Human beings have been bathing regularly since ancient times. In fact, 58% of men, as well as 63% of women, bathe every day at least once. So, it is a top priority to make your bathing space not only functional but good looking too. Of course, the best way to achieve that is with sliding shower doors. Slides both ways, these shower doors provide easy access to your shower. Most importantly, they add a classy look to this inner sanctum in your household. Also, these shower doors come with a towel handlebar. Thus, it makes sure that you can easily keep your towels while bathing.
Looking for the best sliding glass shower door assembly kit? Well, check out these products that have ruled over the online domain. Take a look to make a wise choice.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Sliding Shower Doors Reviews
- 10. Delta Shower Doors Windemere Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door
- 9. DreamLine Infinity-Z Semi-Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Doors
- 8. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Bathroom Door for Smooth Door Closing
- 7. Basco Classic Sliding Shower Glass Door for 40-44 Inch
- 6. VIGO Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door with Stainless Steel Hardware
- 5. Duschdeluxe Double Sliding Shower Door – Clear Glass Shower Enclosure Sliding Door
- 4. DreamLine Enigma-XO Fully Frameless Sliding Shower Doors in Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 3. SUNNY SHOWER 2-Way Glass Sliding Shower Door – Glass Shower Enclosure
- 2. Basco Deluxe Obscure Glass Sliding Shower Door
- 1. DreamLine Encore Black Semi-Frameless Bypass Shower Door
Table of the Best Sliding Shower Doors Reviews
10. Delta Shower Doors Windemere Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door
Delta Shower provides you with a quick and easy way to make a simple yet useful upgrade to your bathroom. This incredible traditional sliding shower door from the brand is excellent in any way you look at it. In terms of convenience, it satisfies all your requirements and can be opened from either side. Moreover, if you have other bathroom components from Delta, this sliding bathroom shower nicely coordinates with the rest of the bathroom style.
You don’t even need a lot of skills to install this door. It is as simple as changing your ceiling fan and can be done in a few simple steps. Next, it features a track design that has contemporary elements and incorporates exposed rollers to glide on it. Since all of that is made from anodized aluminum there are no chances of rusting either. Finally, they can be cut down easily so that you can make creative use of them.
- The glass door has spot guard technology that makes cleanups easy.
- You can choose from four different glass patterns to suit your privacy needs.
- Since it is covered by a 5 year warranty period you can make a worry-free purchase.
9. DreamLine Infinity-Z Semi-Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Doors
If you want the mixture of classic style along with all the modern features, then the Infinity-Z semi-frameless sliding shower door from Dreamline is the best product for you. This single product will transform your bathroom and bring tangible upgrades in functionality and sophistication. Since it is from a quarter-inch thick certified tempered glass it lasts longer than the cheap knock-offs on the market. Rusting is non-existent since both the wall profiles and the guide rails are from anodized aluminum.
Most importantly, you can also trim the guide rails by 4 inches to make adjustments in the width. So, the fitting will be perfect
- Towel bar gives you quick access to your towel after the shower.
- The semi-frameless design adds elegance to this set-up.
- For accommodating uneven walls the wall profiles can be trimmed by 1 inch on each side.
8. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Bathroom Door for Smooth Door Closing
Woodbridge is always ahead of the innovation race and the brand shows that with this frameless sliding door. The most astonishing thing about this door is that it is completely frameless. That means the door becomes lighter with fewer metal components and is easier to maneuver. It also creates an impressively modern and futuristic look that will leave you baffled every time you take a shower.
The door is also reversible. That means you can slide it from either side. You won’t have to face wall shift issues either since the door’s design leaves room for adjustability of 3/10 inches. Moreover, you can buy it without any worries since the glass components are covered by a lifetime warranty period while the hardware is covered by a 1 year warranty period.
- Glass has a layer of safety film to prevent shattering and injure you.
- Next, the matte black finish looks gorgeous in any bathroom.
- The design prevents water splashes from going into the rest of the bathroom.
7. Basco Classic Sliding Shower Glass Door for 40-44 Inch
Now you can showcase your shower in its brilliance with this see-through sliding door from Basco. The glass has a thickness of 0.188 inches and has a polished look that will impress you or anyone who visits your bathroom. The unit has a height of over 65 inches and each glass panel has a width of 22 inches.
However, they allow adjustment so you can accommodate the sliding door in your layout even if you have uneven walls. Furthermore, the curb width is 1.56 inches. Therefore, it can repel water efficiently
- Indeed, the shower doors are assembled by hand proudly in the United States.
- This classic sliding shower door comes in three different finishes for aesthetic pleasure.
- You can install the door for entry from both the left and right sides.
6. VIGO Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door with Stainless Steel Hardware
Vigo has a brand new sliding door that retains all the good things you like about traditional shower doors. And adds modern technology to go along with it. One of the most striking features of this sliding door is RollerDisk Technology. This technology allows you to adjust the shower door mechanism to fit into your shower space instead of the other way around. With 3 to 4 easy steps, you would be able to achieve the perfect alignment without the help of a professional.
Also, this shower door uses tempered glass instead of regular glass. Hence, it makes the door resistant to fingerprints, spots, and stains. Cleaning also becomes easier. Apart from that tempered glass is also a stronger alternative that has a higher resistance to damage. Whether you want to install the door to open from the right side or the left side, you can easily achieve it with the help of the instruction guide.
- Of course, it comes with a seal strip to prevent water leakage from the shower space.
- Adjustable hardware allows you to make minor changes and see drastic improvements.
- Besides, the hardware also has 7 layer plating for unmatched rust resistance.
5. Duschdeluxe Double Sliding Shower Door – Clear Glass Shower Enclosure Sliding Door
This dual sliding shower door has a height of 6 feet and has an adjustable width of 44-inches to 48-inches. That means you can easily accommodate it into your shower layout. You can adjust the width by trimming off the bottom and top rail brackets so that they don’t struggle between your walls. Moreover, the frameless glass that makes this sliding door has a thickness of ¼ inches and is ANSI certified. Hence it is very strong and safe for use.
Also, it comes with an efficient design with handlebars. So, you can easily hang your towels in them easily.
- Certainly, the chrome-finished aluminum alloy profiles add subtle aesthetic excellence along with practicality.
- The humanized design has a very practical approach to let you use properly.
- The roller guide along with the cushioned center guide makes for a quiet sliding mechanism.
4. DreamLine Enigma-XO Fully Frameless Sliding Shower Doors in Oil Rubbed Bronze
Regular shower doors are too common and too boring. Dreamline has brought to you a product that helps to give your bathroom that premium and refined look. The Enigma-XO shower door has a frameless design that ideally combines modern design with unparalleled elegance. It has stainless steel hardware that gives you an exceptional mix of cool urban style and premium quality. The doors are extra large and glide effortlessly on the double roller sliding mechanism.
You don’t have to worry about damage to the door. It is created from ⅜ inch thick tempered glass that is also easy to clean.
- ClearMax technology on the glass makes water roll off it easily and minimizes stains.
- Secondly, doors are reversible to fit the unique layout of your bathroom.
- Also, you can adjust the stainless steel top guide and trim it by 4 inches to fit your layout.
3. SUNNY SHOWER 2-Way Glass Sliding Shower Door – Glass Shower Enclosure
Sunny SHower has a bold new shower door with a high-end look for your bathroom. However, you don’t need to shell out a lot of cash since the door is affordable and doesn’t burn through your budget. The door is from clear tempered glass with a quarter-inch of thickness. Well, it is much more safe and resilient compared to regular glass you find on cheap shower doors.
With a maximum width of 60-inches and a height of 6 feet, it would perfectly fit most shower layouts including yours.
- Obviously, it has an ANSI certification. So, it is very safe to use.
- Furthermore, the bottom bracket can be cleaned without a lot of trouble
- Lastly, it slides both ways thereby providing complete convenience.
2. Basco Deluxe Obscure Glass Sliding Shower Door
Basco always makes some of the best bathroom components to adorn your home. Well, their excellent craftsmanship shows in each and every inch of their product. With over 6 decades of experience, Basco creates these sliding doors with attention to every single detail. This elegant shower door has been created in a classic style. As a result, is familiar yet very modern and sleek enough to give your bathroom a new look. The sliding door frame is created from lightweight aluminum that doesn’t compromise on strength. So you don’t get a bulky door that makes getting in and out of your shower a daily struggle.
The sliding mechanism used for this door is also top of the line. Thus, even when the doors are open they sit tight against the edges of the mechanism and don’t hang out. Every time you slide them, you get the perfect amount of resistance and smoothness that you want.
- Textured glass creates a very eye-catching design element in your bathroom.
- Since the glass is semi-opaque it offers you a certain level of privacy.
- Your doors luster and shine is protected and remains timeless.
1. DreamLine Encore Black Semi-Frameless Bypass Shower Door
Another fantastic set of shower doors from Dreamline that won’t leave any room for complaints. With an elegant bypass design, the frameless sliding doors bring a refreshing new look to your bathroom. Moreover, they also attribute to the quiet and smooth sliding of the doors. Apart from that you also get the added convenience of accessing the shower from either side.
Since the rollers are made from solid brass they have a much longer lifetime than components on products from competing manufacturers. They don’t rust or corrode easily and will last you for years.
- Of course, ClearMax treatment on the glass makes upkeep a breeze.
- Next, You can choose from four different gorgeous finishes including chrome and satin black.
- Besides, it comes with anodized guard rails as well as wall profiles of aluminum. Therefore, it further enhances the durability of the doors.
So, give your bathroom a wonderful makeover and make it a luxurious set-up. The luxurious sliding shower door will let you set-up a beautiful door that is homely yet sophisticated.