If you are looking for items that can help you in making yourself a better gardener, you need a little help from machines. Good quality of soil yields better results and helps you get more out of your garden or lawn. A simple and easy way to ensure the quality of your garden soil is by using tow-behind aerators. With innumerable options in the market, it becomes quite hassling to find the right option.
This article, however, gives you a comprehensive list of the best tow behind aerators online. With proper description and features, you will be able to understand the aerators better and choose more conveniently. Check them out now.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Tow Behind Aerators Reviews
- 10. Agri-Fab 45-0543 100 lb. Tow Spiker, Seeder, Spreader
- 9. Brinly SA-40BH Tow Behind Aerators
- 8. Craftsman CMXGZBF Red Tow Spike Aerator
- 7. Agri-Fab 45-0544 Spike Aerator
- 6. Agri-Fab 45-0299 Large Tow Plug Aerator
- 5. Craftsman 100-lb Spike Aerator Drop Spreader
- 4. Agri Fab Store Tow Behind Aerators
- 3. Craftsman Tow Plug Aerator
- 2. John Deere Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
- 1. Brinly AS-40BH Tow Behind Combination Aerator Spreader
Table of the Best Tow Behind Aerators Reviews
10. Agri-Fab 45-0543 100 lb. Tow Spiker, Seeder, Spreader
When you are looking into a tow behind aerator design, you will have to ensure about the quality and how this works. Talking about the quality of construction, you know aerators work outdoors and hence need to make sure of their quality. This one gets a rust-proof construction for added service life. With 32-inches of working width, you will be able to aerate larger parts of land in less time and effort.
Moreover, the smart design aids in the process and lets you put seeds in one pass. The only thing you have to look out for is not aerating when the ground is wet.
- Impeccable aeration every single time guaranteed by the 8 galvanized steel spikes.
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty, you can buy this and replace the faulty product whenever the situation arises.
- The tires in the aerator are 10-inches in size and totally flat free.
9. Brinly SA-40BH Tow Behind Aerators
Indeed an outstanding quality of make that can assure you of unmatched functionality, you need to get the best options always. Brinly store is a trusted company that has been manufacturing high-end lawn and garden products since 1839. This tow behind spike aerator is no different and can ideally help you get rid of compacted soil. The 10 tine stars have an 8-inches diameter and you will get total f 12 spike tips. Each spike tip can penetrate the soil to 2-inches maximum.
Furthermore, as the stars are of galvanized steel, they will last the way it is for a lifetime. Also, this is an all sleek design combined with a rigid tray that can hold up to 110 pounds of extra weight. Lastly, it has nylon spacers between the stars for added strength and durability.
- 5/8-inches solid steel has been used for making the tine axle for more strength and stability.
- Simple pin universal hitch design lets you use this easily with tractors, ATVs, etc.
- The USA made product, it comes with a manual for easy and hassle-free installation.
8. Craftsman CMXGZBF Red Tow Spike Aerator
Take a close look at the design and construction of this universal tow behind aerators. You will realize that when you use it on a daily basis. Hence, save yourself a lot of time and effort. The large 36-inches of working width on the aerator lets you cover and aerate a larger area in less time. That is how efficient this can be but if you think of the overall design, you will be overwhelmed as well. Having a construction of a durable 10 gauge steel frame, this is going to last the longest and remain sturdy always.
Also, if you want to penetrate the soil better you can even put some weights on the tray. There is an enclosed tray where you can put up to 80 pounds of weight and get better results.
- Owing to the universal design, you will have no issues combining this with different mowers and tractors.
- Coming with an adjustable hitch now accommodates different heights of tractors.
- Offers superior penetration into the soil with the help of the 9 star-shaped spikes.
7. Agri-Fab 45-0544 Spike Aerator
It is just not any regular behind aerators that you use on a regular basis. This understands how important it is for you to perform best on the ground so that you always get fruitful results. Ground penetration for loosening compacted soil is important and you can do that with ease and comfort using this aerator. Coming with 10 galvanized steel spikes, you will always get a thorough and perfect kind of penetration.
In addition to that, it features a 40-inches weight tray. Hence, you can also put about 100 pounds of weight. Very easy to maintain, you will not have a hard time making sure of the performance out of this aerator.
- The folding hitch on the aerator lets you store it with convenience whenever you are done using it.
- Very easy to assemble and set up, anyone and everyone can do it with ease.
- Having a 3-year warranty, meaning no reason to be worried if you consider buying this.
6. Agri-Fab 45-0299 Large Tow Plug Aerator
Choosing to go with a lawn or garden product that is not reliable enough can leave you in tricky situations. Agri Fab store is a name that you can depend on without any confusion whatsoever. This amazing behind aerator is a great example of a product that scores high on efficiency, performance, and even quality. Having as many as 32 galvanized knives, penetrating, and loosening the soil will never be a struggle again. The plug can be pulled up to 3-inches deep so that you get a thick and super healthy lawn always.
With the construction of a heavy-gauge steel deck as well as a drawbar, it even features a weight tray that is capable of taking 175lbs weight.
- Made in the USA, this aerator comes with 3 years of warranty for you to buy without any second thoughts.
- Enjoy smooth and hassle-free transport always with the flat-free tires on the aerator.
- Easy raising plus lowering of the product are assured by the convenient cantilever handle.
5. Craftsman 100-lb Spike Aerator Drop Spreader
When you buy a wheeled tow behind aerator, the most important feature is how good it will perform when it comes to aeration of the soil. But if you can get yourself this, you will also get a hopper for storing items like a seed, fertilizers, and other things. The hopper on this has a good capacity of 100 pounds as well. Moreover, this is quite safe to be used around the year. 100% rustproof polypropylene has been used for making it.
Quickly and easily penetrate soil till a depth of 2-inches using the 96 steel tine tips. Outstandingly durable, this even uses a premium level of galvanized metal agitators.
- One can attach this to most tractor and ATVs using the universal hitch design.
- Convenient handling, raising, and lowering is guaranteed by the handy lift lever on the aerator.
- 32-inches of controlled spread width for covering more land and also protect the landscaping and garden bed.
4. Agri Fab Store Tow Behind Aerators
Indeed the best kind of tow behind plug aerator and never worry about the final result of loosening and penetrating compacted soil. With 40-inches of working width, this is ideal on almost all kinds of grounds. As a result, penetrates a bigger area in less time. You will be surprised to see how good the knives penetrate the ground.
As it uses 24 galvanized and sharpened plug coring knives, they aid in proper loosening the soil always. Lastly, the weight tray on the aerator is big and can hold almost 140 pounds of weight.
- An innovative single lever transport handle helps in convenient storage always.
- Flat-proof tires promote hassle-free usage and transportation as there is no risk of getting leaks.
- The tires are 10-inches that are pretty large for attaining proper stability.
3. Craftsman Tow Plug Aerator
People who are passionate about gardening know how important the quality of soil is in order to get the best results. If you are thinking of fall or spring planting, you need a good behind aerator like this. Simple to use and operate, this has a cantilever transport handle that lets you raise or lower it comfortably. With 24 galvanized steel coring points, you can pull the plug from your lawn up to 3-inches.
Moreover, the 40-inches aeration path does a lot of work with minimal efforts always. Also, when you release the lift handle, you will be able to store it more easily.
- There is a wide weight tray with 140 pounds capacity so that you can do tougher coring.
- Welded drawbar combined with a heavy-gauge steel deck for dependable usage always.
- Move it smoothly and comfortably over the lawn using the flat-free tires.
2. John Deere Tow-Behind Combination Aerator-Spreader
Never compromise on the efficiency in whatever you do and no one can stop you from getting the best results. This behind aerator is smart and well-designed to deliver uncompromising performance in all situations. You will get a large 40-inches of working width combined with 2-inches penetration depth.
Given that, the spreader on the other hand has a capacity of 100 pounds. Steel has been used for making the frame. No matter what the work is, you can be sure this is going to last and perform for the longest.
- 132 steel tine tips for maximum penetration and the galvanized steel construction ensure quality.
- Comes with 10.5-inches X4-inches transport wheels, it will move in smoothly on any given terrain.
- Can be combined with most lawnmower and tractor using the universal hitch on the aerator.
1. Brinly AS-40BH Tow Behind Combination Aerator Spreader
With all the latest innovations, this one is a combo aerator that helps you in spreading seeds and fertilizer. The all-steel hopper can keep 100 pounds of seeds/fertilizers for you to sow as soon as you penetrate the soil. Superior strength and unmatched durability are assured by the heavy-duty nylon spacers.
Furthermore, you will get 132 tine tips and 8-inches diameter starts that are resistant to rusting and damage of all kinds. Finally, the tubular design with a solid tine shaft delivers the best kind of strength and dependability.
- A calibrated flow control design allows you to maintain a perfect spread pattern.
- The single lever design is the key to spreading uniformly.
Getting the best quality of products means you will be able to handle a lot of your works and hassles in a pretty effortless manner. The tow-behind aerator spreader will help in even application smoothly and perfectly.