Brewing, pouring, drinking tea is extremely therapeutic and calming for many people. The different shades of tea depending on how far you infuse it with water are quite mystical and attractive. But to brew the perfect cup of tea you need the perfect kettle. If you are one to enjoy the process of brewing tea, pouring it out, taking in the aroma, and finally going for a sip then we have the perfect solution. The glass tea kettles are a beautiful and luxurious addition to your kitchen set-up.
Coming in different styles and arrangements, you will love the whole tea-making process when using this. Here are the lists of glass tea kettles with infusers that will change the way you prepare your tea.
Table of Contents
- 10. Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Infuser – Stovetop Tea Kettle
- 9. Teabloom 1200 ml Stovetop and Microwave Safe Glass Teapot with Glass Infuser
- 8. BNYD Stovetop 12 Cup Glass Tea Kettles
- 7. Hiware Borosilicate 27 Ounce Glass Tea Kettle with Infuser and Lid
- 6. CnGlass Clear Glass Teapot with Infuser, Loose Leaf & Blooming Tea Maker
- 5. Teabloom Lead-Free Glass Teapot Set with Stainless Steel Infuser
- 4. OBOR Glass Teapots for Sale – Glass Bottle Pitcher for Hot & Iced Tea
- 3. Hiware Large Glass Teapot Kettle with Infuser & Tea Strainer
- 2. Primula Half-Moon Teapot & Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Maker Set
- 1. Willow & Everett Clear Glass Tea Kettle Pot with Strainer and Warmer
10. Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot with Infuser – Stovetop Tea Kettle
Hiware’s stovetop glass tea kettle is the friend your tea leaves have been waiting for. The kettle is of borosilicate glass which is absolutely heat-proof. And thus is used on stovetops. The product is crafted delicately with hands to deliver the ideal shape and structure. Well, it is needed to hold the tea and its aroma locked in.
A stainless steel infuser comes with the teapot and is used to infuse or bloom tea inside the pot. This part is also removable if not required and the lid is still placed in. Lastly, the handle will let you grab the kettle in a secure matter.
- Owing to its strong borosilicate glass structure, you can use it on the stovetop or put it inside the microwave. Either way, it will work without enduring any damage.
- The spout ensures the tea is poured out easily and that it does not drip down.
- Weighing a little over 1 pound, you can smoothly pour the tea out of it.
9. Teabloom 1200 ml Stovetop and Microwave Safe Glass Teapot with Glass Infuser
If you are looking for one teapot that can blend with your kitchen or living room décor but still catch eyes then we have the perfect product for you. Teabloom’s handmade glass tea kettle is the perfect partner to afternoon gossips and evening chitchats. The clean and simple design creates a calming sense around it which immediately sends off a soothing feeling in you. It is of high-quality borosilicate glass which is used on stovetops, microwaves, infrared, or induction owing to its heat-resistant quality.
The composition is premium glass without any harmful polish of lead, glaze, metals, etc. So every sip you take of the tea brewed in this pot is 100% fragrant tea.
- This teapot comes with two jasmine-infused tea flowers. Interestingly, this when blooms not only glorifies the beauty of the pot but also adds a tinge of fragrance to the tea.
- The wide handle and non-drip spout make it easy for you to pour the tea without much fuss.
- This pot can brew up to 5 cups of delicious tea at once.
8. BNYD Stovetop 12 Cup Glass Tea Kettles
BNYD’s glass kettle is the perfect partner for your afternoon tea. This sturdy glass kettle is ideal for regular tea time hours with family and friends. Next, the glass body allows you to see inside the kettle. As a result, you know by the color of the tea if it has reached the desired stage. Since the body is of hard borosilicate glass you can use it on stove tops and not be scared of damaging it in any way.
Finally, its composition makes the kettle a bit hard to break owing to the hard nature of the glass. The glass tea kettle’s lid and handle are heat-insulated. So, you pour from and hold onto the kettle without hurting or injuring yourself.
- The metal parts, unlike many, do not allow any rust to form. Thus, the pot remains brand-new even after years of usage.
- You can brew around 12 cups of tea in this pot and to do so you can use stoves or electric heat sources.
- The see-through nature lets you see the content inside.
7. Hiware Borosilicate 27 Ounce Glass Tea Kettle with Infuser and Lid
Hiware’s Borosilicate glass tea kettle is unique because of its shape and design. The stout teapot allows the tea leaves to infuse and release their fragrance. Plus, it also keeps that aroma locked inside so that you can fill in your senses with each cup. The pot is composed of borosilicate glass as well, ideal for heat sources like stoves, microwaves, infrared, etc.
As a matter of fact, the minimalistic design of this product blends in with any décor. Plus, it does not cease to complement the surroundings. A stainless steel infuser is attached to the pot. The mesh body captures the tea leaves but allows the golden liquid to brew below and develop the fragrance.
- It is dishwasher safe, so you can easily chuck it into the machine. And each part of the pot will come out squeaky clean.
- The glass body is thicker to endure the rough everyday use.
- Its non-drip spout and wide glass handle allow you to pour the drink easily.
6. CnGlass Clear Glass Teapot with Infuser, Loose Leaf & Blooming Tea Maker
This unique yet beautiful clear glass tea kettle from CnGlass is a treat for the eyes. The clean lines and minimalistic design creates a soothing sense around the teapot which is delivered onto the brewed tea. The pot is of borosilicate glass, from the spout to the infuser, which means this product is absolutely eco-friendly.
Furthermore, it can make a beautiful gift for your family and friends as well. The composition of the pot makes it heat-resistant. Whether you are boiling water in it, blooming tea in it, or putting it in the refrigerator for a cold brew, it will work seamlessly each time. Cleaning this pot is quite easy as all you need to do is put it in the dishwasher. Even if you are cleaning by hand, the smooth glass body lets the sediment slide off.
- The infuser is glass and has 12 slots at the bottom. It allows the free flow of aroma and flavor into the water below while keeping the leaves in place.
- You can also brew tea in this pot without the infuser as it is easily removable.
- This BPA-free kettle has a handcrafted spout to help you pour the liquid without caring about drips or drip stains.
5. Teabloom Lead-Free Glass Teapot Set with Stainless Steel Infuser
Teabloom’s teapot set and elegance go hand in hand. This set is created especially to deliver the perfect tea time experience to you. Whether you want to use it for yourself or make a gift of it, this set will not cease to impress its owner. The set comes with four double-walled teacups. This is also of borosilicate glass which is used freely on heat sources like stoves, induction, microwave, etc. Brewing tea and enjoying a cup has never been this therapeutic before.
Moreover, the glass body allows you to look into the brewing process so that you know when the desired color is achieved. The infuser is of metal mesh which simply captures the tea leaves. Plus, allowing the fragrance and flavor to infuse with the water below. This infuser is removable and the lid can still be put on.
- The pot can brew almost 8 cups of 5 oz tea at once.
- Its tea strainer does not allow rust to settle. It goes down to the very bottom of the pot. Hence, even if you are brewing tea for two you can do so without any hassle.
- The classic glass tea kettle set will sit perfectly with any decor or any theme.
4. OBOR Glass Teapots for Sale – Glass Bottle Pitcher for Hot & Iced Tea
This eco-friendly glass teapot from OBOR will definitely make the afternoon tea time exquisite. Made of borosilicate glass the pot’s body has been optimized to refrain from damage or breakage of any sort. The composition of the glass can insulate the heat. Thus safe for microwave, stove, and all sorts of electric and gas ranges.
It is completely BPA-free and does not consist of any toxic metal or lead. Now you will get to savor your cup of tea even before it is poured into the cup. Finally, this mesh strainer is used to infuse different flavors along with that from the tea leaves.
- The pot’s stainless steel strainer is removable.
- It is entirely hand-crafted and the unique spout and handle make it easy for you to pour the liquid. And that also without the fear of drips.
- This product is used in microwaves, all you need to do is take out the strainer.
3. Hiware Large Glass Teapot Kettle with Infuser & Tea Strainer
A handcrafted elegance you have never seen before, the Hiware glass teapot with infuser will definitely please you. The borosilicate glass body makes the pot heat-resistant which will not lead to any cracking or breakages. Interestingly, you can brew around 4 to 5 cups of tea at once. The stainless steel infuser does not allow rust to settle and keeps working perfectly even after regular use.
Finally, the modern and sleek design coupled with the unique spout. Plus, the handle makes it the perfect kettle for brewing tea.
- It is compatible with stovetops, microwaves, and any heating source for perfect cooking.
- One can clean it in dishwashers, so all the extra work is reduced.
- The borosilicate glass is optimized to make the body thicker and more durable.
2. Primula Half-Moon Teapot & Blooming and Loose Leaf Tea Maker Set
Primula’s teapot is a sight to behold with its chic design. Next, the black accents will definitely bring a modern twist to the traditional afternoon tea ritual. The borosilicate glass on this pot does not retain any flavor. So, you can enjoy a wide variety of tea without ruining any flavors. For perfectly complimenting the home, it is the perfect accessory for your kitchen.
Lastly, the removable infuser is of stainless steel and it keeps the leaf sediment away from the liquid. So, fresh and aromatic tea will change your mood for good always.
- The product comes with 3 flowering green teas that you can bloom in the pot and enjoy anytime.
- Due to the borosilicate glass, this teapot is absolutely heat-safe.
1. Willow & Everett Clear Glass Tea Kettle Pot with Strainer and Warmer
Whether you are planning on inviting guests or just want to have a cozy afternoon with your family, this teapot from Willow & Everett will help you create the perfect beverage every time. The glass body allows you to keep an eye on the tea and ensure that it is brewed to your liking. The lid and infuser are made of stainless steel so that they do not rust. You will not have to go over the tedious process of boiling water separately and then adding tea. And it’s all because with this pot you can do it all at once.
Finally, the unique spout design ensures that while pouring the liquid it does not drip down and create a mess.
- The heatproof borosilicate glass allows you to use the teapot on any electric and gas range.
- This helps to make 40 oz of tea at a go.
- You can easily detach the lid and strainer to clean the parts of the pot.
Present aromatic tea to your guests in style. The glass tea kettle set is a perfect companion for any friendly conversation or an evening chat with friends.