People who are having trouble with movement, proper control over the muscle, or any other issues related to mobility surely know the hardships they have to face. They need assistance to do even the basic tasks; one such is sitting in the commode. For all those patients, safe transferring is of utmost importance. Even though you can take care of them by providing support, it’s wise to avoid the occurrence of any unpleasant incidents. So, Hoyer lift slings are such a boon.
As it is something of medical importance, you can’t settle for counterfeit products. Thus, the professional Hoyer lift slings are jotted down here so that you can take a look before rushing into getting one.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Hoyer Lift Slings Reviews
- 10. Patient Aid Full Body Mesh Commode Patient Lift Sling – 600lb
- 9. ProHeal Universal Full Body Mesh Lift Sling – Polyester Slings for Patient Lifts
- 8. Vive Large Medical Patient Lift Sling – Transfer Blanket for Bed Positioning and Lifting
- 7. Patient Aid Universal Mesh Bath Patient Lift Sling with Head Support
- 6. Patient Aid Padded U-Sling with Head Support – Universal Patient Lift Sling
- 5. Drive Medical Divided Leg Patient Lift Sling with Headrest
- 4. ProHeal Universal Full Body Mesh Lift Sling with Hoyer
- 3. ProBasics Full Body Patient Lift Sling with Commode Opening
- 2. Drive Medical Full Body Patient Lift Sling
- 1. Invacare Compatible Mesh Full Body Sling with Commode Opening
Table of the Best Hoyer Lift Slings Reviews
10. Patient Aid Full Body Mesh Commode Patient Lift Sling – 600lb
Patient Aid has an amazing Hoyer lift sling design that would provide more than enough support from transferring your from the bed to the chair. It also aids in from one flat surface to an elevated position in comfort. Moreover, this isn’t just compatible with Hoyer, but other renowned patient lift brands like Drive, Invacare, Lumex, and Medline. If you have sensitive skin or patients in the house with the same condition, then you would be glad to know that the sling is of polyester mesh material.
The material is light, strong, doesn’t harm sensitive skin, and provides a great grip to prevent sliding. Moreover, the mesh is also great since you can bathe the patient in it. Breathable material allows the patient to retain body heat despite being on the sting. Since it is breathable, it is also quick to dry and you wouldn’t have a hard time giving care to the patient.
- The weight limit of 600 pounds makes the mesh ideal for supporting patients of different sizes.
- Offers neck, thigh, and head support to give both the patient and the caregiver a smooth experience.
- A year of warranty allows you to use it without any tension of losing this efficiency.
9. ProHeal Universal Full Body Mesh Lift Sling – Polyester Slings for Patient Lifts
Whether you are using a patient lift, this lifting sling from ProHeal is compatible with them all and other lifts stand brands. It can work effortlessly with either 2, 4, or even 6 point cradles. Therefore, provides superior comfort to your elders, spouse, or any other loved ones who need the product. Next, its construction material also makes it perfect for use in the bath since it can dry within no time.
This universal Hoyer lift sling is washable and so, cleanliness and hygiene will not bother you at all. Hence, this makes it reusable and pretty safe to use.
- Has construction from premium quality polyester so that they can last for a long time.
- Cleaning is a breeze since it is machine washable.
- This has an impressive weight limit of 600lbs that is genuinely huge.
8. Vive Large Medical Patient Lift Sling – Transfer Blanket for Bed Positioning and Lifting
Vive has brought to you an easy to use and strong lift sling that lets you take care of your loved ones with minimal struggle. The sling has been designed for maximum durability and minimum discomfort. You would be easily able to lift readjust the position and transfer the patient from one place to another within your home. It has four different sling points and for extra safety, you get three more hand grips. That provides you with more than enough leverage and a lot of comfort for the patient to make smooth transfers.
Besides, you don’t need to worry about the strength of the sling either since each corner has additional reinforcement. It also comes with a warranty period of 1 year so that you can make the purchase with confidence.
- Cleaning is easy since the mesh transfer blanket can go inside the washing machine.
- Transfer blanket isn’t just breathable, but also resistant to water.
- Massive Hoyer lift sling weight capacity of 700 pounds makes it a high bang for the buck product.
7. Patient Aid Universal Mesh Bath Patient Lift Sling with Head Support
Patient Aid never fails to surprise you with their innovative design and has done the same with this lifting sling. You won’t have any trouble transferring your loved ones from the chair to the bed, or the other way around due to the high weight capacity of 450 pounds. Unlike other lift slings that barely do the job with 4 point straps, this one has 6 point straps. As a result, they are reinforced and minimize margin risks significantly.
You can also use the sling for a patient with sensitive skin since it is from a mesh of soft polyester fabric. However, that doesn’t compromise on strength. Having a recommended weight limit of 155 to 450 lbs, depending on the Hoyer lift sling size and one will never feel uncomfortable wearing this.
- Mesh material drains faster and hence also allows use in wet environments.
- The sling is removable even when the patient is sitting or leaning on a reclined position.
- Aligning the sling is intuitive with the color-coded loops that rest inside positioning straps.
6. Patient Aid Padded U-Sling with Head Support – Universal Patient Lift Sling
Another incredible padded Hoyer lift sling from Patient Aid that allows you to give care to a wide variety of patient types. It is recommended that you use the sling for patients within the weight range of 225 to 375 pounds. However, the sling has a much higher weight capacity of 600 pounds. That allows you to safely transfer the patient from one position to another. And also makes it strong enough to account for the added downward or sideways force during movement.
Even if your patient is partially or completely dependant or bariatric in nature, this sling has full support for the head and other areas to make it a comfortable experience for them. You can use the sling to transfer patients from one chair to another, from a chair to the bed, to the toilet and other situations. Since it also comes with a year of the warranty period, you can make this purchase without worries.
- For better and safer weight distribution, you get 4 positioning straps.
- The sling is soft due to the padding but doesn’t compromise on support.
- The soft polyester fabric allows you to use it for patients with sensitive skin.
5. Drive Medical Divided Leg Patient Lift Sling with Headrest
Drive Medical has an awesome new lift sling that is available in multiple sizes for different needs. Unlike traditional lift slings, this one doesn’t have a commode opening since it doesn’t need one. That is enabled due to the large U-shaped design at the lower side. This allows your loved one or patient you are taking care of to go about their business without any problems.
Other than that the sling is also a great investment since it is made from a material that provides high longevity. You won’t have to worry about deterioration from moisture and cleaning.
- Generous dimensions for both medium and large sizes.
- Wondering how much weight it can manage? Well, the maximum weight capacity is of 450lbs that is truly high.
- 6 cradle pints allow for maximum position readjustment.
4. ProHeal Universal Full Body Mesh Lift Sling with Hoyer
Yet another amazing sling from ProHeal that has universal compatibility. And will work with lift stands of most brands that have as few as 2 cradle points or as many as 6. The full-body sling also has color-coded straps so that you know about the height adjustment without any extra tools. Moreover, you can also wash and clean the sling without any trouble.
It is made from premium quality polyester and that also makes it easy to dry. Besides, it has divided leg slings so that one can easily pass their legs through it. Lastly, it has a weight-bearing capacity of 600lbs and can handle anything easily.
- Looped handles on the underside let you reposition the sling without any issues.
- Double stitching around the edges makes the sling resistant to tear and damage.
- With universal compatibility, you can use it with anything.
3. ProBasics Full Body Patient Lift Sling with Commode Opening
With this lifting sling from ProBasics, you would be able to effortlessly transfer your loved ones and patients from the bed to different places in your home, like the chair, couch, and even the bath seat. It is so well designed that it also allows you to lift the patient easily. One can lift from the lowest possible position of the floor to the bed. The swing has large dimensions with a length of almost 5 feet and a width of almost 4-feet. That allows you to fit in most patients of large size in bend and relaxed position. The sling has four points that can be adjusted to achieve maximum weight distribution.
Combine that with the total weight capacity of 450 pounds and you have a reliable lift sling on your hands. Moreover, it is a mesh sling. That means that it is breathable and quickly dries off moisture, making it ideal for both dry and wet environments.
- Cleaning and washing the sling is easy and effortless.
- For perfect patient positioning, you get 3-loop handles.
- A large commode opening of 8.5 by 11-inches allows for a mess-free experience in the toilet.
2. Drive Medical Full Body Patient Lift Sling
Are you concerned about the safety of your close relatives? Then it is better to opt for the high weight capacity offered by this lift sling from Drive Medical. Due to its immense strength, you can confidently transfer your loved ones and patient from the chair to the bed, lounge, and even from the floor to the wheelchair. The sling has four straps at four corners. As a result, it can distribute weight properly on all sides and aid you with a smooth transfer.
As a matter of fact, it will easily carry weights of a maximum 600-pound and will not disappoint you. Lastly, it has 4 slings points that will help in providing proper support.
- No need to worry about the durability of the straps since they are made from polypropylene material.
- Despite its high weight capacity, the product itself weighs around 2 pounds.
1. Invacare Compatible Mesh Full Body Sling with Commode Opening
If you own a patient lift from Invacare, then this lift sling from the same brand is just perfect for you. One of its very convenient features is probably the large commode opening. Hence, it allows patients to do their job inside the toilet with dignity. Next, it wouldn’t get torn at that point easily since the commode opening has been reinforced to handle the extra force.
Furthermore, the fabric even comes with a strap in the middle. As a result, prevents your relative or loved one from slipping while on the sling.
- It can easily carry patients as long as they don’t weigh over 450 pounds.
- This is a universal product that will fit any surface.
- Four-point straps support the patient properly on all sides.
Now allow the gentle and safe transfer of your patients. The Hoyer lift medical slings will take good care of the patients and will avoid any unwanted accidents.