Whether you want to print your favourite design on a t-shirt or print something on wood, screen printers are very essential. They help you to bring life to your creative side. However, buying a screen printer is not that easy. You will have to check the quality of the print, different parts and efficiency of the printer overall. So, it is a bit of a hassle. The screen printing machines will help you explore the creative side of yours.
Now, you are never going to fail to deliver any unique t-shirt as we bring to you the best screen printers with in detail review. Go through our reviews, understand which one is more suitable and make the best buying decision.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Automatic Screen Printing Machines Reviews
- 10. VEVOR T-Shirt Screen Printing Machines – Silk Screen Printing for T-Shirt
- 9. Commercial Bargains Single Color T-Shirt Silk Screen Printing Machines
- 8. SHZOND Press 4 Color Station Silk Screen Printing Machines for T-Shirt
- 7. TECHTONGDA 4 Color Silk Screen Printing Machines for Press DIY T-Shirt Printer
- 6. VEVOR Screen Printing Machine & 20×20 Inch Aluminum Screen Frame
- 5. Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Kit – Dazzling Opaque Color Ability
- 4. Screen Printing Kit Screen Printing Assembly Screen Drying Cabinet
- 3. Qomolangma Manual Silk Screen Printing Machine for Pen, Cup, Mug & Bottle
- 2. TECHTONGDA T-shirt Micro-registration Screen Printer
- 1. Screen Printing Equipment Screen Printing 4 Color Printer Machine
Table of the Best Automatic Screen Printing Machines Reviews
10. VEVOR T-Shirt Screen Printing Machines – Silk Screen Printing for T-Shirt
Vevor has brought to you a versatile space-saving screen printing machine. Therefore, it can print anything on a wide range of materials. As long as there is a flat surface of fabric, paper, metal, wood, plastic or even ceramic material, this machine can get the job done. It can print a maximum area of 21.7×17.7 inches as long as the screen that is going to get printed has a thickness of 2 inches or less.
According to the size of your screen, you can move the printing mechanism up or down. And that also with the help of the springs. It also features premium quality construction with an all-metal body and high-quality components that can stand the test of time.
- Comes with all the hardware you need for assembly.
- Has a compact design which doesn’t demand a major portion of your inventory space.
- Rotating base allows you to print multiple colours.
9. Commercial Bargains Single Color T-Shirt Silk Screen Printing Machines
Due to its table type screen printing machine design, this from Commercial Bargains gives you a major advantage in storage and transportation. You can set it up at your workspace or take it to events for printing merchandise with customization. The machine has a heavy-duty and robust structure with stainless steel construction that can take a lot of abuse. It has a natural resistance to corrosion and doesn’t rust easily.
Moreover, the body has electrostatic spraying. As a result, it makes for a better bond than regular spray-painted coating. So, it will be at the usual longevity and define in a new way.
- You can move the screen, clamp up or down for adjustments as long as the screen frame is less than 2cm thick.
- With dedicated T-shirt pallet you get optimum positioning for printing T-shirts.
- The composite structure helps in easy cleaning of the machine.
8. SHZOND Press 4 Color Station Silk Screen Printing Machines for T-Shirt
One of the unique features offered by this machine from Shzond is its removable pallet. You can also adjust the pallet according to your requirements. Shift it in the vertical or horizontal direction with minimal to no effort. The removable pallet also allows you to print multiple images simultaneously. For T-shirt printing, this is a great machine since it has an integrated T-shirt pallet that provides flawless positioning.
Next time there is a charity event, you need to put out some quick merch, you can handle bulk printing without an issue. However, that’s just the start and not the limitation. Other than T-shirts and fabric, the machine can also print over metal, wood, ceramic and more types of materials.
- Supports screen frames that have a thickness of up to 1.8 inches.
- Comes with simple instructions and a DVD with an instructional video to get you started.
- Springs are adjustable with the large knobs for quick fixtures.
7. TECHTONGDA 4 Color Silk Screen Printing Machines for Press DIY T-Shirt Printer
Few things are better than a screen printing press. One than print four screens at the same time is one of them. This machine has that capability and allows you to apply four screens and cuts down on printing time significantly. It is just the right tool for expanding the services of your small printing business. Multi-coloured printing is super easy on this machine since it has a pallet layer and a screen layer. Therefore, it can rotate without affecting each other.
You get to print on a wide variety of materials, not just shirts, dresses or fabric. The long list includes everything from wood and metal to plastic and leather.
- Setting up the machine is easy with the M16 big support feet.
- The screen material is from high-density melamine materials that aren’t harmful to the environment.
- You can adjust the thickness of the screen frame within the limit of 4cm.
6. VEVOR Screen Printing Machine & 20×20 Inch Aluminum Screen Frame
This adjustable screen printing machine has one screen and can last you for years since it is from metal. The coating on the metal body is electroplated. So, there are fewer issues of chipping and corrosion. With the spring-loaded mechanism, you can bring up the machine or lower it down easily. Even the screen frames that come with this machine are from aluminium, further cutting down the weight.
Transporting the machine becomes easy, to say the least. Finally, the compact form lets you store it within a minimum amount of space.
- Comes with 4 silkscreens with a mesh made from nylon and Teflon material that is easy to clean.
- The spring in the screen will totally help in making swift adjustments.
- You can adjust the pallet to any direction you want or even remove it when not in use.
5. Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Kit – Dazzling Opaque Color Ability
This screen printing kit from Jacquard lets you print like the good old days. It allows you to create masterpieces with your own hands. You can print on paper without it curling even once. With this kit, the paper stays nice and taught and lets you show your artistic brilliance without any hindrance. It is lightweight as well since it has a frame from aluminium. As a matter of fact, it is less susceptible to corrosion than other materials.
Perfect for beginners, it even includes a silkscreen that is pre-stretched to offer flexibility. Finally, the instructions included in it will give you a full insight into it.
- It comes with 3 different screen inks along with Diazo Sensitizer and Photo Emulsion.
- You can achieve professional-quality printing with opaque colours.
- One can certainly perform their DIY activities in it.
4. Screen Printing Kit Screen Printing Assembly Screen Drying Cabinet
With this kit, you get everything required for setting up your small printing business. It has everything from a customizable screen printing machine along with a drying cabinet and other essential tools. The machine itself is 4 colours and has 4 screens for printing out multiple screens at the same time. It also features durable construction and is super stable due to the complex foot geometry.
Even if you want to set-up the machine on an uneven surface, you can do so. And bring it to level with the adjusters at the feet. Inside the screen drying cabinet, you can set up a temperature of 50-degrees to 70-degrees. Now, get to work with a drying area of 80cm x 90cm. More than enough for most tasks of small magnitude.
- It comes with a plate washing tank that pressurizing spray gun for keeping your plates neat after every use.
- The machine has several handles for micro-adjustment and accurate colour matching.
- UV exposure unit uses just around 220 volts to expose plates and screens with UV rays.
3. Qomolangma Manual Silk Screen Printing Machine for Pen, Cup, Mug & Bottle
Qomolangma has brought to you a completely new model for screen printing with immense options for customizations. Instead of steel, this machine is from durable aluminium which can stand the test of time and is extremely lightweight. Moreover, it doesn’t suffer from rusting either. So, you get a premium product that allows you to reap its benefits for years and easy to transport.
Having its double glide rail system, operating this is a smooth experience and you don’t have to deal with shrill or rough noises. With this machine, you can create custom prints on anything and everything. The list includes ceramic mugs and glass bottles to plastic sippers and wrist bands.
- Assembly and disassembly of the product are done with ease.
- Weighs just over 20 pounds due to aluminium construction.
- Printing head is adjusted according to your demands.
2. TECHTONGDA T-shirt Micro-registration Screen Printer
Technotongda offers you a highly functional machine that gives you more options than you can hope for. Compared to the original printer with 4 colours and one station, this one also has the option of micro-adjustments. Basically, it offers more precision over its peers and even the original model from the same manufacturer.
If you have a higher budget, this is extremely suitable for you. It allows you to make fine adjustments with the red knobs that are everywhere on the machine. Since it has a durable body this machine will last you for a longer period. Finally, it lets you reap huge benefits since you can provide a higher quality of service to your customers.
- The electroplated metal body is well protected from chemicals and elements of nature.
- With a wet cloth, you can clean the machine easily.
- You save a huge amount of money on maintenance since it requires virtually none.
1. Screen Printing Equipment Screen Printing 4 Color Printer Machine
Screen Printing Equipment has brought to you an innovative machine that allows you room for plenty of micro-adjustments. This rare feature makes it stand out from the rest of the competition and allows it to dominate in functionality. Apart from the black knobs that are used for main adjustment settings on the screen or clamp, there are numerous red knobs that allow you to micro-adjust.
It is the best option for colour matching and colour printing. Along with that, the combination design makes it consume less space. Therefore, saves you some money and hassle in storage and transportation.
- You can move the pallet bracket till 10 cm and screen clamp till 2 cm.
- For customization and ease of use, you can also rotate the frame to a full 360-degrees.
- You can directly glue the fabric on the advanced melamine plate for printing.
The screen printing stations are the place where you can become creative and explore your art. Create your merch, design the t-shirts and do it all efficiently.