So do you fantasize on going to long rides? But does the thought of back and neck pain scare you? Well, the motocross neck braces are an ideal solution to your scary thoughts. Not only does it comforts your neck area but also supports it. And most importantly, acts as a safety guard that protects you even if any unwanted accidents happen. These are lightweight but sturdy enough to deal with the heavy impacts.
So without further ado, we thought about presenting our recommendation of motocross neck braces. If you like it, just grab one and leave for the ride.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Motocross Neck Braces Reviews
- 10. EVS Sports Black R4 Race Collar for Adult
- 9. EVS Sports Black R2 Race Collar for Adult
- 8. RIDBIKER Motocross Neck Braces – Motorcycle Cycling Protector Guard Off-Road Riding Body Protection Gears
- 7. EVS Sports Adult’s Race Collar
- 6. Black Large/X-Large Leatt Neck Brace GPX 3.5
- 5. Alpinestars Bns PRO Motorcycle Neck Brace
- 4. Alpinestars Bns Tech-2 Neck Support Brace
- 3. Scoyco N02B Motorcycle Neck Brace Support
- 2. EVS R3 Race Collar
- 1. Leatt GPX 6.5 Small/Medium Racing Neck Brace
Table of the Best Motocross Neck Braces Reviews
10. EVS Sports Black R4 Race Collar for Adult
EVS Sports always makes some of the best motocross accessories and this one is no different. The ideal goal for this motocross race neck brake is to minimize the risk of compression neck injuries. It occurs when force directs straight down the neck and into your spine. With a shelf design, most manufacturers increase this risk with their neck collars. The R4 doesn’t put your head on a shelf so that your head is away from the impact to redistribute force naturally.
The neck brace also has a rear axial load absorber. As a result, prevents collateral injuries to your spine by spreading the force to your shoulders and your core.
- Weighing just over 2 pounds, it is one of the lightest neck braces on the market.
- Rear strut allows you to customize the brace according to your requirements.
- The outer surface is from premium quality and hard mould PU material.
9. EVS Sports Black R2 Race Collar for Adult
EVS Sports is one of the major manufacturers and dominators in the market when it comes to neck braces. This collar from the brand is another superb creation which offers you value for every dollar you spend on it. It uses a PU core with the outer shell featuring nylon construction. This makes the collar perfect for shock absorption due to the density of these two materials.
The motocross neck brace’s design is intentionally low profile. Therefore, it doesn’t become an obstacle when your head jerks by shock but acts as an aid to dampen jerks. Unlike other manufacturers, EVS Sports also provides you with a 12 month warranty period that allows you to make this purchase without any worries.
- Comfortable to wear and has easy entry due to the buckle system.
- You can wash removable liner over the collar effortlessly like any other fabric.
- High-quality dual stitching on the liner makes it as tough as rest of the brace.
8. RIDBIKER Motocross Neck Braces – Motorcycle Cycling Protector Guard Off-Road Riding Body Protection Gears
Ridbiker offers you a product that will significantly reduce the chances of neck injuries. It promises to help you in various sports, from motocross and mountain bike trails to snowboarding and skiing. It has a backplate of carbon fibre. So, it doesn’t run the risk of getting easily broken like cheap plastic alternatives. However, it is lighter than most other materials and doesn’t cause fatigue.
The polymer motocross neck brace frame uses injection moulding in its construction. Thus, it can tolerate extreme temperature ranges. So, whether you are riding over desert dunes or doing backflips over ski tracks, this neck brace wouldn’t disappoint you.
- Under the brace, you get EVA foam lining which absorbs impact and is very light
- Has a detachable liner that helps you to clean the product with ease
- Prevents you from getting hyper-flexion injuries
7. EVS Sports Adult’s Race Collar
Another incredible neck brace from EVS Sports that is superior to most other competitor products and provides you with safety. The first thing you’ll notice about this collar is its lightweight design. In fact, it is about 20 percent lighter than most competitors on the market.
But the best feature of the R4K collar is construction with Koroyd material. It is an industry-leading energy-absorbing material with a unique structure. As a matter of fact, it reduces trauma levels phenomenally due to its revolutionary energy management properties. Originally developed for the aerospace market, Koroyd is one of the first fully functional cores. Therefore, gives you a fully homogenous performance all over the sheet
- Features X-strap cleats that you can use with TUG tops.
- The upper shell is of a nylon material.
- You can wear it within seconds due to its innovative closure system.
6. Black Large/X-Large Leatt Neck Brace GPX 3.5
Leatt is definitely known for making very high-quality safety gear and it shows in this neck brace from the brand. As soon as you unbox this product, the lightweight motocross neck brace design and premium build quality will impress you. In fact, it is one of the lightest neck braces in the market weighing near the 2-pound mark. The construction of the chassis is also very rigid. It is build to disperse as much energy as possible.
At the sides, you have highly flexible shoulder pads that also act as suspensions for your neck brace. But one of the flagship features of this neck brace is the shoulder pads. They are from a unique material that will stay dry and won’t absorb any moisture. So, whether it is a hot and sweaty day or you are riding in the rain, your neck brace would stay nice and dry for you.
- The front chest mount has split design to keep it away from your sternum.
- At the forefront of the sides, you get plenty of gaps to protect the fragile collar bone.
- The strut at the back snaps off with excessive force so that it doesn’t hurt your spine.
5. Alpinestars Bns PRO Motorcycle Neck Brace
Alpinestars always create the best of gear for your outdoor motor adventure and this neck brace from the brand is equally premium. It has a polyurethane composite body which makes it around 20 percent lighter than its predecessor and super strong. But the greatest feature about this neck brace is its portability.
The back mounts can snap off with the press of a small lever. So, you can fit the whole brace inside your backpack without any issues. Moreover, you can just hand wash it for maintaining hygiene.
- Doesn’t let you down even when temperatures go as low as -4 degrees.
- It certainly has the capacity to withstand even the heaviest impacts.
- One pair of 5mm pads at the front and 2 pairs at the back.
4. Alpinestars Bns Tech-2 Neck Support Brace
Alpinestars presents to you one more incredible neck brace from their premium and high-performance line-up of products. It features bio-organic engineering that gives this collar superb ergonomics to work with. Whenever you are going to land on the dirt from a considerable altitude it will absorb most of the impact. And sends rest of the energy towards your strong bones at the back, shoulder, and chest.
At the back, you get a stabilizer with padding and works efficiently to direct away any force off your spine. Having a revolutionary new design, you even get a chin plate to keep you safe against getting hurt.
- Due to the motocross neck brace’s strap design, it is worn over your jersey or under it.
- Quick-release system lets you wear or take off the gear at a moment’s notice.
- It has a height of 8-inches and a width of 12-inches.
3. Scoyco N02B Motorcycle Neck Brace Support
Motocross riders aren’t strangers to hyperextension, axial compression and such high impact injuries that can happen to your sternum, spine or other vulnerable areas. This neck brace keeps you safe under any circumstance and reduces shock by a huge amount. Just from the look of it, you would be able to spot the meticulous workmanship.
As a matter of fact, it has a professional appearance and weighs just 13.6 ounces. Most importantly, the styling makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
- Uses fabrics that are environmentally friendly.
- Doesn’t deform or gets flat even after years of abuse.
- Comes with a free sports cap that can work to protect your hair.
2. EVS R3 Race Collar
R3 Race Collar is an inexpensive investment that would protect a vulnerable, but very important part of your body from injuries. This collar from EVS has very easy to use a design that comes on and off at the front with the clip buckle system. Just press at the button to undo the buckle and slip it over your neck.
Adjust the velcro fitting and snap in the buckle for excellent safety during your ride. You also get more than enough padding between your collar bone and your helmet.
- Since it is from high-density foam, it will absorb energy and reduce impact significantly.
- Comes with mounting tabs and hardware so that you can mount it on most chest protectors available in the market.
- Available in both youth and adult sizes.
1. Leatt GPX 6.5 Small/Medium Racing Neck Brace
Leatt offers you the highest adjustability among most neck braces that money can buy with the GPX 6.5. The GPX 6.5 is also from ultralight carbon fibre which outperforms even steel in terms of strength and durability. The unique and continuous rigid chassis has been tested several times by experts at Leatt. So, they can perform and keep you safe in dire situations.
They disperse most of the energy smoothly from your neck to stronger parts of your body, like the chest and shoulders. The 6.5 also breaks away when the impact is too much. And it releases the extra damaging energy rather than putting it back in your body.
- Offers you slide adjustability at the rear thoracic and the front.
- You can adjust the angle of the rear thoracic from 0-degrees to 15-degrees with increments of 5-degrees in between.
- Has clearance on the side for better accommodating your helmet.
So whenever you are on a ride towards your future destination, wear the motocross neck brace. It will safeguard your neck and prevent from the happening of an accident.