To be honest, we just cannot spend a day without having water. It is deniably the most important part of our daily lifestyle. From the need of water for drinking purposes to the usage of water in your everyday life, you will need water almost anytime and every time. Now if there’s an emergency, how will you manage the continuous flow of water? You need to find yourself a storage solution. For such times of urgency, the water storage tanks help to escape. You can keep the tank loads with gallons of water.
If you have no clue on how to buy a tank or how much capacity a tank can be, then this article is just for you. Read the guide and feel free to go through the top choices.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Water Storage Tanks Reviews
- 10. Smart Tank 50 Gallon Stackable Water Storage Tanks
- 9. WaterPrepared 55 Gallon Stackable Water Storage Tanks – Emergency Water Barrel Container
- 8. RomoTech Domed Polyethylene 26 Gallon Reservoir
- 7. Augason Farms 55-Gallon Water Storage Tanks
- 6. Sure Water 260 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tanks
- 5. Class A Customs T-7500 Water Storage Tank
- 4. LIVINGPAL 100 Gallon Collapsible Water Storage Container – Foldable Rain Barrel
- 3. CFS 6.0 Gallon Reverse Osmosis RO Water Storage Tank
- 2. Legacy Premium Portable Reusable Water Storage Tank
- 1. Weco 300 Gallon Atmospheric Water Storage Tank
Table of the Best Water Storage Tanks Reviews
10. Smart Tank 50 Gallon Stackable Water Storage Tanks
A major issue during any disaster or emergency is the shortage of water. Well, you can tackle it if get hold of a suitable stackable water storage tank. This 50-gallon tank is significantly big that can come in really handy when you encounter the much troubling water scarcity. Made with care and strength, as it is made in the USA you can stay totally sure of the quality you are going to get. The high-density plastic construction of the entire tank helps you to store water safely.
Also, the material doesn’t consist of BPA and UV, making the water you store safe for consumption and uses. Lastly, it is 24-pounds that are certainly not too heavy or light.
- Stackable design, you will not face any major challenge when it comes to keeping the tank in your home.
- Smart design has an opening on the top side for hassle-free water filling.
- To help in the swift pouring of water, you get a 2-inches fill port.
9. WaterPrepared 55 Gallon Stackable Water Storage Tanks – Emergency Water Barrel Container
Storing water is an important thing in places that is prone to water scarcity. It is wise to get a water tank can help you solve it. The construction is done using rugged and high-density polyethylene, the built quality is extraordinary. As a result, you can store a lot and it will last a long time serving your needs. In addition to that, the material is minus BPA, making it safe for use with drinking water as well.
As it is FDA/NSF compliant, this tank can handle the pressure of a hundred gallons of water for decades. Therefore, making it a perfect solution for water storage. Also, if you have to store water in multiple tanks, the stackable design helps to store larger quantities of water.
- Offers you with huge water storing capacity of 55 gallons making it suitable for use in various situations.
- The space-saving water storage tank comes with valves. You can always control the rate of water flow and the amount of water you need.
- Features a large tank cap and reinforced with blended UV resistant material, the tank is safe to use always.
8. RomoTech Domed Polyethylene 26 Gallon Reservoir
Romotech present this amazing dome water storage tank with implementing your requirements in mind. Offering you with a total water capacity of 26 gallons, this is ideal for your everyday and emergency needs equally. The thick-walled heavy-duty design is meant to last. Hence, it means you can safely store the water and not worry about the tank getting damaged.
Furthermore, you can use the same tank to store more than just water. It can keep agricultural chemicals, industrial chemicals and other non-flammable liquids without any leakage.
- Graduation marks are displayed on the tank in litres and gallons. Hence, helps you understand the amount of water you are dealing with.
- The liquid/fluid is seen from outside as the tank is of a translucent material.
- You can use saddle straps as the tank uses moulded-in channels.
7. Augason Farms 55-Gallon Water Storage Tanks
When it comes to storing water, it is very important to check the build quality. And it’s all because it plays an important role as you are pouring drinking water. Complying with the strict guidelines of EPA, it follows all the safety measure. Next, if you store water in this, you will never have to encounter the issues of water tasting bad or contamination.
It doesn’t matter if you are using a tank to store your daily usage of water or the water that you need for emergencies. The quality of this will never degrade. Also, this has food-grade polyethylene construction that keeps the risks of foreign elements coming in contact with the water inside.
- The ideal temperature for storing water will be between 55° and 70°F.
- Enjoy a hassle-free and convenient filling and drainage owing to the closed storage system and two plug fittings.
- Offers a total water storage tank’s capacity of 55 gallons to store a good amount of water.
6. Sure Water 260 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tanks
Firstly, the unexpectedly huge storage capacity of 260 pounds doesn’t let you face the need of having multiple barrels. One tank can meet all of your emergency and regular needs. In fact, this tank has outstanding built quality with superior strength and durability. No signs of BPA, you get toxin-free usage in all conditions. The tank is food safe and you can always keep water for emergency needs.
Also, it got clearance from the National Sanitation Foundation, thereby giving you more surety and confidence always. The innovative and smart shape fits through the standard doorways, thus offering you more floor space in and around your house to work with.
- Weighs about 75 pounds when empty, it will not fall due to its heavy stature.
- If it has any damages with 2-years of buying, it will under 2-years manufacturer’s warranty.
- With the two-valve assembly on the tank, you can smoothly rotate it.
5. Class A Customs T-7500 Water Storage Tank
Always consume fresh and risk-free water even if you choose to store it for emergency purposes. With this extraordinary tank, you will get a dedicated space where you can store up to 75 gallons of water. From regular use to situations of emergency, use it whenever the situation demands. Approved by NSF and FDA, the tank is safe and keeps your drinking water fresh in all conditions.
Moreover, the tank gets a BPA-free construction and allows you to store drinking water with complete peace of mind always. The fittings are built on to the tank and you will get NPT standard female threaded screws for easier usage.
- Suitable for RVs, trucks and other transport vehicles that people use when they are travelling or on-road journeys.
- Non-pressurized tank needs you to vent the tank before you start using it.
- Indeed a large water storage tank as it is 50.5-inches that make it noticeably long.
4. LIVINGPAL 100 Gallon Collapsible Water Storage Container – Foldable Rain Barrel
Saving water has never been easier than this. Now you can store rainwater and preserve it for future use. Having a very durable and strong PVC frame, it will resist the heavyweights. Also, there is an anti-corrosion PVC mesh fabric for further protection. Even if the changing weathers are causing unnecessary cracks and splits, this tank will not stay unaffected.
There are a couple of spigots that comes in handy both for filling buckets and hooking up hoses. Last but not the least, the innovative and smart collapsible design lets you store the tank in a compact form.
- Features a top mesh for allowing no bugs, debris or contaminants to damage the quality of the water.
- Smart two-ways zippered top enhances the overall user experience.
- The beautiful barrel design will give you an authentic feel to it.
3. CFS 6.0 Gallon Reverse Osmosis RO Water Storage Tank
If you are dealing with drinking water, it is of utmost importance that your entire tank gets the assurance of purity. In this tank, the use of lead, brass and copper has been totally banned. As a result, there isn’t any chance of contaminating the water. In addition to that, the tank has been certification of NSF, CE, and IAMPO to ensure complete confidence and reliability. So, you can store drinking water in its freshest form. The total capacity is 6 gallons and the tank gets a post-cure procedure as well.
Owing to this, the water you drink will be totally safe, tasteless and odourless. The connections are of ¼-inches stainless steel assuring a complete contamination-free water quality.
- Virgin polypropylene liner is very reliable. Therefore, guarantees the finest quality of drinking water even when stored.
- Incorporates the use of reverse osmosis to ensure the best quality of water always.
- To keep the diaphragm fully unharmed, it includes an internal air vent cap.
2. Legacy Premium Portable Reusable Water Storage Tank
Store water for future use so that whenever there is a case of emergency or unforeseen disaster, you have an ample amount of water at your home. The total capacity on this tank is 15 gallons and can enough water for your family’s need. On both sides of the tank, there are a couple of heavy-duty carry handles. Therefore, you can effortlessly carry this tank anywhere you wish. For connecting it to the water supply there are 2 pour/vent sprouts which are sealed with rubber gasket.
As a matter of fact, the heavy-duty construction is going to tackle even the harshest weather. Whereas, the BPA free material makes it safer for use as drinking water.
- Dark blue colour eliminates the risks of bacterial growth.
- 2-inches Bung fitting and ¾-inches NPT fitting makes it compatible with most connections.
1. Weco 300 Gallon Atmospheric Water Storage Tank
Being at the top, check out this atmospheric water tank from the house of Weco. Measuring 36-inches x 81-inches, when you have something like this at home, you will have clean and fresh drinking water. And that also even at times of urgency. The 1.5-inches Female NPT inlet combined with 2-inches Female NPT outlet assures the most flexible compatibility with majorly used connections at home.
Moreover, you can store as high as 300-gallons of water in this. However, there will not be any overflowing situations. Lastly, when you fill-up the tank for the first time, it will take around 5 hours to do so.
- The tank has a blue colour because it has a thought behind it. It is safe for use and doesn’t give rise to unwanted contamination.
- 8-inches vented manway enhances the overall user experience.
- It will stand upright and not wobble after proper installation.
Nobody can predict when an unusual emergency might occur and completely turn around your everyday lifestyle. To stay safe from any unforeseen situations, make a water storage tank installation. Have a back-up instead of running out of the water!