If you have a garage or a carpentry shop then you know how essential portable table saws can be. Of course, these saws allow you to easily cut as well as design anything you want. Moreover, you can also set the angle of the blades. Thus, you can make precise cuts without any issue. Furthermore, these saws are completely lightweight as well as portable. So, you can also carry them anywhere you want.
In this list, we are taking a look at the best portable table saws online that have gained appraisal as well as user confidence. So, why don’t you give it a check?
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Portable Table Saws Reviews
- 10. DEWALT Compact Table Saw for Jobsite
- 9. SKILSAW SPT99T-01 Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
- 8. WORX WX572L BladeRunner x2 Portable Tabletop Saw
- 7. DEWALT DWE7491RS Portable Table Saws
- 6. SKILSAW SPT99-11 Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand
- 5. TACKLIFE Portable Table Saws – Aluminum Extension Table & Jobsite Table Saw with Stand
- 4. Metabo HPT Jobsite Table Saw with Fold & Roll Stand
- 3. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence & Miter Gauge
- 2. Goplus Portable Benchtop Table Saw with Metal Stand & Sliding Miter Gauge
- 1. Delta Table Saw with 32.5 Inch Rip
Table of the Best Portable Table Saws Reviews
10. DEWALT Compact Table Saw for Jobsite
Dewalt has proved themselves time and time again and their remarkable engineering has again made a product that obliterates the competition. The portable compact table saw from the brand hasn’t been out in the market for long. Despite that, it is the bestseller on many e-commerce platforms and for good reason. It features a compact body and a compact blade that helps in transportation and also makes your task easy at the job site.
However, one of its first distinctive feature you may notice is the switch lock. Hence, prevents you from starting the machine by mistake. Another thing you will love on this table saw is the rack. Plus, the pinion style fence with onboard storage on the push stick. That allows you to easily size down the saw during transport and install it with a snap at your workplace within moments.
- A small turn wheel allows for extensive micro-adjustments for high accuracy.
- Changing blades or blade guard is as easy as taking out the insert and loosening the wing nut.
- Has an impressive capacity of sawing through 4×8 sheets with great momentum.
9. SKILSAW SPT99T-01 Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
A great product from Skilsaw that perfectly shows the legacy of 100 years behind this company. You will be more productive at the job site when you have this compact workhorse with you. It is powered by Skilsaws own dual-field motor. Hence, doesn’t run as hot as others and the 8-¼ inch saw can leave deep cuts when it gets powered by the motor. Moreover, due to its all-metal construction, it is much more durable than most other alternatives on the market. Hence, lasts you for a long time.
Furthermore, it is completely light in weight. Therefore, you will have no trouble carrying it to different locations.
- It is covered by a 1 year warranty period so that you can use it extensively.
- The adjustable portable table saw will let you make precise cuts.
- Since it draws power from the socket, you can use it for as long as you want.
8. WORX WX572L BladeRunner x2 Portable Tabletop Saw
WORX never fails to impress and has done it again with their new and improved table saw. It features heavy-duty construction that lets you use this powerful tool both at your home garage and your workshop. Since it is portable it has a small form factor that consumes less space and makes for easy storage. Apart from that, it comes with a stand that is even sturdier and can be flooded down when not necessary. This stand allows you to move around your job site and load or unload the saw on your truck without breaking a sweat.
This saw also has a safety switch system. Besides, it boasts an adjustable riving knife. All of that makes for enhanced safety. Moreover, you get an additional 5 blades. Plus, align itself without trouble for smooth performance.
- The lightweight portable table saw is under 15lbs and facilitates in easy operation.
- Mitre gauge can be altered at different places for positional cross-cutting and mitering.
- You get a blade grip for properly ensuring the safety and will not harm you in any way.
7. DEWALT DWE7491RS Portable Table Saws
This is certainly one of the best ones out there. Dewalt presents to you another awesome portable table saw that features a compact and lightweight design. It is designed so that you can easily transport it and move it around from one place to another. Next, its best feature is probably the telescopic rack and pinion system. As a result, allows you to cut larger and denser material compared to previous models without sacrificing mobility.
Another great thing about this table saw is the onboard storage you get for accessories. Finally, the high torque 15 amp motor is powerful enough to cut hardwood without much resistance.
- Roll cage frame is tough and can withstand brutal job site conditions.
- Most importantly, it is easy to set up as well as disassemble. Thus, you will have no trouble in using it.
- The rolling portable table saw will let you move it smoothly.
6. SKILSAW SPT99-11 Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw with Stand
With an experience that spans over a century, Skilsaw has again shown the reason they dominate the Jobsite decade after decade. The Skilsaw doesn’t run on the regular motor used by the competition. It uses a patented dual-field motor that implements dual copper windings to increase the surface area. Hence, the conductor and the motor runs cooler and you also get an increased lifespan. The motor doesn’t come on its own either. It comes with a durable stand frame made of metal tubing. You can carry the saw around your job site like a cartwheel by rolling it on its large 16-inch wheels.
Due to the awesome design of the stand, you don’t even need to take the saw out of the stand for loading it on your truck. You won’t lack accuracy either since the saw uses a rack and pinion fence system that allows for quick adjustments. With a depth cut of 3-⅝ inches, the table saw can handle most materials that are thick and dense.
- Since it is covered by a 6 month warranty period, this heavy-duty portable table saw will prove its efficiency.
- The blade is made from carbide material that is durable and doesn’t lose its sharpness for a long time.
- Works with all kinds of wood, whether they are hard or engineered.
5. TACKLIFE Portable Table Saws – Aluminum Extension Table & Jobsite Table Saw with Stand
Sitting at the middlemost position in our list, this one is surely one of the best table saws available. A compact table saw may limit a lot of functions you expect from a regular-sized table saw. However, that isn’t true for this portable saw from Tacklife. While it is compact it can be extended on the side rails and also has extensive features like micro-adjustments.
You can adjust the blade angle to anywhere from 0 to 45-degrees. At the back, you also get a dust extraction nozzle so that you don’t get stuck while cutting wood. The blade’s length is of 10-inches that is sufficient.
- Built-in tool storage saves you a lot of transportation headaches.
- Comes with the necessary tools to swap blades.
- Most importantly, the durable aluminum tabletop design, it surely reduces friction.
4. Metabo HPT Jobsite Table Saw with Fold & Roll Stand
Metabos table saw isn’t just portable due to its small footprint and lightweight design. It also has a stand that lets you set up the saw anywhere and move it around with ease. The saw features a 10-inch blade with 40 sharp teeth that are tipped with carbide. Combine that with the powerful 15 amp motor. Hence, you can cut through most obstructions whether they are light or dense.
It also comes with several tools that are needed for assembly or adjustments. Finally, you can make cuts within the wide bevel range of 0 to 45 degrees at varying depths.
- It is certified by reputed organizations like UL.
- For extreme portability, you can simply fold it for storing purposes.
- You can also adjust the cutting height with ease.
3. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence & Miter Gauge
Other brands may claim portability for their table saw but none of them can compare to this compact yet mighty machine. This table saw from Rockwell is so small that you can keep it under your bed. Moreover, weighing at just around 10 pounds, you can pick it up and go without the assistance of a stand. Setting it up is also pretty quick.
You can make blade changes swiftly and achieve mess-free cuts that let you saw through anything including metal and tiles. Most importantly, it comes with a safety switch that prevents accidental starting.
- Comes with a set of 5 free assorted blades.
- The base of the saw has ample storage for your accessories.
2. Goplus Portable Benchtop Table Saw with Metal Stand & Sliding Miter Gauge
Just from the boring stats, you would be impressed by this table saw from Goplus. That’s because, despite its extensive features, it comes at a fraction of price compared to most things offered by the competition. It can make 3-½-inch deep cuts at 90-degrees and can make 2-½-inch cuts at 45-degrees. That’s not all. You get a 15 Amp motor that makes pretty low noise. The size of the saw may be reduced but not its functionality.
If you are already impressed by that, the self-aligning fence would leave you astonished. It has such a smooth slide, accuracy, and easy assembly that its completely uncharacteristic of the machine’s humble price. The blade slot is also versatile and allows you to adjust it accordingly.
- The safety feature for the power switch keeps you free from workplace injuries such as overheating.
- Locking mechanisms are sturdy enough to handle a lot of vibrations without any problems.
- Indeed, a benchtop table saw for hassle-free operation in any domain.
1. Delta Table Saw with 32.5 Inch Rip
Delta has a table saw that can easily take care of your job site requirements without a fuss. It is integrated with its durable stand for high mobility. Furthermore, the whole thing can be collapsed to take less space for ease of storage. With a rip capacity of over 32-inches fuelled by its 15 amp motor, you don’t need to look anywhere else.
Moreover, the tubular metal stand has extended tips that rest on the flat floor to provide you stability for precise cuts. Lastly, as it’s lightweight, you can obtain all the convenience while working with it.
- With adjustment tabs, the fence can be relocated without much hassle.
- You can buy this without worries since it is covered by a 5 year warranty period.
Keep working in your workshop without worrying about carrying heavy machines. The travel-friendly portable table saw will let you make precise use without getting hurt.