Keeping your driveways clean is a very tough job. Scrubbing and cleaning it in the traditional way is really a painful job. But what can you do to keep your driveways clean? Well, you can obviously opt for the pressure washers. The washers can help you to keep your driveways and patio clean. Most importantly, you can also clean your furniture and motorcycles with these devices. A good washer allows you to spray pressurized water to keep your driveway or patio clean. It also allows you to add detergents to make achieve preferable cleaning. However, choosing a pressure washer can be difficult.
Firstly, you will have to make sure that it offers you sufficient pressure. Well, you are in luck as we have put down a pressure washer review for you. Have a look to know more and choose the right one.
Table of Contents
- 10. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washers
- 9. Karcher K5 Premium 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washers
- 8. Ford 3,100 PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washers with Built-in Soap Tank
- 7. Greenworks GPW2005 2000 PSI Pressure Washer for Car
- 6. Serenelife 1520PSI Powerful Electric Start Pressure Washer
- 5. AR Blue Clean 1,900 PSI Pressure Washer with Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
- 4. Highsell High Electric Pressure Washer – Power Washer with Hose Reel
- 3. Nasser Car Pressure Washer – Pressure Cleaner with Spray Gun
- 2. XtremepowerUS Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel Jet Wand Nozzle Adapter Built-in Soap Dispenser
- 1. Ryobi RY141900 2,000-PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
10. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washers
The SPX3000 is America’s best-selling electric pressure washer for all valid reasons. It helps you clean efficiently with less effort since you get access to the pressure of around 2000 psi. That is more than enough power for domestic needs and lets you clean out any surface at your home. No need to struggle with a scrubber for hours when you have the SPX3000 from Sun Joe. Moreover, unlike other pressure washers, this one gives you more cleaning performance with less water wastage.
Each minute you would be using just around 1.76 gallons of water each minute. You don’t just save on time, but save on the utility bill as well. The 1800 watt motor builds pressure so quickly that when you double down on that trigger you are cleaning. No time wasted while waiting for pressure build-up. Lastly, maintenance is low since it uses an electric motor that is eco-friendly and gives you no fumes or stress.
- You can wash with the combination of two different types of detergents due to dual detergent tanks.
- Total Stop System stops power and motor with the disengagement of the trigger.
- With five different tips, you can spray at various angle spreads.
9. Karcher K5 Premium 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washers
Karcher packs in two different wands with this washer. As a result, it allows you to adjust the spray according to your requirements. The Vario spray wand is apt for everyday cleaning needs while the DirtBlaster wand gets the job done for stubborn dirt embedded surfaces. Next, the pressure washer’s hose reel lets you keep the water flow steady and the hose from tangling on your feet.
With a simple twist, you would also be able to adjust the spray easily. No hassles or confusion. Finally, powerful 2000 psi pressure gets almost any cleaning job done at your home.
- The induction motor is water-cooled which increases motor life.
- N-COR pump makes maintenance a thing of the past.
- 2 year warranty period lets you make this purchase without any worries.
8. Ford 3,100 PSI Gas-Powered Pressure Washers with Built-in Soap Tank
Moving this gas pressure washer around the garden is easy and comfortable due to the design choices taken by Ford. You get large 10-inch foam wheels and a padded handle that can be folded down. The wheels never go flat and don’t need any air pumping. It is virtually maintenance-free. You can also get immense 3000 PSI of water pressure from this product which simply swipes away all the competition.
The frame is also strong enough to hold the powerful motor. Even its construction from durable stainless steel gives immense strength to it.
- Can help you take care of cleaning at home or at the farm.
- The steel frame is powder-coated for protection against elements.
- With balance feet, you get less noise and vibration.
7. Greenworks GPW2005 2000 PSI Pressure Washer for Car
Restore the previous glory of your garden and other surfaces. Cleaning the accumulated stubborn grime and dirt over the years with this becomes easy. With 2000 PSI of pressure, you can clean surfaces easily. Next, the 13 amp electric pressure washer motor keeps the fumes and extra maintenance away. You also get an integrated high-pressure hose reel that keeps the hose from bending and blocking water or getting tangled.
Plus, you get a wand from durable metal and is equipped with quick-connect technology. Therefore, lets you switch the three complementary nozzles without an issue.
- Two nozzles allow angle adjustments of 25-degrees and 40-degrees.
- The ergonomic gun-shaped handle on the wand lets you operate it more intuitively.
- The power cord has GFCI for safety purposes.
6. Serenelife 1520PSI Powerful Electric Start Pressure Washer
Serenelife presents to you one of the most brilliantly designed and user-friendly heavy-duty pressure washers that money can buy. It is lightweight, which means any cleaning duty is possible. And that also with high maneuverability is offered. With the 35-inch power cord, you get extensive reach anywhere in your home. In fact, you don’t need to invest in extra extension cables.
With the rolling wheels on the washer, you can move it around your home or the backyard without any heavy lifting. It also gives you the advantage of a superior position that is hard to find with other pressure washers. Having the turbo hose on this device, you can save on your utility bills without compromising any water pressure. Just add the detergent into the tank and spray out water at incredibly high pressure to renew the grimy old surfaces.
- The water hose is capable enough with a powerful motor that can generate 2000 psi of pressure.
- With an IP-X5 rating, you don’t need to worry about any water damage to the electrical components.
- The detergent tank can hold around 350 ml of detergent so that you can clean more with fewer refills.
5. AR Blue Clean 1,900 PSI Pressure Washer with Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
1900 PSI at 1.5 GPM is hard to imagine on a washer. However, it is one of the features along with the affordable price tag that has made this washer one of the top-selling models. The AR383 can blast through some of your toughest home cleaning projects with its quiet and convenient electric motor. Plus, the TSS system is an added advantage to the system.
It also comes with an adjustable wand. As a matter of fact, it lets you control spray from a 0-degree stream to a wide spray with a single twist. In fact, it is environmental-friendly as it preserves water for the benefit of our world.
- The Turbo nozzle provides extreme force at zero degrees in a spinning motion.
- Is certainly covered with a warranty period of 12 months.
- Uses much less water than its competing products which is good for nature and your wallet.
4. Highsell High Electric Pressure Washer – Power Washer with Hose Reel
You don’t need to deal with all the hassles that come with gasoline washers when you buy this from Highshell. It has an electric motor that would give gasoline-powered pressure washers a run for their money in every aspect. With 2.6 GPM of water flow, this incredible tool can generate massive 3500 PSi of pressure. So you can even take care of heavy-duty cleaning without any problems.
It has a highly advanced Total Stop System that lets you fire off or stop water flow with the trigger. The cord is of 32-ft will help to cover extreme distances. Plus, it has 4 spray tips that you can quickly fit to get sprays as needed.
- You can wash most surfaces with the provided soap dispenser.
- With a safety lock on the handle, you won’t have to deal with accidental trigger push.
- Premium build quality that increases the longevity of your investment.
3. Nasser Car Pressure Washer – Pressure Cleaner with Spray Gun
Oasser gives you a wide range of advantages over the rest of the cheap alternatives in the market with this. You get all the accessories that you will need, no need to spend extra money. A detergent tank with a 200 ml capacity, makes refills less frequent. Plus, it has a high-pressure hose that reaches 16-inch and that is pretty high.
It certainly has five different spray nozzles with angles varying from 0-degrees to 40-degrees. The power cord also boasts a GFCI plug. It lets you plug in the washer to outdoor outlets without any risk to your safety.
- Has been certified by ETL, so you don’t need to have any concerns.
- Having a versatile use, you can use it for cleaning rust, asphalt, concrete stains as well and etc.
- Telescopic handles and dual wheels aid in maneuverability.
2. XtremepowerUS Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel Jet Wand Nozzle Adapter Built-in Soap Dispenser
XtremepowerUS brings to you a versatile washer. It will let you clean not just your sidewalk, garage, and car, but boats, driveways, floors, and much more. Irrespective of the nature of filth, whether it is dirt, oil, or grime, the incredible 2000 PSi of pressure combined with the right detergent will let you wash all the surfaces clean. This is possible due to the 13 amp motor that is green and efficient.
You will also find the design of this pressure washer to be extremely ergonomic. Handles are retracted and the hose can be stored on the built-in reel for organized storage and use.
- With TSS pump is shut off automatically as soon as the trigger is disengaged.
- Relatively lightweight at just around 44 pounds.
1. Ryobi RY141900 2,000-PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
Ryobi has always held its own pride in the power tools industry. And it is known for making reliable products that last you for years. This model of a washer from the brand certainly stays true to your expectations and won’t disappoint in any way. It has a 13 amp motor that delivers plenty of power along with the pump. As a result, provides you with 2000 psi of water pressure. But the water expenditure by this machine is even more impressive.
It can create a huge amount of pressure with just 1.2 gallons of water each minute. Next, it is capable enough for taking care of pressure washing almost any surface at your home. From wood and concrete to the metal body and glass windshields of your car, it can do it all. Just adjust the pressure settings so that you can take care of any cleaning chores easily without any damage.
- You get additional nozzles that are stored at the convenient compartment under the handle.
- Nozzles are easily connected or disconnected with the help of a quick-connect coupler.
- Motor housing is well-protected inside the rugged frame and keeps the product from tipping.
Deep cleaning has become easy as with pressure washer cleaning, you will not leave a spot behind. So, there isn’t anything else to consider.