Lamps not only act as lighting solutions but they can add special looks to the interiors too. These fixtures are full of style and personality that can create a difference in how your interior looks. However, if you want to give an instant boost to how your house looks. You should definitely opt for mid-century modern lamps. Under this style, you will get some show-stopping designs. Thus, they will not only brighten up your house but you will also get a classy vibe.
If you want to see different mid-century modern lamp designs, then keep reading. The most stylish and elegant choices are listed below and you will love every item.
Table of Contents
- 10. LEPOWER Wood Tripod Mid Century Standing Modern Lamp for Bedroom
- 9. Brightech Sphere Mid Century Modern Lamps for Bedrooms and Offices
- 8. Amazon Brand Rivet Mid Century Modern Desk Lamp With Light Bulb
- 7. Amazon Brand Rivet Mid-Century Modern Table Lamp With LED Light Bulb
- 6. Brightech Luna Mid Century Modern Standing Lighting for Living Rooms
- 5. Anbomo Wood Floor Reading Lamp for Contemporary Living Rooms
- 4. Brightech Carter Floor Lamp for Mid Century Modern Living Rooms
- 3. Brightech Emma Mid Century Modern Standing LED Light for Contemporary Living Rooms
- 2. Brightech Hudson Large Mid Century Modern Living Room Lamp – Contemporary Lamps
- 1. Brightech Montage Bedroom & Nursery Standing Accent Modern Lamp
10. LEPOWER Wood Tripod Mid Century Standing Modern Lamp for Bedroom
This mid-century modern tripod lamp from Lepower is from the finest materials so that you can have something that lasts for a long time. The modern lamp is shaped in the form of a tripod with three legs. The legs are crafted from all-natural rubberwood instead of composites. Hence, it has sufficient strength and can stand the test of time. The wooden legs also bring up the aesthetics of your room and add to the marvelous decor.
Due to the triangular design, you also get ample stability without any wobbling issues. That means this piece of furniture or appliance is safe in your house filled with cheerful kids and curious pets.
- The textured flaxen lampshade looks excellent and creates a fantastic lighting effect.
- E26 socket allows you to install various kinds of light bulbs, filament-based, or LEDs.
- Since it is covered by a 1 year warranty period you can fix any faults in the process.
9. Brightech Sphere Mid Century Modern Lamps for Bedrooms and Offices
The Brightech Sphere is an interesting mid-century modern LED lamp that gets you innumerable compliments when guests come over. The floor lamp gives you bright living room lighting and creates an organic ambiance, unlike most artificial lighting. Your living room feels more alive when you install this floor lamp. One of the reasons for that great ambiance is the use of frosted glass globes instead of a lampshade. The globes extraordinarily defuse the light and give it an expensive look.
However, you don’t have to shell out an expensive price for owning this floor lamp. It is high quality, yet affordable and when you couple it with LED bulbs, you can save a lot of money on your energy bill.
- The contemporary antique brass or rose gold finish on the pole looks great on all kinds of decor.
- Comes with a free pair of LED bulbs, saving you more money.
- The LED lights can last you for a total use time of around 20,000 hours.
8. Amazon Brand Rivet Mid Century Modern Desk Lamp With Light Bulb
Wood looks great and so does marble on any piece of furniture. However, they are too common and have gentrified the interior decoration of most homes. Rivet tries to break that convention by providing you with a unique lamp. It will trigger numerous conversations whenever anyone visits your home. The lamp is made up of stone and has a polygonal shape that accentuates its beauty.
As a matter of fact, it is cast from concrete in a controlled environment for durability. Plus, it has diamonds mixed into it. The mid-century modern bedside lamp will light up the entire room and give it an edge.
- The polished nickel finish looks gorgeous on this table lamp.
- Comes with an efficient 9-watt bulb that fits easily into the E26 socket.
- The lampshade is of linen and is easy to maintain.
7. Amazon Brand Rivet Mid-Century Modern Table Lamp With LED Light Bulb
Another stunning lamp from Rivet that will leave you in astonishment with its design. It is the perfect combination of sophistication and functionality at a humble price. The base of this lamp is circular and is made from high-quality walnut wood. The fine grain and beveled edge of the base look great and are safe to use around kids. Well, it doesn’t have any sharp corners.
You will see a brass pole extend from the base and turn into a black rod as it gets close to the lampshade. This creates a minimal yet refined look that is hard to come across in the current market. Your room will have a fresh new look when you use this lamp on your desk or table.
- Assembly is easy and straightforward and won’t take too much of your time.
- The side lampshade creates a mesmerizing effect.
- At around 8 pounds it is lightweight and easy to transport.
6. Brightech Luna Mid Century Modern Standing Lighting for Living Rooms
Another great lamp from Brightech amplifies the overall aesthetics of your living room or any other room. The antique mid-century modern lamp embraces minimalism and makes it work to the best of its abilities. It has a relatively wide base so that it doesn’t wobble and fall on anyone in your home.
Moreover, the finish extends from the base to the top of the pole to create the look of a single cohesive unit. The lamp also has 3 years warranty period so that you keep using it even when it has aged.
- Supports different kinds of light sources including LED, halogen, and incandescent
- 9.5-inch frosted sphere makes the light diffuse beautifully
- With 3 hours of use every day, the complimentary LED bulb will last you for around 20 years
5. Anbomo Wood Floor Reading Lamp for Contemporary Living Rooms
Anbomo has an amazing floor lamp that will win you and your guests over at the first glance. The tripod-shaped lamp takes advantage of its shape to offer you immense stability and a wobble-free design. Unlike other lamps, this one uses real solid rubberwood which is polished to perfection to create an exquisite look. Moreover, to switch on the light, you don’t even need to reach out to the switchboard.
The lamp comes with a free footswitch which can be placed anywhere in your room. Tap the switch with your feet to turn on the light without even getting up from the couch.
- The fabric lampshade can be easily removed and cleaned.
- The lampshade also creates a comfortable soft illumination.
- Can be quickly assembled in a few minutes and it will immediately start functioning.
4. Brightech Carter Floor Lamp for Mid Century Modern Living Rooms
As it may be evident from this or any other list, Brightech is one of the market leaders when it comes to floor lamps, and for good reason. The Carter is another great offering from the brand that can act as a functional reading lamp in your home. Plus, it can stand as a decorative piece of art in your living room. You don’t need pesky batteries for this lamp.
It operates by drawing power from a regular household socket. Besides, the long cord makes it convenient for you to set up the lamp anywhere without worrying about tugs. Moreover, with a height of 65-inches, it usually stands over a desk or couch height. As a result, you can comfortably read your books with ample illumination.
- Walnut wood integration with the metal pole makes for a distinctive look.
- You can control the lamp via smart outlets like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple Homekiy.
- The mid-century modern floor lamps blend in with all kinds of decor styles.
3. Brightech Emma Mid Century Modern Standing LED Light for Contemporary Living Rooms
Yet another awesome floor lamp from Brightech that has been created with the right kind of materials and attention to detail. It uses three wooden legs to stand upright in your room and depending on the tone you chose. Next, it can be compatible with different sorts of interior decor styles. The walnut brown finish will sit well with dominant color tones and industrial or modern styles. On the other hand, the birch tone will look brilliant in your rustic style decor room.
At the top of the legs, you get a metal pole that extends to the top. And it houses the wiring as well as the light bulb socket. That means there will be no surprising tilts or exposed wiring in dangerous places.
- To give you a winning deal, it offers a 3-year warranty period.
- Can be used with smart assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Furthermore, it has a durable construction. So, you can also be sure about its quality.
2. Brightech Hudson Large Mid Century Modern Living Room Lamp – Contemporary Lamps
Brightech Hudson succeeds where most other floor lamps fail. It solves the age-old problem and doesn’t allow you to compromise between practicality and aesthetics. While it has a center pole that reaches to the top, it has another pole that extends in an angular direction horizontally. This versatile design lets you set up the light in any way you want.
There is also a knob at the meeting point of the two poles. It allows you to control the angle of one pole. Now, you can have the lamp hanging from the perfect height.
- Comes with a free LED bulb rated at around 20000 hours of use.
- With 800 lumens of illumination, your reading sessions can go on from dusk to dawn.
- Dedicated customer support will solve your queries as soon as possible.
1. Brightech Montage Bedroom & Nursery Standing Accent Modern Lamp
The Montage deserves all the glory and respect it gets. It’s a floor lamp that shines in any living or study room. Don’t be misguided by its expensive look. Despite its flagship looks, it has a humble price tag and is affordable for most people. It’s so modern that it matches perfectly with the rest of your furniture.
Since the lamp is so tall, the base is also extremely heavy so that it doesn’t get knocked down by pets or kids. It stays steady and stable in your room throughout your reading session.
- You get more bang for your buck due to the long lifetime of the lamp.
- Since the free light that comes with the lamp doesn’t produce a lot of heat you won’t get accidental burns.
- With a smart outlet, you can also control the lamp with your favorite smart assistant.
A stylish addition to your home, the mid-century modern lamp shades will light up the room beautifully. So, see the right design and keep the place sophisticated.