Technology and innovation are supposed to make your life easier in every way possible. When we look around, almost everything we see is powered by some kind of technology. Why settle with the traditional methods of melting snow then? Snow melting mats are going to ease up the process of eradicating excess amounts of snow. With these mats placed right at the door, you can keep your home fully dry.
Have a look at our selection of the top snow melting mats and make sure you completely eradicate the unwanted issues of accumulated snow. These mats are designed for the sole purpose of melting snow and do the job perfectly always.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Snow Melting Mats Reviews
- 10. Cozy ICE-SNOW Ice-Away Heated Driveway Snow Melting Mats for Outdoor Use
- 9. RHS 120 Volts Outdoor Snow Melting Mats – Anti-Slip Walkway
- 8. Powerblanket WM12x120 Summerstep Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat
- 7. HeatTrak Heated Snow Melting Half Walkway Mat
- 6. Summerstep Home SM11x30C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Stair Mat
- 5. RHS Heated Walkway – Non-Slip Snow Melting mat
- 4. HeatTrak Heated Snow Melting Half Walkway Mat
- 3. Summerstep Home Residential Snow Melting Heated Door Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal Winter Safety Snow Mat
- 2. RHS Snow Melting System – Roof and Walley Snow Melting Mats
- 1. Saltnets Reusable Snow & Ice Melting Mats
Table of the Best Snow Melting Mats Reviews
10. Cozy ICE-SNOW Ice-Away Heated Driveway Snow Melting Mats for Outdoor Use
Getting hold of good waterproof snow melting mat for your home can really do wonders. If you place it outside, the mat ensures no piling of snow or ice throughout the winter. Having premium and heavy-duty materials, the mat gets durable reinforced rubber construction. It is going to last the longest time without any challenges or difficulties.
This heavy-duty mat is completely waterproof and makes sure you can keep using this without the dangers of shock. As a matter of fact, this is even safe if you touch this when it’s on. To help it connect to any outlet, use the 15-ft power cord
- Non-slip finishes for better gripping and safety when walking over it.
- TUV-listing is something that ensures its quality and safety.
- If you use this mat, there will be no need for shoveling in order to get rid of the ice.
9. RHS 120 Volts Outdoor Snow Melting Mats – Anti-Slip Walkway
If you look into the statistics, you will be amazed to see so many people getting injured each year just by slipping and falling due to snow and ice. Although you cannot stop the snow from falling, what you can do is get this anti-slip snow melting mat. Featuring a herringbone design, the mat effectively prevents slipping and falling hazards. These good looking mats are made of eco-friendly materials and draw a maximum power of 1250W when working.
Setting this outside door means no need to tire yourself with shovels and blowers for getting rid of the snow. Finally, it’s quite powerful, the mat effectively melts up to 2-inches of snow per hour for the best results.
- Portable mats, there are special grommets so that you can easily attach it to the floor.
- Good looking design, the mat works on its own and doesn’t need you to use chemicals or salt for melting of snow.
- Ideal for commercial as well as residential use for a long period.
8. Powerblanket WM12x120 Summerstep Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat
Quality of make and design is of the utmost importance when you are buying anything for your home. This is indeed made in the US. Well, it will never fail to deliver you the finest results when it comes to melting snow in the path. Blessed with a radiant heat technology, the entryway of your home or office will be completely free of snow and ice for the good. No matter how much it snows, the traction of the anti-slip rubber tread will be superior always.
Finally, it makes sure all the accumulated snow is melted out and your walk becomes safer and free of snow.
- Anti-slip industrial grade rubber has been used for the heated snow melting mat. Therefore, making sure you never slip and injure yourself.
- If you have a long pathway, you can daisy chain multiple mats using a watertight plug.
- Industrial-grade heating mats designed with efficient heating technology to eliminate the snow and ice completely.
7. HeatTrak Heated Snow Melting Half Walkway Mat
Measuring at 20-inches x 30-inches, this outdoor snow melting mat is more of a necessity than a luxury. This is certainly ideal for places where it snows more often. It comes with a water-tight cable that is 4-inches long for easy attachments and usage. The cable has thermoplastic for great durability. Next, you will need 120V of power to start this up. This mat is ready to be used in the box and all you need to do is take it out and lay them down outdoors.
No risks of damage or any sorts of problems as you can keep the mat out throughout the winter. Specially designed for your safety, the water from the melted snow automatically evaporates from the surface.
- Powerful and super effective, you can melt 2-inches of snow in one hour’s time.
- No-slip design, even if the mat melts the snow, there will never be any risks of slipping and falling when anyone walks on it.
- The electrically operated heating element is placed between two non-slip rubber surfaces for unmatched durability.
6. Summerstep Home SM11x30C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Stair Mat
Just not regular mat for pathway, this one comes with a heated mat that you can place in the stairs. The stairs, in particular, are the riskiest things to walk on when there is accumulated snow and ice. If you cover it with this mat, there will no more of that issue making things difficult for you. Very easy and effortless when it comes to installation. All you need to do it take out the mat, place it wherever you need, and attach it to a power source.
It will automatically heat up to the desired temperature needed for melting the snow. Furthermore, if you have a long sidewalk, you can simply attach more mats by using a watertight plug.
- Made in the USA, this mat from Summerstep is very dependable and the brand even won awards for their products.
- Anti-slip rubber treading makes sure you can walk with sure-footing with little or no risks of injuries.
- Capable of melting up to 2-inches of falling snow per hour for maximum effectiveness.
5. RHS Heated Walkway – Non-Slip Snow Melting mat
Your walkway snow melting mat needs to have a couple of amazing features in it. Along with the capability of melting accumulated snow, it must have a surface that is designed to minimize the hassles of slipping and falling. On this smart mat, you will get a fantastic diamond shape design. As a result, it protects your entire family from any associated risks of damage. Even better, the edges have a bright yellow strip lining. Hence, makes it safer to use even in low light or dark conditions.
You will always know the path that you will have to walk on to keep away accidents. With the help, if this mat, you will never need to buy expensive chemicals or salt to remove the snow out of your sidewalk.
- Extremely efficient in terms of melting the snow, meltdown up to 2-inches of snow in an hour’s time.
- Saves you a lot of energy as well, the mat consumes only 54W of power per foot when working at 120V.
- Measures 15-inches X 10-ft so that it can cover a significantly larger area outside your door.
4. HeatTrak Heated Snow Melting Half Walkway Mat
This is a mat that comes prepared to work out of the box. No need for any installation or set up, just take it out of the box, lay it down, and plug it in. Measuring at 30-inches x 30-inches, the mat comes with a 4-inches long watertight connector. As a matter of fact, it is made using customized thermoplastic.
Extremely durable to be used in the outdoors, this is undoubtedly a great quality mat with the promise of effectiveness. Finally, it is capable of melting 5cm of snow in one hour. In fact, the mat works perfectly even in the harshest weather.
- Designed to be left out always, the water evaporates out of the mat directly.
- The heating element is electrically operated and sandwiched between two durable layers of non-slip rubber.
- This requires no special installation for making it effective.
3. Summerstep Home Residential Snow Melting Heated Door Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal Winter Safety Snow Mat
Why struggle with unwanted snow and ice out of your doorway when you can simply place an electrically powered melting mat. All you need to do is ensure that all the connections are firm and watertight. And as soon as you are done, just switch it on. The mat does all the work by itself and doesn’t need any kind of supervision in any way.
For a larger part of the area, you can even link a number of mats together. Therefore, you have a completely snow-free walking area. Prevent occurring of unwanted slips and falls that can lead to some big medical bills.
- Made in the USA, the quality of make is outstanding for an unquestionable performance.
- Has an anti-slip rubber treading to make sure you walk with confidence and sure footing always.
- Good power and efficiency meltdown 1-inches to 2-inches of falling snow in an hour.
2. RHS Snow Melting System – Roof and Walley Snow Melting Mats
Indeed good looking and cost-effective solution to get rid of the snow and ice in your backyard or sidewalk! This innovative mat from RHS is the real deal. Just not for your pathway, this mat can even be installed on your roof. Thereby eliminating the hassles of getting rid of the snow from up the roof. Also, this mat is made with UL listed components so that it can survive the harshest environments.
Delivering a good power of 40W per foot, this mat works at 120V power outputs, the most standard ones at home.
- Helps in the elimination of large quantities of snow, the mat melts down 2-INCHES of snow per hour.
- It comes with all the grommet screws and hardware needed for installation, you can even customize the length.
- Completely waterproof, the mat will work non-stop in all weather conditions without any risks.
1. Saltnets Reusable Snow & Ice Melting Mats
If you are looking for the best option for your home, this mat will make sure you are never disappointed. Tired of shoveling the snow out of your porch and walking area? Now is the right time to find the best alternative with this mat. Measuring at 29-inches X 15.25-inches, this mat is quite capable of melting snow anywhere you place the mat. Moreover, it is quite smart and releases the amount of melting agent you will need for melting snow. No hassles of extra agents messing things up.
It features innovative nylon tubes, the melting agent will not get stuck on the paws of your pet in any way.
- Extremely reliable, the mat is safe for use in temperatures as low as -15°F.
- Made using 100% nylon material, this mat will last the longest time without any complaints.
A little bit of innovation in your house can save you from a lot of despair and difficult times. We know how ugly it gets during the winters with huge amounts of snow. Now, you can tackle it with some simple steps and the most effective way is to buy snow melting mat. So, got a pick?