While transferring your raw dough to the oven to prepare the delicious oven-baked pizza, you need to be very careful about protecting the dough’s integrity. That’s why; you need to opt for the pizza peels. These peels are paddle-like equipment that allows you to put the dough to your oven without hampering its shape and integrity. It will let you maintain all the hygiene norms and you will always get home-baked food.
However, the pizza peels online are something that you can trust blindly rely on if having proper reviews and user rating. Hence, all the below-mentioned products are the top picks on the internet.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Pizza Peels Reviews
- 10. Pizza Royale Ethically Sourced Premium Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel, Kids Size
- 9. Ironwood Gourmet Napoli Acacia Wood Pizza Peels
- 8. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle
- 7. Bamboo Wooden Pizza Peel Paddle – Bamboo Pizza Spatula Paddle & Cutting Board
- 6. Honey-Can-Do Kitchen Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
- 5. Checkeredchef Stainless Steel Pizza Peel With Folding Handle
- 4. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories – Folding Peel & Stone Brush
- 3. Mountain Woods Small Brown Round Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
- 2. Epicurean Slate Riveted Handled Pizza Peel
- 1. Heritage Acacia Wood Pizza Peels for Homemade Pizza, Cheese and Charcuterie Boards
Table of the Best Pizza Peels Reviews
10. Pizza Royale Ethically Sourced Premium Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel, Kids Size
Pizza Royale has created a fabulous bamboo pizza peel which will benefit you in more ways than one. One of the greatest advantages brought by this pizza peels is its lightweight design. It is available in two sizes, a kid’s size and extra-large size. Hence, can serve pizzas big enough to serve a big group. Since it is so light, a child can easily hold the pizza peel and experience rudimentary elements of Italian cooking. However, you can also use it for taking out cheesy and flavorful garlic bread or other bread baked in a pizza oven. You can also use it to serve cheese platter.
Since the handle has a contoured design it doesn’t dig into your hands and makes it easier to hold. Moreover, it isn’t made from regular hardwood which is heavy and leaves a huge environmental impact. Instead, it is created from bamboo which is ethically sourced and doesn’t leave a huge environmental impact.
- Beautiful finish with embossed logo makes it look stunning
- The handle is sturdy and doesn’t make the pizza peel wobble or shake
- With regular maintenance, it is strong enough to resist warping and other such issues
9. Ironwood Gourmet Napoli Acacia Wood Pizza Peels
Ironwood Gourmet has made its wooden pizza peel with the utmost love, care, and professionalism. You don’t have to deal with cheap metal parts that rust and corrode when you buy this pizza peel. It has been constructed purely out of acacia wood by skilled craftsman from Thailand. The wood itself comes from a sustainable source of small farms owned by family farmers.
One of the best features of this is its slanted edge. That allows you to get the peel under a pizza with one swift motion. No struggle that can damage the pizza before it is served. When you buy similar products from competing manufacturers you have to deal with harmful coatings like lacquer, polyurethane and more such materials which react to heat. This, on the other hand, is thinly coated with all-natural mineral oils. Thus, the pizza slides off the peel when tilted.
- Wood has natural patterns which make for an awesome contrasting look.
- Is used as a serving or cutting board or as a prep station.
- Extremely affordable for the quality it delivers and the handle is 6-inches long.
8. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle
Chef Pomodoro presents to you an aluminium pizza peel which gives you the perfect balance of style and functionality. This peel has an aluminium head that has decent dimensions of 12-inches by 14-inches and hence is used for large pizzas. Since it is aluminium you don’t have to worry about heat resistance, rusting or longevity either.
With the handle, the peel reaches an astonishing length of 2-feet. That allows you to reach deep into the oven without burning your hands and make a crispy and delicious pizza. Furthermore, you can hand wash it in soap water to maintain the hygiene level at all circumstances.
- Foldable handle helps to reduce length during serving and storage
- Has a safety back step so that the pizza is scooped up safely
- The handle has a construction from lightweight and elegant birchwood.
7. Bamboo Wooden Pizza Peel Paddle – Bamboo Pizza Spatula Paddle & Cutting Board
This pizza peel from Frederic Trading is one of the flagship products from the brand and for all the right reasons. Bamboo that is used to make this amazing pizza peel paddle is brought from ethical sources for manufacturing. You would be able to make use of this peel for multiple situations and not just for serving pizza. It is also used as a prep station or for serving gourmet pastries, bread or cheese platter.
As a matter of fact, it is non-toxic in nature that will not harm you while eating out of this. Having a thickness of 1.2-inches, it will not break or flex. Lastly, the certifications of FSC, LFGB, FDA as well as BSCI for guaranteeing the quality.
- Wash with warm soapy water for hassle-free cleaning.
- Since it weighs less than 2 pounds even kids can lift it up without trouble.
- You don’t have to deal with splinters due to the thick peel.
6. Honey-Can-Do Kitchen Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Kitchen Supply never makes mediocre products and maybe that’s the reason that they have a permanent place in the customer’s home. This peel by the brand is no different and a quality product that won’t fail you. It has premium construction with aluminium and wood. The head is from lightweight but sturdy aluminium. As a result, it can resist varying conditions of heat and humidity without cracking, rusting or corroding. Perfect to go inside the oven at high temperatures and bring out a delicious pizza.
The aluminium head is also made with particular attention to detail. You won’t find any sharp corners since they add to injury and the peel is ever so slightly curved at the front end. Hence, scraping up pizzas becomes less messy. Since the aluminium head connects to a wooden handle you don’t need to worry about hot temperatures. Wood is a bad conductor of heat and won’t heat up easily unlike the aluminium head.
- The long wooden handle allows you to comfortably use this.
- The pizza peel’s handle has been reinforced so that this doesn’t lack stability.
- Allows the transfer of other items like bread and pastries.
5. Checkeredchef Stainless Steel Pizza Peel With Folding Handle
Now you won’t drop your pies or burn your hands with this pizza peel from Checkered Chef. Each and every aspect of this is aimed towards functionality. Therefore, you can have a product in your kitchen that isn’t just pretty. The peel is created from stainless steel which is durable. Plus, strong enough to handle the weight of any pizza you can put on it. Since it has thin edges you don’t need to master a technique to slide it under the pizza. Swift motion is all that is required to get the job done.
Given that, it acts as an amazing pizza flipper to make you pizza, pies and other edibles. You can wash it on the dishwasher for spotless cleaning.
- Foldable design makes for easy storage.
- Offers a comfortable grip and has a perfect size of 9.5-inches x 13-inches.
- The rubberized handle doesn’t get hot and doesn’t splinter.
4. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories – Folding Peel & Stone Brush
Pizzacraft offers you a steal deal with their set of pizza peel and pizza brush at the price of one. The pizza peel has amazing construction by itself. It has a head forged from an aluminium sheet which is connected to a rounded wooden handle. The handle is sanded well so that there are no splinters and you have an easy time using it. If you need to store the pizza peel within limited space that’s not a problem either.
The handle folds and reduces the overall length by a huge margin. Even the cleaning process is free of complications as you just need soap and water of washing it.
- The brush allows you to clean out the pizza stone with relative ease.
- Its knob on the pizza peel allows for versatile adjustment.
- The cleaning brush’s bristles have the construction of fibre harmless cleaning.
3. Mountain Woods Small Brown Round Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
Mountain Woods brings to you one of the best peels available in the market at a bargain price. It has been made from top of the line acacia wood which is perfect for making kitchen tools. As a matter of fact, its natural polished look doesn’t lack in vanity. You can also buy this as the perfect gift for your loved ones. In fact, its use isn’t limited to pizzas but extends as a high-quality serving tray and a cutting board that doesn’t damage your knife.
Plus, due to the perfect dimension of 18-inches x 13-inches X 0.375-inches, it will provide sufficient space for cooking.
- Bevelled edge sweeps under the crusted bottom with ease.
- The wooden handle doesn’t get hot enough to injure your hands.
- Maintenance is easy and doesn’t take a lot of time.
2. Epicurean Slate Riveted Handled Pizza Peel
Epicurean provides you with a pizza peel that stands out from the competition with its innovative design. It is one of the few peels in the market which is reversible. That means you can scoop up pizza with this tool on either side. You don’t need to worry about the pizza sticking to either side of the peel due to the ingenious engineering behind the construction material. It has been crafted from natural materials which are lightweight without any compromise in strength.
Moreover, it is easier to maintain than wooden or metal pizza peels. Lastly, it measures 21-inches x 14-inches for obtaining the perfect crush and amazing space.
- Having the trust of construction in the United States, it complies by the highest quality.
- You can even use the peel as a cutting board for bread or pastries since it is knife-friendly.
1. Heritage Acacia Wood Pizza Peels for Homemade Pizza, Cheese and Charcuterie Boards
Heritage Products have created a peel that would last you long enough for tens or hundreds of backyard parties. It has been crafted with care from high-quality acacia wood which can tolerate high temperatures and looks good as well. The peel is from a single piece of wood which means there is no need for rivets or other hardware for reinforcement. A minimalist tool that would perfectly suit your kitchen or outdoor pizza oven. It has a brilliant finish since the staining brings out the natural graining of wood beautifully for dark and light patterns.
Another interesting detail about this pizza peel is its wide yet slim design. That means you can place large pizzas without a problem. And the pizza slides under it easily when it is cooked inside the oven.
- Cleaning is easy since all it requires is a gentle wash with warm and soapy water.
- Tapered edges for sliding easily under a cooked pizza.
- Weighs less than 3 pounds, but doesn’t pale in strength compared with other pizza peels.
However, for fitting your oven perfectly, check the pizza peel dimensions and make great homemade pizza. Your pizzas will test fresh and will straight come out of the oven!