When you own a motorcycle, trailer, etc, you have to be prepared for problems with the vehicles. Be it a flat tire and changing it or any other reason, handling the issues of tire seems to be risky. So you need platforms that can the heavy vehicle without letting it to tip-off. So, get motorcycle wheel chocks that will exactly serve the purpose. Your bike will remain stable on it and you can even use it for parking your bikes.
Even if there are uncountable options, we have found out the most popular motorcycle wheel chocks. So, we present to you the customer’s favorite product so that you make the right decision.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Motorcycle Wheel Chocks Reviews
- 10. Extreme Max 5001.5757 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – 1800lb
- 9. MaxxHaul 80077 Standard Motorcycle Wheel Chocks with Pivoting Cradle
- 8. Pit Posse – Motorcycle Universal Removable Wheel Chock
- 7. Goplus Adjustable Upright 1800lb Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand
- 6. Lock N Load BK1000 Motorcycle Front Wheel Chock
- 5. Venom Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – Self-locking Bike Stand Chocks
- 4. Goplus Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – 1800lb Weight Capacity
- 3. ABN Removable Trailer Wheel Chock – Universal Stopper Cradle Holder for Standard Motorcycle Bike Front Wheels
- 2. Pit Posse Pp2900 Motorcycle Wheel Tire Chock – Adjustable Self Locking Mount
- 1. EGO BIKE Heavy Duty Motorcycle Wheel Chock – Adjustable Upright 1800lb Capacity Adjustable Motorcycle Stand Wheel Chock
Table of the Best Motorcycle Wheel Chocks Reviews
10. Extreme Max 5001.5757 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – 1800lb
Extreme max presents to you an awesome adjustable motorcycle wheel chock. It will bring a lot of convenience for transporting your motorcycle or just storing it in the garage with safety. You can use the seven holes mounting pattern to install it at a specific location of your garage or at the back of your trailer for unmatchable stability. Since the whole structure is from 12-gauge plated steel, you get immense durability and strength. As a matter of fact, that is enough to secure your heavy motorcycle up to 1800 lbs maximum in position.
Besides, the steel chock has powder-coating with a glossy finish. This adds a lot of value to its appearance. In fact, it also protects it from rusting and other forms of corrosion.
- Can hold wheels with the size of 15 to 22-inches and width within 5.5-inches.
- Has a wheel cradle supporting a maximum height of 15.5-inches.
- You get the liberty of having 6 different positions for easy adjustments of sizes.
9. MaxxHaul 80077 Standard Motorcycle Wheel Chocks with Pivoting Cradle
Maxxhaul offers you a fabulous tire chock that will become your one-stop solution for storing, transporting, or repairing the motorcycle. Its robust and heavy-duty construction is responsible for its incredible load capacity. That means whether you own a sports bike, a cafe racer or a cruiser, most of them would be handled by this chock with ease. You don’t even need to worry about maintenance. It has a powder-coated finish that keeps it free from rust and corrosion.
Due to the presence of pivoting tire cradle, this will easily support the heavyweight of motorcycles and keeps it upright. Hence, becomes a one-person job to do.
- The rear cradle will let you adjust in 4 different positions.
- You can easily remove the tires from this convenient product.
- As long as your wheel doesn’t exceed the width limit of 3-1.8 to 9-inches, it would fit easily on this chock.
8. Pit Posse – Motorcycle Universal Removable Wheel Chock
Pit Posse presents to you a universal motorcycle wheel chock that will blow your mind in all ways except the literal one. Itstands out from the rest with its remarkable design. Hence, they bring this wheel chock that is removable when not in use. You can use it your truck or trailer to transport most dirt or street bikes. If you want to remove the chock to make room for other goods, you can do that as well.
It also comes with the compatible hardware so that you don’t have to waste time figuring everything out. If you want to install it in your garage you can also permanently install this product to the floor. Furthermore, this has a construction of 7/8-inches steel tubing that gives it the strength.
- Coming with a warranty period of 5 years, you can make a purchase without any worries.
- The chrome finish looks excellent, especially when the light gets reflected on it.
- It can easily fit in any front wheel having a maximum width of 6.5-inches.
7. Goplus Adjustable Upright 1800lb Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand
There are few companies that can nail the job of making a good heavy-duty motorcycle wheel chock and GoPlus definitely makes the list. They make some of the best wheel chocks in the industry. And this one is unique since it isn’t bulky like products from competing manufacturers. Despite its compact size, it allows you to set up your bike for a quick repair or secure it well enough for safe transport. You can also use it just for storing your bike inside your garage without any risks of tipping. The design of this chock is so unique that you get any extra straps or special locking mechanisms.
Plus, the weight of your bike allows you to load or unload your bike effortlessly. It also has an adjustable wheel lock that can shift to 14 different positions for the perfect fit. Finally, it is so good that you may feel the chock was custom designed for your motorcycle wheels.
- It comes with hardware so that you can install it to a trailer, in your shop, to the bed of your truck and more such places.
- Worrying about weight capacity? It can take loads up to 1800 pounds.
- Powder-coated for resistance against dust, moisture, and other elements of nature.
6. Lock N Load BK1000 Motorcycle Front Wheel Chock
Lock N Load has brought to you an offer that is too good to refuse. This deal includes everything that you need for transporting expensive motorcycles with care and safety. Apart from a well-built wheel chock you also get ratchet straps and quick release systems that cover all your needs. The wheel chock fits most motorcycles and would keep yours in an upright position.
There is also a ratchet strap so that there is no scope for movement of the front tire. Lastly, the lightweight motorcycle wheel chock will easily accommodate all sized motorcycles.
- D-rings system and quick release ratchet that extend across the body make transportation easier.
- It will stand steadily on any surface without falling.
- Weighs less than 12 pounds and can hold the weight of much heavier motorcycles.
5. Venom Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – Self-locking Bike Stand Chocks
Venom presents to you a motorcycle tire chock that is from top of the line steel. The steel tubing that makes the frame is super strong and won’t shake even under the influence of massive pressure on one side. There are adjustment points at the front. As a result, allows you to widen out the chock and fit in wheels that are 17-inches or wider till 21-inches.
It also has intelligent construction since there is no mechanism that needs to be pulled for releasing the motorbike. Just pull your motorcycle and its done.
- Assembling is easy and very straight forward.
- From cruiser to BMW sports bike, it can fit everything easily.
- Indeed mounted to the base of your trailer, truck or garage floor as long as its a flat surface.
4. Goplus Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chocks – 1800lb Weight Capacity
GoPlus always offers new innovation in every product they make and have done the same with this. Just from a loot at the structure, you would get a rough idea about its strength. The whole thing is from thick and heavy gauge steel. Hence, it attributes the whole structure with plenty of strength and allows you to store your motorcycle with confidence. Steel has high resistance against rusting. However, for extra measure and for vanity, the chock has a powder coating to reduce the chances of corrosion and rusting as much as possible.
You can use the chock with virtually no maintenance. As long as your motorcycle has wheels with a diameter of 15 to 22-inches and a width of 76 to 130 mm, then this is more than enough. It is fully adjustable and you won’t have to deal with any wobbles or rattling.
- Due to its high weight capacity of 1800 pounds, you can use it even with some of the heaviest touring or bagger motorcycles.
- Lets you change oil, do maintenance, and perform repairs on your motorcycle with ease.
- The locking system is patented and unique to secure your motorcycle vertically upright.
3. ABN Removable Trailer Wheel Chock – Universal Stopper Cradle Holder for Standard Motorcycle Bike Front Wheels
ABN has a new and remarkable wheel chock that will give you a refreshing new experience. This is adjustable and compatible with the front wheels of most street bikes. Whether you have a wheel with low profile front fenders or wide front tires, this chock will fit them all. It has mounting points that let you install the chock on most flat surfaces.
Your floor wouldn’t be damaged by this product since it has spacers that keep the chock slightly elevated. Interestingly, this has a construction with the thought of making handling easy by one person. So, no extra hand is needed.
- Since it has a warranty period of 1 year, you can replace it if any faults.
- For extra reinforcement, the cradle steel tubing has thermoplastic caps at the end.
- This certainly has a construction from a heavy-duty 7 gauge steel base plate so that heavyweights can cause no damage to it.
2. Pit Posse Pp2900 Motorcycle Wheel Tire Chock – Adjustable Self Locking Mount
Pit Posse has another brilliant product for you. The wheel cock has a pivoting bracket that can fold itself to lock the front wheel of your motorcycle in a standing position. That eliminates the need for another person just the tie-down straps around your motorbike. Other manufacturers may provide you with a quick-release mechanism to unload the wheel from the chock.
However, on this one, all you need to do is just pull the bike and its get out. Having the ability to keep the vehicle in an upright position, one person can manage it.
- Streamlined construction with good welding and high-quality materials.
- Steel has been plated with zinc to prevent corrosion.
- This one also has a 5 year warranty period like the other Pit Posse wheel chock on this list.
1. EGO BIKE Heavy Duty Motorcycle Wheel Chock – Adjustable Upright 1800lb Capacity Adjustable Motorcycle Stand Wheel Chock
EGO bike has a new and exciting heavy-duty wheel chock that lets you hold some of the heaviest motorbikes in safety. Just slide your front wheel into wheel chock and you can rest easy that your vehicle will stand upright. That means you don’t have to depend on external help to tie down the straps across your trailer.
Moreover, since the chock is from solid steel, it is highly durable and can stand up to a lot of abuse. Finally, for making strapping easy, it comes with two eye loops.
- It can tolerate around 1800 pounds of load without an issue.
- The front crossbar has loops on either end for strapping.
Buy a motorcycle wheel chock for your workshop and start gaining value-added customers. This will help in bringing up your efficiency and will allow doing a fantastic job.