Equipping your garage with the right kind of automotive tools and equipment can be really helpful. Not only it makes your workshop more effective but also lets you experiment with different kinds of things in one place. If you are looking for something that can help you change oil faster, you need to look into the oil drains. Know all the little details of these in this oil drain review.
Designed specifically for the purpose of changing used oil, it fits perfectly in your garage and improves the whole operation and working. So, ready to know more?
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Oil Drains Reviews
- 10. Goodyear Air Operated Heavy-Duty Waste Oil Drain Tank – 30 Gallon
- 9. OEMTOOLS 9 Gallon Upright Lift Auto Mechanic Changing & Recycling Oil
- 8. Goplus Air Operated Heavy Duty Height Adjustable 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank
- 7. Dragway Tools 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan for Lift Jack Hoist Shop Crane
- 6. Portable 5 Gallon Telescopic Oil Drain Dolly Oil Lift Drain Tank
- 5. Dannmar Portable 8 Gallon Oil Drains
- 4. XtremepowerUS 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank with Wheels
- 3. Lisle 11102 Oil Lift Drain – 8 Gallons
- 2. Lincoln 3601 Pressurized 18 Gallon Used Fluid Drain Tank with Funnel Height and Fluid Level Indicator
- 1. ARKSEN 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank with Wheels
Table of the Best Oil Drains Reviews
10. Goodyear Air Operated Heavy-Duty Waste Oil Drain Tank – 30 Gallon
Apart from being an air-operated oil drain that speaks quality, it has a good capacity of 30 gallons. It drains oil at a maximum pressure of 14.5psi for faster removal. Quite safe to use in all conditions, the drain and cup can withstand temperatures hitting up to 100° and down to -40°. Next, it comes with an 18l collecting bowl, however, it has a massive capacity of 30-galloons beside this.
As a matter of fact, its drain hose has a construction that can withstand abrasion, the impacts of acids and even oils.
- Features 4 wheels, two in front attached via a single strut axle and two at the back fixed to the brackets.
- Generated debris will be filtered and will not enter the tank cause of the extension funnel and filtrating plank.
- The extendable collection bowl can reach a maximum height of 72-inches for more user-friendliness.
9. OEMTOOLS 9 Gallon Upright Lift Auto Mechanic Changing & Recycling Oil
Flexibility and compatibility with different types of tools come in really helpful when you are involved in the automotive industry. There are so many variations to work with and thus this automatic oil drain caters to the people’s need well. With the fully adjustable drain height ranging from 32-inches to 62-inches, you will face no issues in dealing with different jobs. The 17-inches funnel has such a construction that you can combine different types of accessories for more effectiveness.
Simply choose a bigger pan if you wish to increase the drip catching area to keep things less messy. The heavy-duty caster wheels will help you in easy moving of the drain around.
- Gravity draining sucks out all the dirty oil and the built-in drain valve makes sure nothing goes back.
- Has an evacuation spout so that you can combine a pump or pour used oil when needed.
- Well-thought tool tray to keep different tools handy when you are working on the vehicle.
8. Goplus Air Operated Heavy Duty Height Adjustable 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank
Combination of two fixed wheels and two movable wheels lets you easily move this oil drain tank around. It is quite inconvenient to carry this with muscle power often, you will need to take it around your garage. The wheels work just fine in this case. From a tire factory to 4S store or just even your home garage, it works great almost everywhere. Also, it comes with a 14.5-inches diameter funnel-shaped oil drain pan.
No need to make the whole working area messy as the pan will catch all the dripping oil and spillage. Finally, as per your need, you can raise or lower the height of the pan for more convenience.
- Comes with all the necessary items, you will get a regulator, one evacuation hose and also a gauge.
- Saves a lot of time and energy in the operational process as it incorporates an air-operated function when it comes to draining oil.
- It certainly has a wide range of application in many sectors namely tire shops, home use, evacuation of fluids etc.
7. Dragway Tools 18 Gallon Oil Waste Drain Tank Pan for Lift Jack Hoist Shop Crane
Having a large capacity of 18 gallons, this rolling oil drain will help you with most oil changing needs. Powerful machinery is extremely important in your garage or workshop if you are looking to enhance the overall effectiveness. More work in less time as changing of engine oil is necessary for any car that comes in for servicing. Quite a wide working range starting from 46-inches to 76-inches, the height-adjustable features work well with almost any other tool.
Finally, there is a 15-inches wide funnel-shaped dripping pan. It collects all the dirt well in one place and transfers it directly to the 18-gallon tank.
- 6-inches rubber wheels at the back are fixed while the two swivelling casters at the front let you easily change directions when you are moving it.
- You will get 1-inches x 8-ft discharge hose as well that is made with premium quality.
- The air regulator is adjustable up to 120PSI for changing speed and efficiency.
6. Portable 5 Gallon Telescopic Oil Drain Dolly Oil Lift Drain Tank
One of those telescopic oil drains that scores low in the capacity but performs excellently in all other grounds. This is a telescopic drain that can be raised or lowered to the most user-friendly numbers. You can use it as low as 3-ft 4-inches and can easily move it up to 5-ft 7-inches when needed. With the well-designed 3-inches handgrip, operating it handling it is extremely easy and dependable. Other innovative features include an easy pour spout with 13-1/8-inches diameter for faster workflow.
Finally, the spout, on the other hand, has a construction of excellent quality and smooth-rolling high-impact polypropylene.
- 15 pounds of self-weight guarantees the easiest portability in and around your workshop for working on different cars.
- Measures small in size with the overall dimension of 12.5-inches X 12.5-inches X 67-inches, the last being the height.
- The 4 moving caster wheels will increase the mobility of the product.
5. Dannmar Portable 8 Gallon Oil Drains
If the value for money and affordability is something you thrive for, this is going to be a fantastic choice. It has all the necessary mechanism and technology for an effortless functionality but is priced quite thoughtfully. The built-in oil screen comes in really helpful to keep the dirt and debris out of the collected oil. Now you can reuse the collected oil for various purposes like cleaning and maintaining.
The total capacity is 8 gallons and owing to the level indicator, you will know when the capacity is maxed out.
- Easy to manoeuvre around different vehicles inside your garage, the smooth-rolling casters at the bottom serves the need for portability.
- Have complete control over the draining process as there is a convenient handgrip to keep the handling factor high.
- Mess-free quick-draining is assured by the 17-1/4-inches funnel drain pipe.
4. XtremepowerUS 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank with Wheels
Transfer all the used oil easily using this exceptionally well-designed drain by Xtreme power US. Featuring a total capacity of 20 gallons, recycling large quantities of oil in one time is extremely easy with this option. Having the very dependable venturi-vacuum extracting system, the oil is extracted by the force of gravity. As a result, every drop is drained out.
Next, it is easy to move and transport as per your needs. And all thanks to a couple of swivelling wheels and two PU fixed wheels move fast and quietly. A completely modern piece of machinery that will improve the workflow in your garage.
- Can function at a maximum working pressure of 10PSI and the gauge can measure 0-23PSI with 0.5 increments.
- Wide range of height adjustability, now you can raise the height from 45-inches to 72.5-inches.
3. Lisle 11102 Oil Lift Drain – 8 Gallons
Indeed a universal fit drain that is compatible with most of the associated tools! If you have this innovative oil drain in your reach, then a lot of your work will be reduced. There is a built-in strainer with wheeled and quick-release adjustment. It helps in keeping out the unnecessary dirt and debris from the engine oil you collected. The base of the drain is reinforced and prevented from the risks of getting warped while dealing with hot oil.
Translucent to keep you informed of the remaining capacity, this is something that keeps away guesswork and problems.
- Certainly has a lower centre of gravity, the drain remains quite stable while you are operating it.
- Heavy-duty adjustment clamp along with a threaded cap, large handle, and big pour spout for better workability.
- 5-inches of four ball-bearing wheels always lets you move it around in the easiest way.
2. Lincoln 3601 Pressurized 18 Gallon Used Fluid Drain Tank with Funnel Height and Fluid Level Indicator
To make things easier and faster while dealing with vehicle maintenance, this from Lincoln can really come in useful. Fitted with a large 2.75-gallon bowl, it is taken up to a mark of 72-inches. Whereas, lowered down to 45-inches, using it with different kinds of vehicles will not be challenging. The combination of evacuation hose and sight gauge really helps you in the entire process of oil draining.
In addition to that, the convenient design allows you to work with standard shop air that can range up to 150 PSI. Finally, it utilizes the standard pressure relief valve and a fixed air inlet regulator.
- A couple of 3-inches ball bearing wheels and two 6-inches fixed wheels lets you overcome any kind of obstacles.
- Offers a total capacity of 18 gallons for working with large quantities of oil.
- All steel construction that you can depend on for the longest, this is an ultimate choice of oil drain.
1. ARKSEN 20 Gallon Portable Waste Oil Drain Tank with Wheels
No more worrying about extracting the dirty oil and fluid out of the vehicle as you can let the oil drain do it all. Undoubtedly one of the finest built products at the top, this one from Arksen has got it all. Interesting, it has a huge capacity of 20 gallons for working with a large number of the vehicle without emptying. It even uses ventri-vacuum extracting system so that oil is dried out using gravitational force.
Equipped with 4 wheels, two of them are swivelling and the rest two are fixed. As a result, making it easier to push and move the drain across the length and breadth of your oil drain. The height is adjusted from 45-inches to 72.5-inches, making it possible to drain oil even from vehicles that are kept on a lift.
- The 15-inches diameter funnel has a filter screen that collects all the debris and dirt your oil might have.
- Works at a pressure of 10PSI and come with a gauge that has a range of 0-23PSI with increments of 0.5PSI.
- Its wheels have construction from polyurethane for moving over rough tracks as well.
The workshop or garage you own needs to have updates tools and machinery if you wish to up your workflow and effectiveness. So, after you are done reading this, pick the most compatible portable oil drain.