If you are in a construction business or work with blocks and concrete, you know how challenging it can be. Of course, in any such project, you often need to demolish the existing structures. Demolishing structures manually can take ages and take a huge toll on you. Hence, it is better to opt for a jackhammer. Electric jack hammers offer enough power for demolishing, trenching, hipping, or dig holes in concrete. So, it makes your job much easier and more efficient.
Nevertheless, there are several demolition hammers available in the market. Thus, it can be incredibly difficult to make the right choice. Hence, we are compiling this list of jackhammer manufacturers that are highly user friendly and efficient. So, take a look and choose wisely.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Jack Hammers Reviews
- 10. XtremepowerUS Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker with Gloves
- 9. Mophorn 3600W Electric Concrete Breaker – Jack Hammer Demolition Drills
- 8. TR Industrial TR89305 Electric Jack Hammers for Demolition
- 7. XtremepowerUS 3600W Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer with Hand Gloves
- 6. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer
- 5. YW Gas Demolition Jack Hammer
- 4. ZENY 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 3. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound Jack Hammer Kit
- 2. XtremepowerUS 1400W Demolition Jack Hammers with Chisel Bit
- 1. Smartxchoices 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Drill
Table of the Best Jack Hammers Reviews
10. XtremepowerUS Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker with Gloves
You don’t have to deal with messy gas-operated hammers anymore when you have this incredible electric jack hammer with a protective glove from Xtremepower. It doesn’t create additional vibration from an engine and it doesn’t create emissions that eat away your lifespan. With this powerful product, you would be able to demolish, chip, or trench your way through solid wood, brick, concrete, and more. This also features a 360-degree grip that lets you move and maneuver the power tool as you want.
You have absolute command over the machine. Furthermore, you won’t be rattled and discomforted after using this machine either since it has an anti-vibration system. Due to its superb weight distribution, you won’t have any problems using it horizontally and vertically.
- The chisel can rotate and can be locked in different positions so that you chip through many angles.
- Whether you want to use the jackhammer for home or industrial work, its variable speed settings come in handy.
- Comes with gloves, safety glasses, and a mask for your protection.
9. Mophorn 3600W Electric Concrete Breaker – Jack Hammer Demolition Drills
If you want a heavy-duty jackhammer that can get all kinds of the job done, then this will be of great aid. It has a high build quality and is made for heavy-duty tasks. Whether you want to use it for demolishing concreted slabs and foundations or for chipping your way through asphalt, its 3600-watt motor is capable enough to tackle any task with high efficiency. With an impact frequency of 1800r/minute, you don’t have to worry about the density of most materials.
Furthermore, it also features a D-shaped grip that has a rubberized cover. Hence, you don’t feel fatigued after long hours of work and get more stability.
- Handle swivels around giving you 360-degree control of the powerful machine.
- Comes with a pair of 16-inch chisels with a bull point and flathead for different tasks.
- Has an integrated vent to keep the tool cool under high load.
8. TR Industrial TR89305 Electric Jack Hammers for Demolition
TR Industrial delivers you an awesome product at a fantastic price. Hence, you aren’t restricted at the job site or your home. It comes with two chisels, one flat and one-pointed so that you can take on jobs of various kinds. Don’t underestimate this machine due to its lightweight design.
Despite weighing a humble 35 pounds, it can generate a massive impact force of 44 ft pound. Hence, will be able to handle some of the toughest jobs. With a high blow per minute rate of 1800, you will be done with most tasks swiftly. Plus, now you will get to the lunch break earlier than most other people at the job site.
- This corded jackhammer is approved by trusted organizations like UL and CSA.
- Comes with a long 20 feet power cord so that you have a good range of operation.
- Since it is covered by a one year warranty period you can buy it without any worries
7. XtremepowerUS 3600W Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer with Hand Gloves
Xtremepower has created a marvel of a machine with this. No task is too tough and nothing is out of limit for its thick and dense chisel that generates massive force at its tip. From the tiled floor and building foundations to paved concrete roads and asphalt pathways, you can demolish anything. Expect the 55 ft-pounds of impact force created by this monster every second. When you add that force with its super-fast impact frequency of 1900 impacts per minute, you can imagine its effectiveness on the job site.
Furthermore, since it operates on regular 110V/60Hz, you don’t need an adapter or special connection.
- Large distributed vents and a good cooling system to prevent overheating of this tool.
- This operates at 3600 watts for giving the best performance while working.
- Since it doesn’t rely on a battery, you can use it as long as it is plugged into an outlet.
6. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer
Even stubborn surfaces would be chipped and blown apart by this powerful jackhammer from F2C. It is well built, durable, and will last you for a long time. No job is too difficult and no surface is too hard for this and its 2200 watt motor. Its motor can create an impressive force of 55 impact joules. And when that is carried over 1900 times a minute, nothing stands in its way.
Compared to most of the competition, this is available to you at a bargain price and gives you a high cost to performance ratio. With this product, you are covered both in the short-term and the long-term.
- Comes with a hardshell case with attached wheels so that you can easily transport it.
- The chisel can be locked at numerous positions for better work angles.
- Oil can be easily changed to keep the components running smoothly.
5. YW Gas Demolition Jack Hammer
This gas jackhammer can shatter through any surface and delivers much more power than its electric cousins. It uses a single-cylinder 2-stroke gasoline engine that has a high displacement of 52cc. This helps the jackhammer create massive power of 2.4 Hp with an astonishing speed of 9000 RPM.
You can use it for multiple purposes, both for home improvements or for work. It also features a large fuel tank of 1.3 liters and with a consumption of 0.6 liters every hour, it can easily last you for over 2 hours of continuous work.
- Comes with a free tool kit so that you can switch between chisels easily.
- Creates a high impact force that ranges between 20 to 55 joules and can break apart anything.
- The engine is air-cooled with numerous vents so that it stays efficient throughout your work hours.
4. ZENY 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
When you use this heavy-duty hammer from Zeny, you save yourself as well as the environment a lot of trouble. Since it is electrically operated you don’t have to cover your face and fill your lungs with soot. Moreover, emissions and pollutants aren’t released into the atmosphere. It is also quieter and vibrates less compared to the gas-powered alternatives.
You won’t feel jolted after an hour of hammering away at the concrete. It also comes with a free bar wrench, gloves, safety goggle, and other accessories. As a result, you are ready to use this device after unboxing it.
- An oil feeder lets you lubricate the internal components so that they generate less friction and heat.
- Doesn’t require any batteries and can be used endlessly.
- You can plug it in a regular 120-volt socket and there is no need for special adapters.
3. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound Jack Hammer Kit
Bosch is synonymous with quality and cheap manufacturers can’t compete with its premium and long-lasting hammer. Unlike competing manufacturers, Bosch has equipped this with a durable metal housing and metal tube instead of hard plastic. That doesn’t just increase the lifespan of this machine, but also works better for heat dissipation.
Furthermore, it also has an amazing system of service minderbrush. That means the tool shuts down and prevents yours from operating in unsafe conditions when maintenance is due.
- The 15 amp jackhammer can produce a high impact force of 22-foot pounds.
- Large molded grips help you to keep the machine under control.
- Furthermore, you will also get a 360° articulating head with this jackhammer. Hence, it ensures efficient operation.
2. XtremepowerUS 1400W Demolition Jack Hammers with Chisel Bit
Xtremepower is back with another fabulous product that will break away any obstacles with great force. Whether you want to work on concrete, wood, or asphalt, this superb hammer is capable enough of demolishing or chipping anything despite its small size. This uses 1400 watts to create an astonishing impact frequency of 3900 impacts every minute. When the impact force generated by the hammer gets transferred to the surface via the chisel nothing lasts for more than a few seconds or barely a minute.
You can get things done quickly and more efficiently. Hence, Working angles that used to be impossible with large jackhammers are now easily achievable.
- Hard molded carrying case lets you shift the tool from one job site to another easily.
- You can replace the default chisels with most ⅝ inch shank bits.
- Due to its small size and lightweight along with amazing weight distribution you can lift up the tool with ease. So, you will be able to maneuver it with minimal restrictions.
1. Smartxchoices 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Drill
Smartxchoices presents to you a reliable power tool that won’t fail you in any situation. This hammer is made from premium quality housing that insulates all the components perfectly. And it also reduces vibration so that you aren’t fatigued and disoriented after one hour of using this machine. Its 2200-watt electric motor is a much better alternative than gas-powered jackhammers since it doesn’t stop or gets stuck suddenly.
Finally, you don’t have to crank the engine with a wire string. As a matter of fact, there are no black emissions that get into your lungs.
- Comes with a free tool kit to swap chisels and do basic maintenance.
- You don’t have to invest in safety accessories since it comes with safety goggles, thick gloves, and even a mask.
- You get a large hard-shell storage box with attached wheels for easy storage and transportation.
Now, drill through the hardest concretes or pavements as these jackhammer drills will help you attain maximum results with its powerful force. So, make the tough tasks easy and accomplish it without any faults.