Your love for spontaneous fun adventures may seem to be awesome. But when you own a UTV, you have an important part to play in society. As these vehicles look sporty, we tend to go all wild while driving this. However, if there is any mishap in the middle of the road or if there is any problem with the tires, always carry a replacement tire. So, the UTV tires must have all the qualities to make them suitable for such a heavy-duty vehicle.
If you want to know more about UTV tire benefits, read out article. Every little detail has been described to make it easy to understand.
Table of Contents
- 10. ITP Mud Lite AT Terrain ATV Mud Tires 25×8-12
- 9. SunF A027 XC ATV UTV Knobby Sport Tires 20×10-10 – 6 PR – Tubeless
- 8. SunF Power.I ATV UTV all-terrain Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear
- 7. MOTOOS Complete All Terrain ATV UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear 6PR Tubeless
- 6. WANDA ATV/UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear
- 5. MASSFX MS ATV/UTV Tires 26×9-12 Front & 26×11-12 Rear
- 4. FREE COUNTRY ATV/UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear – 8PR
- 3. SunF 25×8-12 25×10-12 ATV UTV Tires 6 PR Tubeless A021
- 2. Weize All Terrain ATV Tires – 6PR UTV Tires for Mud, Gravel, Sand & Rocky
- 1. OTR 350 Mag 25 x 10.00-12 ATV/RTV/UTV Off-Road Tires
10. ITP Mud Lite AT Terrain ATV Mud Tires 25×8-12
For your trail driving needs your UTV won’t find a better partner than these ITP Mud Lite tires. It is extremely precise and highly responsive to the terrain and gives you an immense grip for most of your needs. While other manufacturers provide you tires that are efficient on gravel and grass, ITP punches even higher with the amazing performance their tires deliver on muddy terrain. That is possible due to the high-quality design that comes from ITP’s advanced engineering. Hence, makes their products stand out from the rest of their competitors.
As long as you use these tires for driving in your UTV instead of racing your vehicle you are covered on both dry and wet terrain. Moreover, the tire is highly durable and that clearly shows from its 6-ply rating. That means you can subject the tires to a lot of abuse. And it will still last you far longer than most other all-terrain tires.
- Central tread increases grip to the ground with more surface area contact.
- Large section width of 25-inches makes it capable of withstanding the weight of moderately heavy vehicles.
- Treads go as deep as ¾-inch and create exceptional grip even in unpredictable weather conditions.
9. SunF A027 XC ATV UTV Knobby Sport Tires 20×10-10 – 6 PR – Tubeless
SunF never disappoints when it comes to tires. And these tubeless UTV tires from the brand certainly hits the mark with all the necessary features. In this set, you get 2 tires that are constructed to go outward from the rims in every direction. This design brings a lot of advantages when you ride your UTV. It increases surface area and makes the tires stick to the ground to avoid tilts. Next, it also protects the rims even if you brush past a solid object with the sidewalls of your tires.
It also boasts of 6 ply construction. Therefore, makes the tires exceptionally thick and strong enough to remain inflated despite the terrain.
- X-shaped tread design brings you high performance on the trails.
- It is used on a wide variety of vehicles including your ATV, UTV, golf cart, or lawnmower.
- The patterns done on the tire will avoid losing grip and keep it slip-proof.
8. SunF Power.I ATV UTV all-terrain Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear
SunF Power offers you some of the best puncture-proof UTV tires that are installed on different types of UTVs. And that even includes your golf cart. It sports a knobby tread design that doesn’t go 6towards a dominant direction. That makes them less prone and highly resistant against skids and accidents. When you turn the steering or handle on your UTV you can stay confident that the tires would stick close to the terrain. This helps to keep the vehicle on its intended trajectory.
It has a section width of 8-inches. Hence, that also makes the tires cover a lot of surface area for superior grip and traction. Your vehicle won’t jump or hover over the ground due to the smallest bumps and depressions on the terrain. The tires enable you to ride your UTV on rocky mountains, desert dunes, dirt roads, and muddy tracks.
- 6-ply construction adds more than enough reinforcement for resistance against punctures.
- Traction control is further increased due to the added lug depth.
- Rim is protected from the sides due to the aggressive shoulder knob design.
7. MOTOOS Complete All Terrain ATV UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear 6PR Tubeless
Motoos provides you with an amazing deal. Hence, lets you completely replace your worn-out all-terrain UTV tires without breaking the bank. It comes with two front and 2 rear tires. These are installed on anything from a 2 or 4 wheel drive ATV to UTVs of different kinds. The tires are from durable nylon material with 6 ply construction for superior reinforcement. So, you don’t have to worry about abrasions to the subtle matte finish on your ATV, or punctures while you are on a ride.
Finally, this is tubeless in nature and it even has top-notch traction even when you are riding in the woods.
- Extra shoulder lugs come in handy to protect the sidewalls and rims.
- These individually weigh a little below 86-pounds which makes them extremely heavy.
- Offers you responsive handling. This can bear 370 or 420 pounds of the load depending on the tire size you buy.
6. WANDA ATV/UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear
Wanda brings to you a set of UTV tires that will let you conquer the trails that you have avoided for so long. It is one of the undoubted leaders when it comes to tires in several domestic and international markets. For instance, there are several copycats who have made tires that look similar to these. However, they cut corners by making treads around half an inch deep instead of the 0.79-inch tread depth you get with these tires. Greater tread depth means you get more weight that increases stability and strength. While it also works remarkably in favor of traction. Your tires also last longer due to this tiny detail.
Whether you are riding through rocky terrain or on an adventure over mud or dirt track, these tires can hold their own against a lot of abuse. Even if you decide to roll through the woods, these tires won’t have a problem. Despite innumerable small rocks, roots, and branches that make up a significant portion of the terrain, it will move smoothly.
- If you buy these tires for installing on 6.5-inch wide rims, they can support 370 pounds at just 7-PSI.
- Improves your handling over difficult tracks,
- It has very slim chances of running flat due to the 6 ply rating.
5. MASSFX MS ATV/UTV Tires 26×9-12 Front & 26×11-12 Rear
MASSFX incorporates their tried and tested 6-ply bias construction for this set of tires. As a result, they are durable and can hold out against an unforgiving terrain. Whether you are riding your ATV over gravel, dirt, mud, or rock, these tires would be assets you can rely on in any condition. They also feature a special lug design. It works in transferring break power to the front to force the velocity down instead of sliding on the terrain.
Moreover, it has a tread depth of ½-inches. Weighing 48-pounds, you can use this heavy-duty UTV tire for multiple reasons.
- Compatible with all kinds of UTVs and ATVs that have a rim diameter of 12-inches.
- Due to the lug design, the braking system has been improved.
- Just like traction, acceleration is also great with these tires due to the dynamic treads.
4. FREE COUNTRY ATV/UTV Tires 25×8-12 Front & 25×10-12 Rear – 8PR
Free Country provides you with a set of tires that won’t burn a hole through your wallet. They are affordable and yet maintain high quality so that you can burn the rubber on any track of your choice. Compared to competing manufacturers, the tire set from Free Country has a massive weight capacity. Plus, it can easily handle 555 to 675 pounds depending on the tire size. So, you can use these tires for large vehicles without an issue.
It will resist all the intense puncture as well as abrasions, therefore, making it long-lasting. For giving top-notch protection, the lug-wraps are proving to be uncompetitive.
- Has supreme 8 ply construction that is stronger than the 6 ply construction offered by most.
- While cornering your vehicle, the extra lug wraps would deliver more traction.
- Interlocking treads are non-directional and grab onto the ground pretty well.
3. SunF 25×8-12 25×10-12 ATV UTV Tires 6 PR Tubeless A021
SunF presents to you yet another wonderful tire that is installed effortlessly on your ATV, utility vehicles, go-carts, and more. It is specially made for off-roading. Given that, it has a 6 ply rating that just translates to better stability, abrasion resistance, and strength. It also means that you can use these tires for a long time due to their enhanced durability. It has a balanced and low-profile tread design. Hence, you can get the perfect combination of speed and traction.
This has a directional V-angled tread design for perfect attaining more stability and works on any surface.
- Available for rims of different sizes, that goes from 8-inches, all the way up to 14-inches.
- Decent load capacity with a load index rating of 65.
- It is a suitable replacement tire to maintain a proper grip.
2. Weize All Terrain ATV Tires – 6PR UTV Tires for Mud, Gravel, Sand & Rocky
Weize completely changes the game with their affordable 6 plies rated tires. Hence, it will completely blow you away with their high quality. They are made to fit into relatively larger UTVs and ATVs with a rim diameter of 12 inches. The hard rubber construction on this product makes it extremely resilient. As a result, it can retain its tread patterns even when you go on long and demanding trails.
You aren’t limited in offroading either. These tires allow you to roll over dirt, rock, mud, and desert with ease.
- A 1-year warranty lets you make a trustworthy purchase.
- The knobby tread design provides high-performance when on any surface.
- Despite its high performance, it weighs just around 42 pounds.
1. OTR 350 Mag 25 x 10.00-12 ATV/RTV/UTV Off-Road Tires
These fantastic tires from OTR are made meticulously with advanced engineering. Plus, it has a reliable production technique to deliver you a top-quality product. In spite of its affordable price, the tire weighs just around 25 pounds. Hence, can tolerate weight in many multiples of its own. As long as you have UTVs with 10-inch rims these tires would fit in nicely. And their wide tread surface of 7-inches gives you an overall balanced performance on the dirt.
Finally, they are also made with precision so that you don’t have any trouble installing them. So you can trust it fully.
- With a speed rating of J, the tire can tolerate speeds within the limit of 62 mph.
- Unique triangular and arrowhead tread patterns make this tire stand out.
So, take your vehicles to any distant location and you can stay safe from any unwanted incidents. The UTV tires and wheels will give you full support even when you are on any uneven surface.