If you drive any towing vehicle then you know, how important towing mirrors can be. These mirrors provide you with a clear view line. Thus, you will be able to tow any vehicle without any issue. Most importantly, these mirrors have excellent construction. Therefore, you will have no problem in using it. Furthermore, they are completely scratch resistant and highly durable. So, they will last you for a long time.
Nevertheless, choosing a towing mirror can be hard. You need to have some mechanical knowledge and proper understanding before hitting the buy button. So, to make everything simpler, just keep reading our article.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Towing Mirrors Reviews
- 10. Fit System 81850 Snap and Zap 2015 F150 Towing Mirrors
- 9. Fit System 3891 Deluxe Universal Clip-on Trailer Towing Mirrors
- 8. DEDC Side Mirrors Tow Mirrors Power with Arrow Signal Light
- 7. Dometic DM-2912 Milenco Grand Aero3 Chevy Towing Mirror
- 6. K Source Fit System 81300 Snap-on Trudra Tow Mirror
- 5. Fit System 80910 Chevrolet/GMC Full Size Truck Towing Mirror
- 4. DNA MOTORING TWM Towing Side Mirrors – Driver and Passenger Sides
- 3. CIPA 11650 Deluxe Door Towing Mirror
- 2. Dometic DM-2899 Milenco Aero3 Twin Towing Mirror
- 1. SCITOO Chevy GMC Towing Mirrors for Exterior Towing Accessories
Table of the Best Towing Mirrors Reviews
10. Fit System 81850 Snap and Zap 2015 F150 Towing Mirrors
Fit System has an amazing folded tow mirror that would make your hauling job much easier and safer. If you are worried about compatibility, then this mirror has you covered. It is compatible with popular pickup trucks like F-150 and can be effortlessly installed without any additional tools. In fact, you don’t even need extra hardware for installing this mirror to your truck. That makes it blend in flawlessly with your truck without creating an unpleasant aesthetic contrast.
Since it involves a clip-on installation system, you don’t need to struggle for long hours and waste time that could be spent on making money. When you don’t want the mirrors, you can unclip them with equal ease. Moreover, you can also fold the mirrors without taking off the extensions.
- Don’t cause any scratches on the factory mirrors when you install them.
- Since it is covered by a warranty period of 3 months, you don’t have to worry if any accidents during that period.
- The set includes extensions for both the passenger and driver side mirrors.
9. Fit System 3891 Deluxe Universal Clip-on Trailer Towing Mirrors
Fit System always does it right when it comes to universal towing mirrors and has repeated the same with this model. This set of mirrors has a special mounting mechanism. As a result, helps you to easily install it without grabbing any screwdrivers, drills, or any other tools. Due to its clip-on mechanism, you would be able to effortlessly attach it to your existing mirrors within a few seconds.
Furthermore, it has a wide range of compatibility. You would be able to install the mirrors as long as your factory mirror has a height of 11.5 inches or less.
- Large viewing area that measures around 5 ⅛-inches by 7 ¾-inches for a better view.
- Most importantly, it does not block your view from your regular mirror.
- Furthermore, it complies with safety standards. So, you can use it with the utmost confidence.
8. DEDC Side Mirrors Tow Mirrors Power with Arrow Signal Light
DEDC likes to do things differently compared to the rest of the market and that clearly shows through their product. This mirror is compatible with several pickup trucks and comes in a pair for both the driver and passenger sides. You won’t have to worry about moisture building up on the mirror on cold and foggy conditions. The mirrors are power heated and don’t allow for moisture buildup that obstructs your vision.
You can easily fold or extend them with your hands and set them up to your requirements. The manual towing mirrors are an inexpensive way to eliminate blind spots. Hence, increase your field of view for a safe drive. It is also a huge upgrade to your factory mirrors in terms of aesthetics. You don’t need to worry about quality either since the body is crafted from dense and high-quality ABS plastic.
- Negligible chances of damage due to rust and corrosion.
- Arrow signal light lets you use the mirrors as indicators.
- Compatible with a wide variety of models including Chevy Suburban, GMC Sierra, GMC Yukon, Chevy Tahoe, and more.
7. Dometic DM-2912 Milenco Grand Aero3 Chevy Towing Mirror
Dometic has mirrors that can be installed on your regular mirrors within no time. Since it doesn’t have a permanent mounting solution, you are free to remove the mirrors whenever you want. For installing these towing mirrors you get clamps that can be adjusted and attached on virtually any factory mirror.
It has a high enough clamping force to sit with high stability. Hence, increases your field of vision for easy and hassle-free driving.
- Compliant with regulations and standards set by EU member states.
- Stainless steel screws go into brass inserts that don’t corrode from natural elements.
- Mirror won’t discolor like other cheaper alternatives since it uses chrome safety glass.
6. K Source Fit System 81300 Snap-on Trudra Tow Mirror
Another great system from Fit System that would make towing with heavy loads and swapping lanes much easier. Raising your vision has never been easier since you can simply snap the extensions on your mirror. Now, you don’t have to bother with the strenuous installation process. Moreover, the body of this extension is made from a tough plastic material. Hence, it won’t be easily damaged and won’t corrode even after hours of exposure to dust and rain on unforgiving roads.
Most importantly, it is completely scratch resistant. Thus, even after minor incidents, you will not find any scratches on it.
- Once installed, it blends seamlessly with your OE mirror for a clean look and finishes.
- Your vision becomes highly prominent with this mirror.
- Adjustment screw at the back helps you to minimize vibration.
5. Fit System 80910 Chevrolet/GMC Full Size Truck Towing Mirror
With customizable towing mirrors from most other brands, you get a lot of hardware and maybe some tools from the better brands to install your mirrors. That results in a lot of time wasted in installing and taking off the mirror when it’s necessary. Fit System has solved this problem with its ingenious design. You don’t need any tools or hardware. Just snap the extension on your factory mirrors and it’s done.
You don’t spend hours or minutes on installation or removal, but mere seconds. Use the saved time somewhere more productive or to get the well-deserved rest for driving hundreds of miles. It also has a design that isn’t invasive and looks very natural over your factory mirrors. Finally, you don’t have to sacrifice even an inch of the vision from your original mirror.
- Compatible with various models of trucks from GMC and Chevy.
- The intuitive installation process eliminates any learning curve.
- Lightweight design doesn’t put any significant load on your factory mirrors.
4. DNA MOTORING TWM Towing Side Mirrors – Driver and Passenger Sides
One of the highlights of using these mirrors is that you aren’t limited to a specific range. It can slide over telescopic poles and that lets you extend your view depending on the heavy trailer load you are hauling with your truck. Moreover, there’s smooth movement on the telescopic poles without any sacrifice to sturdiness and stability. Just reach out with your hand and extend the range to fit your needs.
Lastly, the brackets have ample reinforcement to eliminate vibration on bumpy roads as much as possible.
- Brass inserts inside the housing are protected from damage and corrosion due to their highly resilient nature.
- Interestingly, the mirror isn’t powdered and so, the better view always.
- Has been tested rigorously to withstand challenging conditions.
3. CIPA 11650 Deluxe Door Towing Mirror
While other door mount towing mirror manufacturers make their products for a certain few vehicles, CIPA offers you something that can be used on all your vehicles. You can use it for your pickup, car, van, and most other vehicles. It has a versatile universal mount that enables it and has a triangular shape. You need to mount it to your door and align it with your regular mirrors to extend your side and rear vision.
With these mirrors, you would be able to clearly see vehicles at the back and your position on the lanes to make a smooth and safe switch. Unlike temporary solutions on the market that can be snapped on, this one has a sturdier build that will last you for a very long time.
- Vibrations on the mirror are minimal and you don’t get a distorted view.
- For trailers that are extra wide, you can also extend the mirrors.
- Made from high quality and robust materials that increase the durability of the product.
2. Dometic DM-2899 Milenco Aero3 Twin Towing Mirror
Dometic’s amazing mirrors are made to reduce hassles of installation and offer you clear vision while towing. This is one of the few mirrors that allows you full 360 degrees of rotation and hence view from different perspectives so that you can confidently switch over from one lane to another. The mirror screws used are made from premium quality stainless steel that has a high resistance to corrosion and the brass inserts don’t rust at all.
Finally, the chrome mirror glass doesn’t discolor like cheaply manufactured products from the competition.
- Designed to be compliant with international regulations and pedestrian safety laws.
- The mirror head is balanced even against strong wind resistance.
1. SCITOO Chevy GMC Towing Mirrors for Exterior Towing Accessories
Tow heavy loads with more safety and confidence with this set of mirrors from Scitoo. Adjusting the mirror isn’t complicated at all since it has manual controls. You can simply grab the face of the mirror and adjust it by hand. When you need to make your way through a tight spot, you can also fold the mirrors towards the body of your truck to prevent damage. To increase your vision, you can easily adjust the mirror and adjust its telescopic range from 18-inches to 21-inches.
Moreover, these mirrors have an edge over regular mirrors since you get two at the price of one. At the top, you get a flat mirror that is large enough with generous measurements of 7.75 inches by 12-inches. It brings most of the rear side to your vision. Below that you get a convex mirror that helps you to get rid of blind spots and has a wider angle of view due to its curved shape.
- Extremely sturdy design with a strong aluminum base that doesn’t get damaged easily by elements of nature.
- Foam layer helps to absorb shock and safe use.
- For extra stability, the mirror is secured by three screws.
Now there will not be any obstruction when you are driving your car. Put your full concentration on the ride as the towing mirror attachment will let you have a clear view of the back and avoid any potential accidents.