Recovering from a knee injury or a bad ankle twist? The surgery has limited your movement abilities? Well, you have found yourself the most ideal and modern solution to this problem. Crutches have been in the market forever but it is the time people start shifting to a better alternative. Knee walker scooters are amazing and we have narrowed down the top 10 scooters.
Quality, workability, reliability and ease of usage are the top points of each of these products. Do not let something hold you back as we are here to help. Read through the points to have full knowledge.
Table of Contents
- 10. KneeRover Steerable Knee Walker Scooter – Walker Crutch Alternative
- 9. KneeRover Economy Steerable Knee Walker Scooters Crutch Alternative
- 8. ELENKER Deluxe Medical Knee Scooter for Foot Injuries
- 7. OasisSpace All Terrain Knee Scooter for Broken Foot & Ankles Surgery
- 6. Vive Steerable Scooter for Broken Leg, Foot & Ankle Injuries
- 5. BodyMed Folding Broken Leg Scooter – Steerable Mobility Device for Foot/Ankle Injury
- 4. KneeRover All-Terrain Knee Walker Scooter – Heavy Duty Crutches Alternative in Blue
- 3. Elenker Medical Knee Walker Scooters
- 2. OasisSpace All Terrain Knee Walker Scooters with Durable Air Filled Wheels
- 1. OasisSpace Small Knee Walker Scooters for Broken Leg and Foot
10. KneeRover Steerable Knee Walker Scooter – Walker Crutch Alternative
Injuries, accidents, sprains etc. everything is very unpredictable. However, once you suffer, the next step you should focus on how you are dealing with the recovery process. For people suffering from bad knee or leg injuries, a good steerable knee walker scooter is something that can do wonders. With the help of these scooters, you can move around with ease and never put pressure on the injured leg. The perfect alternative to traditional crutches, these scooters have always made a positive impact on their users.
Specifically, this scooter is quite a reliable choice as it understands the need for stability. Plus, it is controlled as needed during the movement. It is steerable in all directions and has a brake assembly for safety. One adjustable locking handbrake in the front combined with a drum brake at the rear wheel makes the rides safer. Moreover, the handlebar and knee platform are fully height adjustable to make it worthy of everyone. No need to hold yourself back when you have this scooter with another leg to support your movement.
- 7.5-inches of non-marring wheels are safe for different kinds of floors and spaces.
- The scooter has a basket up front and the 3.5-inches thick contoured knee platform works effortlessly with both knees.
- 300 pounds of weight capacity for unrestricted usage by anyone suffering from distress.
9. KneeRover Economy Steerable Knee Walker Scooters Crutch Alternative
From the pain of a broken foot to unwanted yet important knee surgery, this scooter can come in handy. And that is also for all kinds of leg recovery sessions. If you are not allowed to put any kind of pressure on your leg, you can easily opt for this scooter. And now resume your ability of movement. This is designed to be more comfortable and supportive than a regular crutch. Also, you can even take this outside and move effortlessly to the places of your choice.
With a knee walker scooter weight capacity of 300 pounds, kids and adults can make full use of it always. The handlebar moves in all directions and has a useful quick-release folding mechanism in it as well.
- Combination of dual handbrakes on the front wheels and two on wheel brakes on the rear wheel.
- A padded knee platform provides the right balance of shock absorption and support always.
- Big sized four 7.5-inches rubber wheels help in easy movement across different terrains.
8. ELENKER Deluxe Medical Knee Scooter for Foot Injuries
There are various kinds and types of injuries that can restrict your movement abilities. If you are suffering from anyone such issue and are tired of the lack of movement abilities, this is a great choice. Recover fast and safe with this scooter as now you can move about freely and keep yourself up and motivated. No need to strain your upper body or arms by using those traditional crutches anymore.
Shifting to this can help you in pain-free movement with unmatched versatility and swiftness. The self-weight is quite less but the scooter as a whole is quite robust and sturdy.
- The quick-release knee walker scooter handlebar has a folding mechanism so that you can carry the scooter around places.
- Safe and strong for both indoor/and outdoor applications.
- The dual braking system with brake locks is there to add a significant amount of safety to your rides.
7. OasisSpace All Terrain Knee Scooter for Broken Foot & Ankles Surgery
Approved by the FDA, this scooter is at the highest medical standards. And it is extremely safe for accelerated recovery of your lower body. The brand backs its quality with a 12-month long warranty and efficient after-sales service for satisfactory usage. In terms of the features and design, it is marvellous and totally has multiple great selling points. The handlebars have a quick release folding mechanism for a no-brainer folding of the scooter.
Even if you are planning to travel somewhere, you can take it along with your journey. Padded handlebars and knee platforms provide adequate support, comfort, and grips during riding. Although lightweight in itself, the robust construction allows the scooter to work fine with a maximum weight of 350 pounds. Finally, the all-terrain knee walker scooter is suited for use by adults and kids alike.
- Uses pneumatic wheels for transport which are safe for all-terrain movement and have unquestionable stability.
- Equipped with adjustable locking handbrakes and rear brakes which use a flexible mechanism.
- Memory foam made knee cover for a superior level of comfort along with a bell and a large basket on the front.
6. Vive Steerable Scooter for Broken Leg, Foot & Ankle Injuries
Bless yourself with unrestricted movement anywhere and anytime with this modern roller knee walker scooter. It has 4 wheels, each wheel measures 8-inches. In fact, these have polyurethane construction for unquestionable durability and stability. For stopping, there are a couple of rear brakes so that you always have entire control over your movement.
Why struggle with crutches even when you are recovering from the injury? This scooter can provide you with much more happiness and movement abilities. Bring it home with confidence as the manufacturers give a lifetime warranty on this scooter.
- The knee cushion is of foam and has a contoured shape for even weight and pressure distribution.
- The adjustable handle can be raised at 1-inches increments between 33.5-inches to 41.5-inches.
- The entire platform is removable and the two-fold point lets you store it easily when not used.
5. BodyMed Folding Broken Leg Scooter – Steerable Mobility Device for Foot/Ankle Injury
Do you think that an unfavourable injury to your leg or knee is restricting you from moving? It is time you start using the Body Med foldable knee walker scooter. With this scooter, there is no need to put any pressure on your leg or knee. But still, have the entire comfort of moving whenever you want to. Extremely lightweight yet sturdy, you will not have to put any significant amount of pressure to move it or ride on it.
The entire scooter is foldable and once you are done using it, fold it and safe-keep it for future use. Tough and strong wheels, they will perform without any issues on various kinds of surfaces. Both the handlebar and knee platform is completely height-adjustable, meaning anyone and everyone can make full use of it always.
- Extremely sturdy and strong construction, capable of handling weights up to 350 pounds.
- Has a mesh basket in the front for carrying everyday items easily.
- Adjustable dual brake set-up for very reliable and safe performance.
4. KneeRover All-Terrain Knee Walker Scooter – Heavy Duty Crutches Alternative in Blue
Do not let the adventurist inside you wear off just because you are having a temporary hold up due to some kind of injury. Designed to perfection, this scooter has all the innovative and modern-day features for an effortless movement. And that also with an injured leg. The padded knee platform delivers much-needed support and firmness. In addition to that, there is an easy folding mechanism. As a result, it makes sure you can even travel with it to different places. The most extraordinary feature of this product is its wide range of workability.
Perfect for all-terrain wheels, it can run smoothly on grass, ground, sand and even the floor. The height of the platform is adjustable between 18-inches and to 21.5-inches. On the other hand, the height of the handlebar has a range from 34-inches to 41-inches.
- Carry all your personal belongings with you in the big-sized wired basket fitted in the front.
- Uses 7/8-inches stainless steel for the construction of the handlebar.
- Is certainly used with both legs without any adjustments or changes.
3. Elenker Medical Knee Walker Scooters
With a huge weight capacity of 300 pounds, superior design, impressive build quality and all amazing features, this is the one for your recovery. The adjustable locking handbrake and rear brake assure great manoeuvrability combined with the right amount of stability. Even better, the handlebars and kneepads fitted on the scooter are fully adjustable. In fact, it works well with people of all shapes and sizes.
As a matter of fact, with a weight limit of 300 lbs, it is still lightweight and is certainly compact.
- Very compact shape with foldable feature assures ease of storage and transport.
- Have 8-inches large-sized wheels which help in fast and effortless movement.
- A dedicated groove on the seat helps in the best placement of the injured knee.
2. OasisSpace All Terrain Knee Walker Scooters with Durable Air Filled Wheels
Now your scooter has shock absorption abilities to make the rides more convenient and comfortable in every scenario. It has an innovation called weight-bearing relief. It is not only enhancing overall comfort but also accelerates the recovery process. In addition to that, the 4 wheels used are 12-inches each. Plus, are pneumatic for unparallel stability and all-terrain flexibility.
The package also includes a wide range of premium accessories like a walker bag, memory foam knee pad cover, pretty pump etc.
- Approved by the FDA, this scooter has the highest medical standards in its class.
- Innovative tie-rod steering mechanism which mimics the disc-brake styling for the most reliable performance.
- Wheels are thickened so that there is no possibility of puncture.
1. OasisSpace Small Knee Walker Scooters for Broken Leg and Foot
This is yet another brilliant scooter made by Oasis Space and made to perfection as well. It has been approved by the FDA and confronts the highest medical standards when it comes to scooters. Relatively smaller in size, the compact design enhances the overall manoeuvrability. Plus, you can even fold it for storage and transport.
Along with that, you will get a padded knee platform and padded handlebars. Therefore, you can adjust to meet your needs the right way. Build quality is quite impressive and the maximum weight this scooter can handle is 250 pounds easily.
- Extremely lightweight but very sturdy, it is a perfect solution for modern-day problems.
- Always guarantees a smooth and quiet ride that you will enjoy.
- All-terrain support 8-inches rubber wheels to get you through the day to day challenges.
Get the aid of the knee walker medical scooter and own one for your own benefit. It’s an innovation that is for the sake of mankind.