Easily mounts over your rearview mirror, mirror dash cams are certainly a great product to go after. These products come with high-quality cameras that eliminate any blind spots and provide you with a clear view. Moreover, these dash cams also come with night vision. So, you also get a clear view at night. However, the best part is that the dash cams are easy to install. Plus, they do not create any legal issues. Thus, you can use them without worrying.
Going through multiple options can be tedious. And how to know if the product really works or not? Then just refer to the top 10 mirror dash cams on Amazon and save your precious time. All you will get is a high-quality product and the trust of an e-commerce portal like Amazon.
Table of Contents
- 10. VanTop H612T Mirror Dash Cam for Car – Rear View Mirror Camera
- 9. Rexing V1-4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam
- 8. Anker Roav DashCam A1 Dash Cam for Car and Driving Recorder
- 7. GRC Mirror Dash Camera – HD Mirror Dash Camera Rear View Front and Rear
- 6. Autowit IPS Mirror Dash Cams with Front and Rear Dual Lens
- 5. AKASO DL12 2.5K Front and Rear Dash Cam for Cars
- 4. TOGUARD Rear View Camera Touch Screen Front and Rear Dash Cameras
- 3. SPADE Waterproof Backup Rear View Camera
- 2. Alween Full Touch Screen Dual Rotating Front and Waterproof Rear View Camera
- 1. Xeapoms 4K 10” Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars
10. VanTop H612T Mirror Dash Cam for Car – Rear View Mirror Camera
VanTop has an amazing touchscreen mirror dash cam that solves all your parallel parking problems. The camera is of very high quality. The camera at the front records 4K HD footage so that you don’t miss out on the tiny details when something bad happens. The rear camera also features full HD resolution and can deliver you reliable performance. Apart from that the sensor in the cameras is top grade.
The 8MP Sony IMX415 sensor captures exceptional footage at night. Thus, you can see everything clearly even when it’s dark outside. Details are crisp and everything comes out sharp. Moreover, you can also control the cameras with your voice. This gives you great convenience and more safety while driving.
- Supports great features like a parking monitor, loop recording, time-lapse, and more.
- With integrated GPS you get more data that may be helpful during an accident.
- Comes with 12 inch IPS display that goes on the rearview mirror.
9. Rexing V1-4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam
When you spent time on the road, encounters with irresponsible drivers are bound to happen. To avoid paying for the actions of irresponsible drivers you need this amazing dashcam. It’s your personal eye witness and the V1 has proved itself to thousands of customers time and again. Next, it has a discreet design with a lightweight low profile body which makes it almost invisible to other drivers. The camera is also great since it records in 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Everything comes out sharp, even the smallest details. You don’t need to worry when things get dark. With its wide dynamic range, the dashcam can adapt to multiple lighting conditions without any issue.
- A wide-angle mirror dash cam 170-degree field of view lets you capture most of the road and its surrounding.
- Compared to previous generations it gives much higher image clarity due to an advanced camera sensor.
- Furthermore, it is powered by a supercapacitor instead of a lithium battery. So, you get long-term reliability.
8. Anker Roav DashCam A1 Dash Cam for Car and Driving Recorder
Anker Roav A1 dashcam allows you to capture what you don’t expect. Hence, you don’t have to pay for someone else’s recklessness. The dashcam records in full HD resolution and images are crisp due to the high-quality Sony sensor used in this. Its sensor also enables the NightHawk vision which lets you see everything even after the sun is down. You don’t have to worry about missing the license plate when someone tries to ditch the scene.
Apart from that, you get the ROAV app that lets you wirelessly download footage recorded by this camera and share it online.
- Comes with a versatile suction mount that can be adjusted to different angles during installation.
- The night vision mirror dash camera activates automatically when you start your car.
- Can operate in extreme temperatures in the range of -4 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. GRC Mirror Dash Camera – HD Mirror Dash Camera Rear View Front and Rear
GRC provides you with a nice pair of waterproof mirror dash cams. This covers your front and back so that you don’t miss any crucial footage. It comes with a clear display of 10-inches that sits as your rear mirror. Don’t worry about missing anything coming from the back. The back camera in this set records a 140-degrees field of view while the front cam records with 170-degrees. This lets you capture more visual feedback in a limited frame.
As a matter of fact, the camera also features a loop recording. This feature automatically removes useless footage of the previous day. Hence, you don’t miss out on important events happening today.
- With the G-sensor crucial video evidence is automatically locked and saved for future use.
- It will certainly support class 10 micro SD for saving the footage.
- With an IPX7 rating, the cameras are safe in harsh environments.
6. Autowit IPS Mirror Dash Cams with Front and Rear Dual Lens
This reverse mirror dash camera from Autowit also comes with a rear camera to arm you with important evidence when a dispute occurs. One of the best features of this dual-channel camera system is 24 hours monitoring. This is possible due to the G-sensor. The sensor can detect when a sudden collision occurs at any time of the day.
During that time, the cameras activate and start recording. That means even when you aren’t in your car, you have something to show the insurance company to get reimbursed for your damage.
- A 5-inch touch display lets you control several features of the camera.
- The display automatically turns to the rearview when you engage the rear gear.
- Supports microSD storage so that you have ample space for recording.
5. AKASO DL12 2.5K Front and Rear Dash Cam for Cars
Akaso has a great dash cam that will allow you to get the right things you need during an accident. Even if it’s a hit-and-run case, you will have everything you need to protect yourself. It features dual cameras. The front cam can record everything in crisp 1440p while the rear camera records in 1080p.
Besides that, these cameras also have a wide field of view. With at least a 150-degrees field of view, you don’t have to worry about missing important data when someone hits your car. For clear vision at night, the Sony sensor and Hisilicon processor make the cameras powerful enough to see at night.
- A long 21-inch cord that connects the rear camera should be sufficient for most cars.
- Due to the presence of G-sensors, there will be no chance of collision.
- Comes with a GPS module so that you can also record the route, location, and speed.
4. TOGUARD Rear View Camera Touch Screen Front and Rear Dash Cameras
Toguard gives you a very powerful and efficient dashcam at an unbelievable price. Despite its humble price tag, you get all the latest and greatest features you expect in an expensive alternative. The dual-channel dashcam system records videos in 2560 x 1440p for the front and in 1080o for the back. Moreover, the footage from the rear camera is constantly streamed on display that sits in place of your rearview mirror. That means you don’t have to deal with the blind spots of a regular glass mirror.
Other than that this dash cam also comes with a GPS module. Hence, let’s you record speed, route, and location coordinates so that you can add more strength to your evidence.
- 6 glass fixed-focus lens works well with the Sony Starvis sensor for recording all things essential.
- With support for a 128GB MicroSD card, you can record more things without wiping old memory.
- Dedicated customer service responds to your queries within a record time.
3. SPADE Waterproof Backup Rear View Camera
Spade has an all-new dash cam in the market that will astonish you with its extensive list of features. The 12-inch display is gorgeous and since it is a touch screen, you can control the cameras from the screen. The cameras in this system don’t just film everything in front of them, they can also make a great pictures. You also get a loop recording that replaces previous footage. As a result, you have the evidence you need even if the memory card is full.
Moreover, moments of impact aren’t missed due to the gravity sensor. The G-sensor can detect impact and collision and activates both the cameras even when you aren’t near the car.
- High-resolution cameras on the front and rear make you record credible footage.
- A broad field of view of at least 160 degrees records a crash even if it’s coming from a distance.
- Setup is easy and effortless and will save a lot of your energy.
2. Alween Full Touch Screen Dual Rotating Front and Waterproof Rear View Camera
One of the greatest flaws of cheap dash cams is the loss of clarity during nighttime. This mirror dashcam from Alween doesn’t suffer from that problem. It features 6 layers of glass that work well to eliminate noise and grain from the video. Hence, you can read the license plate even in low-light conditions.
Another unique thing about this camera is that you can rotate it. It attaches to your rearview mirror and you can rotate it to a full 360-degrees. As a result, you can record from any angle. Don’t judge it due to its small size, it meets all your needs perfectly.
- IPS touch display is clear and doesn’t get distorted when you view it from different angles.
- Parking assist helps you to park your car perfectly with guidelines on the display.
- Most importantly, it’s very powerful and durable enough to last you for a long time.
1. Xeapoms 4K 10” Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars
Most other brands will promise you high-quality cameras. However, they fall short in comparison to this one from Xeapoms. It can record in 4K resolution and the rear camera records in 1080p instead of 720p for better clarity. You won’t miss out on anything happening in the blind spots and dead zones of the car either since the cameras have a broad field of view.
It also records emergency footage during any collision and locks it so that you get favorable evidence free from tampering. For low light conditions, the camera is equipped with top-quality image signal processing technology.
- The IPS display is free from glare, unlike regular mirrors.
- Besides, you get super night vision. So, you will get a great view even at night.
Road safety must always be the primary concern. With a mirror dash cam system, you can have complete control of what you are viewing and always assure safety.