Are you short of storage or countertop space in your kitchen? Though remodelling can help rectify the situation, there are a ton of expenses involved. Not to mention, it can take quite a while to accomplish that. Need a word of advice? Get yourself a kitchen island cart. Not only is it a fraction of the cost you’ll have spent on renovations, but it also gives your kitchen an instant upgrade. Above all, it offers a ton of storage space for kitchen tools, utensils, and accessories. Again, most models have a large countertop that you can use to prepare meals. However, to reap the most benefits, you need the best kitchen island carts that the market has to offer.
So, where do you start looking? Furthermore, how do you select the best from a multitude of options out there? Well, no need to worry since we’ve done the homework on your behalf. Thus, without further ado, here’s our roundup of the best wooden top kitchen island carts to consider.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Kitchen Island Carts Reviews
- 10. Hodedah Rolling White Kitchen Island with Spice Rack, Towel Rack & Drawer
- 9. Dorel Living White Kitchen Island Carts
- 8. Liberty Rolling White Kitchen Cart with Wood Top
- 7. Kealive Rolling Kitchen Island Carts on Wheels – Kitchen Cart with Storage
- 6. Giantex Kitchen Rolling Utility Island Carts with Storage – Kitchen Trolley Cart
- 5. Best Portable Kitchen Island Cocktail Cart for Serving, Storage & Décor
- 4. ChooChoo Portable Rolling Kitchen Island – Kitchen Wood Top Kitchen Trolley with Drawers and Glass Door Cabinet
- 3. Yaheetech Portable Kitchen Utility Serving Cart Storage Trolley on Wheels
- 2. Kealive Rolling Kitchen Island on Wheels with Storage
- 1. BELLEZE Rolling Kitchen Cart On Wheels – Heavy Duty Storage Cart Island Cabinet
Table of the Best Kitchen Island Carts Reviews
10. Hodedah Rolling White Kitchen Island with Spice Rack, Towel Rack & Drawer
Hodedah kitchen island cart is a stylish and functional addition to any home. The cart adopts a multi-purpose design, thanks to its versatile storage options. First, it has a spacious cabinet space ideal for small appliances. Then, there’s a drawer perfect for utensils and dinnerware. Above all, it has a towel holder and spice rack for added convenience.
We love the smooth glides and safety stops on the drawers. They make the drawer quiet and effortless to open. Not to mention, the safety stops keep the drawer from pulling out. At 64 pounds, this kitchen cart is pretty heavy. Nonetheless, it comes with lockable wheels for easy mobility.
- Double-door cabinet, drawer, towel holder, and spice rack offer versatile storage
- Smooth metal glides enable you to pull out the drawer effortlessly
- Lockable wheels provide easy mobility
- Rust-resistant silver hardware and beechwood construction provide lasting durability
9. Dorel Living White Kitchen Island Carts
Dorel is a traditional kitchen island suitable for small spaces. It’s available in soft white or natural finish. As such, it can easily complement any kitchen decor. But this kitchen island is more than an accent piece. It has multiple storages that keep kitchen accessories organized and within easy reach.
It has a cupboard with two built-in shelves. Also, there’s a smooth-glide drawer that pulls out effortlessly. Well, these two provide ample storage for kitchen tools, utensils, and appliances. Moreover, the cart has a spice rack and a towel holder for extra storage. Not to mention, it has an extra-large solid wood top that creates even more storage space. This kitchen island comes fitted with lockable casters that enable you to wheel it around easily.
- Spacious cupboard, drawer, and two side racks (For spices and towel) provide ample storage
- Compact space-saving design makes it ideal for small spaces
- Lockable casters make it easier to wheel the cart
- Attractive silver hardware accent your living space
8. Liberty Rolling White Kitchen Cart with Wood Top
This kitchen cart adopts a more spacious and innovative design. It has an extra-large drop-leaf wooden top. Well, the top measures 18 inches wide. But with the drop leaf in use, it extends to 29 inches wide. Hence, you can easily convert to a breakfast bar. Again, the cart has two cabinets, each with two adjustable shelves.
Apart from that, it has three storage drawers, a spice rack, and a towel rack. Together, they provide a ton of storage space. Moreover, the cart uses brushed nickel hardware. Not only is the nickel extremely durable, but it also keeps its finish for longer. The cart is 134 pounds, making it pretty heavy. However, it comes with lockable wheels so you can wheel it around easily.
- Drop-leaf top extends from 18 to 29 inches to provide additional space
- Three drawers, two cabinets, and two racks provide a ton of storage space
- Adjustable shelves accommodate kitchen tools of various sizes
- Solid hardwood construction and nickel hardware provide lifetime durability
- Lockable wheels offer effortless mobility
7. Kealive Rolling Kitchen Island Carts on Wheels – Kitchen Cart with Storage
This portable multi-functional kitchen island offers a ton of storage solution to maximize kitchen space. It has a three-shelf design, each sturdy enough to hold up to 22 pounds. What’s more, the shelves are adjustable to fit items of different sizes. Also, it has a cabinet fitted with a removable shelf to create room for bigger appliances.
Moreover, there’s a drawer and a towel rack for additional storage. For the record, the towel rack doubles as a side handle. A smooth, easy to clean tabletop is spacious enough to accommodate a microwave. Not to mention, it’s extremely sturdy as it can hold up to 300 pounds. Silent lockable casters keep the cart stable as well as provide easy mobility.
- Waterproof rubberwood makes cleaning a breeze
- Sturdy tabletop has an extra-large weight capacity of 300 pounds, enabling it to hold heavier appliances
- 3 adjustable open shelves, a cabinet (with a removable shelf), and a drawer provide customized storage
- Built-in side handle doubles as a towel rack for added convenience
- Lockable wheels keep the cart stable while providing easy mobility
6. Giantex Kitchen Rolling Utility Island Carts with Storage – Kitchen Trolley Cart
As the name suggests, this kitchen trolley cart is from a brand that loves to build big. Based on storage space, this kitchen cart doesn’t disappoint. It has two spacious cabinets, each with one fixed and one adjustable shelf. The adjustable shelf can be set to three different heights to meet various storage requirements. Moreover, each shelf is sturdy enough to hold up to 22 pounds.
Also, the cart has two drawers, each strong enough to hold 11 pounds. The sturdy tabletop holds a whopping 110 pounds. It’s made of rubberwood to provide a smooth, waterproof surface. Hence, it’s spill-proof and much easier to clean. Furthermore, the cart has two towel racks that double as side handles for controlling the cart. Again, it’s fitted with 360-degree swivel wheels that enable you to manoeuvre the cart in any direction.
- Two spacious cabinets, each with 3-position adjustable shelf accommodate various storage needs
- Two smooth-glide drawers provide additional storage
- Sturdy waterproof tabletop is smooth and easy to clean
- 360-degree wheels offer an all-around mobility
- Two built-in racks for keeps kitchen towels within easy reach
5. Best Portable Kitchen Island Cocktail Cart for Serving, Storage & Décor
This kitchen cart adopts a versatile design perfect for storage as well as display. The cart has 3 open shelves. One of the shelves has a slotted design that doubles as a wine storage rack. Also, the cart has a cabinet with two shelves. Together with a small drawer, it provides ample storage for kitchen utensils.
A built-in side handle doubles as a towel bar for dish and hand towels. The cart has a smooth tabletop made of pine wood. As for the other parts, they come in thick MDF. Overall, it offers a sturdy structure that supports up to 300 pounds. Not to mention, the cart has rolling casters that let you wheel it around with ease.
- 3 open display shelves, one with a slotted design for use as a wine rack
- A two-shelf cabinet and a drawer keep kitchen accessories safe from dust
- Easy-rolling casters improve mobility
- Sturdy wooden construction supports up to 300 pounds
- Built-in side handle can be used as a rack for your hand and dish towels
4. ChooChoo Portable Rolling Kitchen Island – Kitchen Wood Top Kitchen Trolley with Drawers and Glass Door Cabinet
Except for the two drawers, this trolley keeps kitchen tools and accessories in full display. First, it has two open shelves for the items you want to keep fresh. One of the shelves has a slotted design, which makes it an excellent wine shelf. The cabinet, which has a see-through glass door, provides ample space for other kitchen tools. Not to mention, it has two shelves to keep kitchen accessories organized.
Though it enables you to control the cart, the built-in side handle has a myriad of functions. Not only can you use it as a towel rack, but you can also use it to hang other kitchen tools. The trolley comes with two swivel wheels for easy mobility.
- Rubberwood tabletop creates a spill-proof surface
- Glass-door cabinet and two open shelves keep kitchen accessories in full display
- Wine shelf holds your favourite collection of wine
- Two drawers keep away kitchen utensils from dust
- Two flexible casters provide easy mobility
3. Yaheetech Portable Kitchen Utility Serving Cart Storage Trolley on Wheels
Of all kitchen carts on our list, this has the most durable tabletop. It’s made of bamboo, which is several times more durable than other hardwoods. Not to mention, it’s extremely resistant to moisture. That makes it spill-proof and easier to clean. The tabletop is pretty sturdy as well, holding up to 121 pounds.
The cart has three open shelves, a spacious cabinet, and a drawer. Each shelf holds 28.7 pounds while the drawer holds up to 6.6 pounds. The cabinet has an adjustable shelf for various storage requirements. Like the open shelves, it holds 28.7 pounds. Moreover, the cabinet has a sturdy bottom shelf that holds 33.1 pounds. Locking casters make the cart easier to wheel around.
- Moisture-resistant bamboo tabletop provides lifetime durability
- Robust pinewood legs improve load-bearing capacity
- 3 open shelves, towel holder, cabinet, and drawer provide multipurpose storage
- Easy-rolling casters provide excellent mobility
2. Kealive Rolling Kitchen Island on Wheels with Storage
Though compact, this kitchen island cart can hold over 400 pounds of kitchen accessories and appliances. The countertop, in particular, has a sturdy hardwood construction that supports up to 300 pounds. As for the three open shelves, each can comfortably hold up to 22 pounds. Among them is a slotted shelf perfect for storing your favourite bottles of wine.
Moreover, the cart has a cabinet with an adjustable shelf. You can move it 2.4 inches up or down for different height demands. Also, there’s a drawer that provides concealed storage for utensils and silverware. Furthermore, the white colour makes this kitchen cart a showpiece that you can feast your eyes on.
- Clear lacquer finish makes the countertop waterproof and easy to clean
- 360-degree casters enable you to swivel the cart freely
- 3 open shelves, one with a slotted design let you showcase your favourite dinnerware and bottles of wine
- A spacious cabinet and a drawer protect kitchen accessories from dust
- Integrated side handle keeps your towels within easy reach
1. BELLEZE Rolling Kitchen Cart On Wheels – Heavy Duty Storage Cart Island Cabinet
This kitchen cart focuses more on providing concealed storage. Hence, it’s an excellent option for areas that are prone to dust. The cart has two drawers and two cabinets. Each cabinet adopts a 2-door design for easy access. Moreover, each cabinet has two shelves, one fixed and one adjustable. Thus, it’s easier to customize storage space.
Except for the natural wood-coloured countertop, this kitchen cart comes in white. It creates an elegant contrast that complements most kitchen styles. Furthermore, the cart has built-in handles on each side. Not only do they enable you to guide the cart, but they also double as towel holders. This kitchen cart has four swivel wheels. Therefore, moving it around is quite easy.
- Two double-door cabinets and two drawers provide ample concealed storage
- Natural wood countertop and a white finish provide an elegant contrast
- Four swivel casters make it easier to wheel and transport the cart
- Two built-in handles double as towel racks for added convenience