With everyone trying to get fit and stay healthy, most people love the idea of working out at home. Working out at home saves you those extra fees to pay at the local gym club, fuel expenses among others. Well, one challenge of working home is the lack of enough equipment. Most individuals feel they do not have what it takes to have it all together in their homes. One particular gym equipment piece that most people lack is power cages, also known as power rakes.
Unfortunately, it is not easy to get your gym space organized without one. It makes the centerpiece of your home gym and is crucial for those that intend to master the game of fitness. On the other hand, when you start to sweat it at home, you always feel the urge to lift more, learn more, and take your workout experience to a whole new level. That is where a rack comes in handy to provide both the versatility and the functionality of a home gym. To help you out, we have put together a comprehensive list of the best power rakes available in the market today.
Table of Contents
- 10. Merax Athletics Fitness Olympic Power Racks – Squat Cage with LAT Pull Attachment
- 9. PAPABABE Power Rack Workout Station Home Gym for Weightlifting Bodybuilding and Strength Training
- 8. GYMAX Adjustable Heavy Duty Power Racks for Home Gym Athletics Fitness
- 7. REP FITNESS Short Power Racks with Optional Dip Attachment, Flat Bench & Adjustable Bench
- 6. ARCHON Power Cage & Attachments Squat Power Weight Rack
- 5. GRIND Fitness Alpha3000 Power Rack – Squat Rack with Barbell Holder,
- 4. REP FITNESS Power Rack – PR 1000 – Dual Pull-up Bars, Numbered Uprights, 1000 lb
- 3. GOPLUS Adjustable Power Cage for a Complete Home Gym, Strength Training, and Muscle Building
- 2. FORCE USA Monster G6 Power Rack – Functional Trainer & Smith Machine Combo
- 1. TDS Mega 1000 lb Rated White Power Squat Rack
10. Merax Athletics Fitness Olympic Power Racks – Squat Cage with LAT Pull Attachment
First on our list is this impressive power rack that has a whopping weight capacity of 1000lbs. Standing at 86” in height with an inside depth of 43”, this 14 gauge steel construction features extended safety bars, durable orange powder coating, and an integrated multi-grip pull-up unit. It comes with two full-length safety bars, two dip attachments, two j-cups, and four-floor anchor points. This model works great for deadlifts, curls, chin-ups, squats, dips, and weightlifting.
With a greater space in the interior, this cage allows for wide stance squats and creates an additional spotter in matter security. Additionally, the heavy-duty steel construction is not only durable but also designed to withstand more intense and diverse workouts. It is also easy to put together and use, courtesy of the very clear and straightforward instructions.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Weight capacity of 1000lbs
- Ideal for multiple exercises
- Durable orange powder coating
9. PAPABABE Power Rack Workout Station Home Gym for Weightlifting Bodybuilding and Strength Training
This is another powerful accessory that will motivate you to achieve your fitness goals. Boasting a 13-Gauge steel tubular framework, this cage has a real weight capacity of 1200lbs. No hassle during installation, utilize the four bolt holes on each foot to secure the entire structure to the floor. Standing at 88” off the floor and measuring 47” in length and width, you will enjoy the walk-in space.
With easy side-to-side movements, you can engage in more diverse workouts without compromising safety. Other robust aspects include the multi-position overhead pull-up grip bars where you can work out your back muscle, shoulder, and arms. There is a bonus pair of steel j-hooks included in the package. For optimal safety and floor protection, there are rubber base caps on each foot.
Depending on your preference, you can expand the cage by acquiring other Olympic bards and reality utility bench. Overall, this cage will make a great addition to your home gym.
- Large walk-in space
- Heavy-duty and durable 13-gauge steel tubular structure
- Includes two bonus pairs of steel J-Hooks
- Safe and adjustable power rack
8. GYMAX Adjustable Heavy Duty Power Racks for Home Gym Athletics Fitness
Multifunctional and versatile best define this excellent power rack. It is a great choice when you want to do weight lifting among other diverse exercises in the comfort of your home. Equipped with 4 height-adjustable support rods, you can try out several exercises in a more flexible way. Another distinctive aspect of this rack is the unique design that can accommodate several barbells while offering the flexibility you need for your workouts. At the base of the structure are three solid steel bars that enhance stability and improve the overall security of this cage.
Plus, at each connection are reinforced triangles that make the entire structure sturdy. The entire high-quality steel construction together with the anti-rust and the scratch-proof finish enhances longevity. For those who love pull-ups, utilize the strong upper pipe on top of the rack. The pipe has a load-bearing capacity of 450lbs.
- Multifunctional barbell cage
- Strong upper pipe
- Quality steel construction
- Roundheads of rods prevent accidental fall of a barbell
7. REP FITNESS Short Power Racks with Optional Dip Attachment, Flat Bench & Adjustable Bench
This powerful cage stands at 72” and provides a width of 44” so you have plenty of workout room. With the steel construction, this rack is pretty solid and doesn’t shift easily. It features a 1.25” standard and 2” fat grip but doesn’t come to include a bench or dip attachment. The weight storage pegs create more utility and also boost the strength of the entire structure. The bar hook has a load capacity of 700lbs while the dip attachment and the pullup bar have a load-bearing capacity of 400lbs each.
To protect against bar knurling, the j-cups are plastic lined. The matte black powder coating enhances durability. Additionally, there are extra bar holders on the front. There is no limit as to how diverse and experienced you can get with this amazing rack.
- Features weight storage pegs
- Has a pullup bar and a dip attachment
- Matte black powder coating
- Extra bar holders on front of safeties
- 1000lbs weight capacity
6. ARCHON Power Cage & Attachments Squat Power Weight Rack
Presenting a total of 27 adjustable positions for your Olympics bars, this is a perfect powerhouse where you can try out a variety of exercises. With a 14 Gauge Steel construction, this cage is high in strength capacity to withstand high-intensity workouts. Look no further if you are out there looking for a power rack that is ideal for squats, back workouts, bench press, powerlifting, or Olympic lifting.
Unlike other regular cages, Archon has 6 Olympic Plate storage posts to eliminate interference with workouts done in the interior space. On the exterior side are the J-Hooks that can support weight up to 750lbs. Overall, this is a sturdy cage that will offer plenty of versatility both in storage and in diverse workouts.
- 1000lbs safety catchers
- Durable 14 gauge steel structure
- Six Olympic storage posts
- I-grip pull-up bar
- Includes multi-grip pullup station
5. GRIND Fitness Alpha3000 Power Rack – Squat Rack with Barbell Holder,
Designed with immense power and strength, this is the power rack that will get you there. It is built with a ton of versatility in mind and takes care of every single detail to ensure you are a proud workout enthusiast. It boasts a weight capacity of 1500lbs and is designed to fit in most home gyms. One great aspect is the multi-grip pull-up bar that is crucial for building barn door backs. Users can also utilize the multi-grip pullup bar for prone, supine grip, and neutral chin-ups.
Plus, there are lined j-cups that help protect barbell knurling. The unique combination of the black zinc hardware, the tough black powder coat, and the textured powder-coat on the pull-up bar enhances longevity. Other finer details include the safety spotter arms among others. There is nothing that will prevent you from achieving your fitness goals.
- Black zinc hardware
- Multi-grip pullup bar with angled ends
- 28” silver spotter arms
- 1500lbs weight capacity
4. REP FITNESS Power Rack – PR 1000 – Dual Pull-up Bars, Numbered Uprights, 1000 lb
At 84” tall, this is a great power rack that deserves an honorable space in your home gym room. With an inside depth of 26 inches and 44 inches width of working space, you will have the flexibility to engage in almost any exercise. There are dual pullup bars with a weight capacity of 400lbs and a dip attachment that can support a maximum of 400lbs as well. You can support your Olympics bars on the bar hooks up to a maximum of 1000lbs. Just like in other regular racks, the j-cups are lined with plastic to protect bar knurling.
There are numbered uprights in every 5th hole to avoid any confusion. Plus, the extra bar holders on the front of the safeties create more utility. Furthermore, the matte black powder coating helps withstand abrasion and other physical damage. This is a great power cage that will give you the confidence to try out any workout.
- Numbered uprights
- 1000lbs weight capacity
- Padded dip handles
- Extra bar holders on the front of safeties
- Durable and safe to use
3. GOPLUS Adjustable Power Cage for a Complete Home Gym, Strength Training, and Muscle Building
This is a great multifunctional masterpiece for your home gym. Boasting a heavy-duty steel construction, this structure is also reinforced in a scratchproof powder coating. It is therefore resistant to rust, corrosion and is pretty durable. With four adjustable positions for your bars, users enjoy the versatility of adjusting the bars to be able to lift heavy weights safely. Another handy aspect is the 51” solid steel pullup bar with a weight capacity of 450lbs.
Make great use of this pullup bar to train and boost your shoulder, upper back, and arm muscles. Despite being an all-in-one exercise equipment, this cage is pretty compact and will save your home gym space. By using the foam crossbar, you can try out upright rows, curls, and seated rows with the lower row pulley. Alternatively, utilize the plate loading to perform a range of should motions.
- Includes 4 safety support bars
- Durable heavy-duty steel construction
- Solid pull up bars
- Adjustable positions
- All-in-one exercise station
2. FORCE USA Monster G6 Power Rack – Functional Trainer & Smith Machine Combo
Meet the all-new Monster G6 that combines everything fitness into one powerful cage. It is pretty functional, versatile and a safe piece for those who would sacrifice everything to achieve their fitness goals. It is a one-stop solution for personal trainers, performance athletes, and bodybuilders. There are two 221lbs weight stacks plus a commercial-grade aircraft cable. It is possible to perform over 75 exercises with this high-strength training station.
With the 46 height positions and easy pop-pin positioning adjustments, this cage offers trainers limitless options. The components are uniquely angled to create a safe and strong workout environment. You can perform deadlifts, bench presses, overhead presses, and much more. Another robust feature is the suspension trainer ring which can be used with other packages.
- Highly versatile
- Safe and secure power rack
- Extra compact
- Can be used to perform over 75 different exercises
- 46 height positions
1. TDS Mega 1000 lb Rated White Power Squat Rack
This is another top-rated model that is loaded with all the desirable features of a fully functional all-around power rack. Rated at 1000lbs, it is designed to be compatible with other attachments. With this rack, you can easily create a home gym of your preference. The solid steel tube framework is built for toughness and is designed to withstand intensive workouts. One impressive aspect is the professionally-knurled 1 1/8” Dia Front chinning bar enhancing security.
There are a total of 31 holes positioned 2” apart to ensure you monitor and track your heavy weightlifting. The numbering is also essential for efficient workouts. It is a great choice for bench presses, squats, standing military presses, and inclines.
- Compatible with other attachments
- Weight capacity of 1000lbs
- Solid steel construction
- Includes solid steel safety bars