Everybody loves a glass of good wine. It makes your time good and memorable. Nevertheless, the greatest challenge you face is to store your wine bottles. You need to choose such a place where your wine bottles remain well aerated and do not sustain damage. Hence, it is better to opt for wall mounted wine racks. These racks do not only store your bottles but also allows you to display them beautifully. Thus, with these racks, you will be able to create a classy look for your interiors. Furthermore, the racks are highly durable and sturdy. So, you will have no trouble using them.
If you are looking for the popular wall mounted wine racks to buy, we can help you out. Here, we are listing the best ones for every wine lover to check and buy the best one.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Wall Mounted Wine Racks Reviews
- 10. VintageView Wall Series Modern Wall Mounted Wine Rack
- 9. Sorbus 9-Bottle Wall Mount Wine Rack
- 8. SODUKU Wall Mounted Wine Racks – Rustic Wood Wall Wine Rack
- 7. Sorbus Wall Mount Metal Wine Rack
- 6. CMDREAM Barrel Wall Mounted Wood Wine Rack – Wine Bottle Rack Holder Shelf
- 5. VintageView Modern Stylish Modern Wine Storage with Label Forward Design
- 4. Wallniture Moduwine Wall Mount Wine Rack
- 3. Giantex Modern Wall Wine Rack Organizer with Metal Glass Holder & Storage Shelf
- 2. Y-Furniture Wall Series Wall Mounted Steel Wine Rack
- 1. GWH Wine Racks with Glass Holder – Hanging Wine Holder Wine Accessories
Table of the Best Wall Mounted Wine Racks Reviews
10. VintageView Wall Series Modern Wall Mounted Wine Rack
A modern wall-mounted wine rack looks gorgeous in any home and this one from VintageView will leave you awestruck with its elegance and functionality. It stays close to your wall and the hardware remains almost invisible. This gives you rack a clean aesthetic that can be achieved by traditional racks. Moreover, this also allows you to design your room decor with your prized wine collection. Hence, you can keep them high on the wall in all their glory and let your guests look at it.
With a rustic black finish, it pays homage to the old world and its contemporary design makes it timeless and blends it with your room decor. At the top and the bottom, you would find the frame rolled up to imitate traditional decorative scrolls and add to that vintage look.
- Rack arms are made to highlight your wine and show it with the label facing forward.
- Can hold as many as six standard-sized wine bottles.
- Since it is made from steel it is durable and can stand the test of time.
9. Sorbus 9-Bottle Wall Mount Wine Rack
Whether you want to store and show your wine or champagne, this from Sorbus will satisfy your needs at a budget price. Despite its humble price, the rack is made from premium quality materials. Hence, it can last you for years and doesn’t get damaged easily. The rack embraces minimalism and purposefully hides from view to direct all attention to the wine bottles. It is made from a thick tubular beam that extends out thick and wide rectangular racks to fit in bottles of wine or champagne.
When you fill-up the rack with bottles most of the rack magically disappears. Its all-black design further makes your wine bottles the show stopper and aids in concealing the presence of the rack.
- It can hold a total of nine bottles and with enough of them you can fill up your bar.
- Fit for use in both domestic and commercial spaces.
- They don’t eat up precious real estate and you can make better use of the floor space.
8. SODUKU Wall Mounted Wine Racks – Rustic Wood Wall Wine Rack
Soduku shatters the standards set by other manufacturers and increases the heat on the competition with this incredible wall mounted wine rack. The rustic wall mounted wine rack isn’t just made from cheap metal, but sturdy well-crafted iron and pinewood. The pinewood bar helps to make this stand out from the rest of the competition with its gorgeous natural finish.
Even the surface of the pinewood is painted in a smooth texture. Hence, it remains immune to moisture and other elements for a very long time. Whether you decide to use it in your kitchen, bar, or restaurant, it makes its presence known and allows you to impress everyone with your varied wine collection.
- Even if you don’t want to use it as a wine rack, you can use it for storing towels in the bath.
- Installation is easy and comes with free hardware.
- You can store as many as 5 bottles in it.
7. Sorbus Wall Mount Metal Wine Rack
Another awesome wine rack from Sorbus that will leave you more than impressed. This wine rack has a decent capacity of storing 6 different wine bottles in its compartments. Hence, takes up a very small space on your wall. Since it doesn’t take up any floor space you can put that real estate to better use.
Next, the rack is completely made of metal that is shaped and wounded to an elegant design. The curls at the top, bottom, and at the end of each compartment further accentuate the beauty of your wine bottles. You can also show the wine with the label facing away from the wall.
- Can also double as towel storage.
- You can install it within minutes with minimal hardware and DIY skills.
- Corks stay moist and wine bottles are easy to open since the bottles are kept horizontally.
6. CMDREAM Barrel Wall Mounted Wood Wine Rack – Wine Bottle Rack Holder Shelf
This wall-mounted foldable wine rack has one of the best storage capabilities in its budget. The rack has a total f six compartments that can hold as many bottles of wine or champagne. They look grand and marvelous in their display since you can keep the bottles horizontally with their label facing you away from the wall. Certainly, a perfect combination of storage and presentation.
Since you keep the wine bottles tilted parallel to the ground, you don’t have to worry about the cork flying off either. The cork remains moist and tender and easily comes out of the bottle with minimal effort. You also get foldable compartments. That means when you don’t need to store anything on them, you can fold up the metal compartments to save some space.
- With a height of 40-inches, each compartment has enough space in between them to house the wine bottles
- The main support beams of the rack are made from pristine pinewood that is durable and sturdy
- Most importantly, it has multi-use and so, you can keep towels in it as well.
5. VintageView Modern Stylish Modern Wine Storage with Label Forward Design
Another piece of work from VintageView that allows you to store your wine bottles in the best way possible. Whether you have a minibar in your home or run a restaurant, this wall mounted wine rack storage would easily fit into the decor. Hence, help you take care of your needs. It is from high-strength steel that does a great job of supporting all wine bottles without itself being too heavy.
Furthermore, it has a simple and elegant design with flat bars and curved arms extending out of it. As a result, makes for a unique look that sets your establishment apart. Guests would have no option other than praising you or being jealous of your beautiful decor.
- Available in various stylish finishes like satin black, chrome, brushed nickel, and more.
- Since it is covered by a lifetime warranty period you can make this purchase without any worries.
- Comes with different types of hardware so that you can install it both on a wood-backed wall or drywall.
4. Wallniture Moduwine Wall Mount Wine Rack
Wallniture presents to you a unique wine rack from its Moduwine collection. It will become the perfect platform for your expensive wine. No need to waste your floor space with bulky shelves when you have this that is mountable to the wall. The rack is from wrought iron that is known for its toughness. But will last you for generations with minimal care.
The nifty design and superb curves are pleasing to the eye and would mesmerize anyone who visits your home. However, that’s not the best thing about this rack. Due to its stackable design, it is highly modular. Hence, you can add or remove compartments according to your needs.
- Solid iron construction gives this rack formidable strength despite its small footprint.
- Comes with steel screws, metal anchors, and more hardware for easy installation.
- You can also use it to hold your towels and yoga mats.
3. Giantex Modern Wall Wine Rack Organizer with Metal Glass Holder & Storage Shelf
Wall-mounted racks shouldn’t be a liability like most of the products in the market. Unlike them that provide too little space for storing your wine bottles, this one from Giantex is fully functional. Thus, doesn’t lose out to large bulky shelves. The frame is made out of top-grade MDF wood and stainless steel. Hence, you get rust resistance, strong support, and additional space to store and display a lot of things.
This one is certainly lightweight and will make smart use of your valuable space. Finally, the diamond-shaped rack can store 10 bottles and the countertop leaves room for more.
- Metal rails at the bottom let you store glasses.
- You can store up to 10 bottles in it.
- Due to its geometry, you get perfect weight distribution and excellent stability.
2. Y-Furniture Wall Series Wall Mounted Steel Wine Rack
Y-Furniture has a brand new wine rack that hovers over the floor and doesn’t invade your limited space. Since the rack is made of steel, you don’t need to worry about rusting or other forms of corrosion due to exposure to moisture and other elements. At a glance, you can tell the amount of thought put into the design.
It’s apparent from the arms that are positioned perfectly to embrace the neck and base of your wine bottle. Hence, keeps it perfectly horizontal. That’s the best way to store wine since the cork remains moist and flavors are preserved.
- For installation, you don’t need complicated tools, just a screwdriver.
- More importantly, it does not need any maintenance since it is non-existent.
- Lastly, the matte black finish provides this rack with a special look.
1. GWH Wine Racks with Glass Holder – Hanging Wine Holder Wine Accessories
With generous dimensions of over 23-inches in terms of height and length, this rack is roomy. Next, it boasts high strength to hold multiple wine bottles and more. In its three-layered design, the tall bottom shelf lets you store a whopping 12 bottles of wine. Moreover, the layer above has enough space to display your fancy wine glass or beer mugs.
Under the bottom shelf, you also get metal rails so that you can neatly store your wine glasses. Besides, it comes with all the instructions. Therefore, you will have no trouble installing the product.
- The top shelf can be used for customized decor including books, frames, figurines, and more.
- The metal frame with wooden shelves keeps the rack storing yet light.
Flaunting your precious collection of wine will never go out of fashion. The wall-mounted display wine racks will let you show off as a true wine connoisseur.