drinks in style.
4. Winsome Macon Bar Wine Cabinet
Winsome never creates something average and this cabinet from the brand is another great example of its peerless quality. The is made from top-quality wood and hardware that is reliable enough to operate smoothly. With four major divisions, the cabinet brings you the best storage options in a small space.
At the bottom left, you get a wine grid for storing 12 wine bottles. Moreover, there are three other compartments that can hold many things you want. It may be bowls, kitchenware, jars, or anything else. There is also a drawer to hold your wine bottle opener, cork remover, tongs, and other accessories.
- Doors have knobs of brushed nickel for a premium feel and look.
- Four rows can hold many glasses with a diameter of over 4-inches upside down.
- The wide exposed top is a nifty platform to make and serve drinks.
3. Giantex Buffet Server Wood Cabinet Sideboard Cupboard Table – Wine Storage Cabinets
Giantex never disappoints when it comes to furniture and it holds for their wine cabinets. This furniture defines premium within a budget. You will find the best use of engineered wood in this cabinet. Fine lines and perfect geometry has created a wonderful combination. And the stealthy dark finish suits any room you place this cabinet.
In the middle, you will find a 12 wine bottle grid with large openings for storing your wines neatly. Since wine bottles have individual space they won’t collide and risk damage. Either side of the wine grid has closed compartments that can be accessed via swinging doors.
- The thicker MDF board used in the construction of this cabinet adds to its longevity.
- Five wooden legs give strong support for holding up the cabinet.
- The finishing isn’t just pretty, but waterproof as well for protection against moisture damage.
2. Giantex Buffet Sideboard Large Wood Wine Storage Cabinet
Few things can top a well-made cabinet with ample storage capacity. Astonishingly Giantex holds the secret and presents to you a cabinet with the perk of modularity to one-up the competition. Most classic wine cabinets have a middle space for wine storage. However, they can’t be removed and reorganized.
However, this cabinet lets you remove the wine racks and adjust the shelves to fit your storage needs. That means you can use this piece of furniture for numerous purposes and edit it to your specific needs.
- With a weight capacity of 220 pounds, it can hold most things you store in it.
- The use of the P2 particle board frees it from the weakness of other engineered wood.
- Its rustic and simple texture is appealing to the sight.
1. Martin Furniture IMCP300 Wine Cabinet
Martin Furniture has an amazing cabinet that obliterates the competition with its distinct design and sleek finish. The all-black cabinet looks amazing any way you look at it and sits well with your home decor. There are two wine grids to accommodate your complete wine collection. Whereas the extra space inside the other compartments can hold other types of liquor.
You can also remove the wine grids if you want to make room for other things or use the wine cabinet for other purposes. There’s also a glass storage rack inside the cabinet to keep everything in one place.
- Mesh doors can drop down for easy access and bar service.
- Shelves behind the mesh doors can be adjusted for easy storage.
The exclusive collection of your wines will be now well-preserved in a wine storage cabinet. Do not limit yourself to certain bottles when you can own many.