Sweat and stickiness, summer is never that pleasing. Whenever you step out of the house, you feel the heat. And it even remains the same when you enter your home. It seems like you are losing sleep and the fatigue level is always high. Summer is right around the corner and there’s no better way to beat the heat than with a cooler. If you own portable evaporative air coolers, the weather inside your home will change. You would feel as if you were sitting at the beach and enjoying a cool breeze from the shore even during the hot summer season.
However, this is such an age when you can be easily fooled by the fake products dominating the market. So, to know the authenticity of the products, refer to our evaporative air cooler buying guide.
Table of Contents
- 10. Honeywell 525-729CFM Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Ice Compartment & Remote
- 9. Frigidaire Portable Evaporative Air Humidifier – Personal Indoor Swamp Cooler
- 8. Honeywell Quiet Compact Portable Evaporative Cooler with Spot Fan & Humidifier
- 7. Frigidaire EC200WF Portable Evaporative Air Fan and Humidifier
- 6. Hessaire MC37M Portable Evaporative Air Coolers
- 5. DeLonghi America Portable Evaporative Cooler
- 4. Honeywell Portable Evaporative Cooler – Fan & Humidifier with Ice Compartment & Remote
- 3. Honeywell 300-412CFM Portable Evaporative Cooler with Carbon Dust Filter & Remote
- 2. DUOLANG Evaporative Air Cooler – Small Swamp Cooler with Remote Control
- 1. NewAir AF-1000R Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
10. Honeywell 525-729CFM Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Ice Compartment & Remote
This evaporative air cooler with an ice compartment works by evaporating cold water and transforming it into a cool breeze. This cooler is used both outdoors and indoors to give you a cool relief. Next, it has a massive water tank capacity of 7.9 gallons. In fact, with a pre-programmed setting, you can set it up to provide you with a cool moist breeze. And that also for more than 7 hours continuously.
Since the water tank is also detachable refilling the tank and cleaning it becomes extremely easy and convenient. The cooler has a durable shell that is from a polycarbonate material that is tough and resistant to outdoor elements. So, you can set it up outside without an issue.
- Uses around 288 watts of power to give you stellar performance.
- Can create a massive airflow that ranges from 525 to 729 CFM.
- Has an alarm that notifies you whenever the water level in the tank is running low.
9. Frigidaire Portable Evaporative Air Humidifier – Personal Indoor Swamp Cooler
Frigidaire presents to you a brilliant portable evaporative air cooler that has a sleek design. Therefore, will be perfect for dry and hot climates. It has a rugged shell that is made from tough, yet lightweight materials that can stand the test of time. No need to worry about rusting since the shell is highly resistant to corrosion. Moreover, it doesn’t just work with one, but 4 energy-efficient fans. As a result, gives you high speed and airflow despite using low power.
Combined the fans can generate an airflow of 600 CFM. So, you can keep the surroundings cool even when the sun is right in the center of the sky.
- The tank has the capacity of storing 5 gallons of water for fewer refills.
- You will not be disturbed by the annoying sound as it functions silently.
- With its efficiency, it will cover an area of 640-sq ft.
8. Honeywell Quiet Compact Portable Evaporative Cooler with Spot Fan & Humidifier
Another marvelous piece of technology from Honeywell that doesn’t just meet your expectations but also overachieves. With natural evaporation of water, the cooler can bring down the air temperature by tens of degrees. Therefore, fill your surroundings with moisture. It also has 90-degree Louver rotation functionality which further promotes air circulation and helps to evenly spread out cool air. You get three different fan speed settings. Hence, you can choose between any of them to limit your power usage or extend airflow.
As a matter of fact, the quiet evaporative air cooler will not interrupt your sleep with loud noises. So, a peaceful night of sleep every day!
- The small form factor makes for easy storage.
- Vents are designed to be child-safe and to prevent injuries.
- Has special Honeycomb Cooling Media which accelerates the evaporation process significantly.
7. Frigidaire EC200WF Portable Evaporative Air Fan and Humidifier
Yet another brilliant air cooler from Frigidaire that shows promising performance for a nominal price. It gives you the functionality of two appliances at the price of one. You can use it as a tower fan or an evaporating air cooler. It has a large display at the top along with touch buttons. Therefore, allows you to control several functions that include fan speed, timer settings, and more.
Don’t be fooled by its small form factor since it can cool 200-square feet without any problems. Moreover, it rather has a capacity of 1.8-galloons and functions efficiently with remote.
- Comes with a remote that allows you to control its features without moving from your position.
- You can adjust the evaporative air cooler’s fan speeds between four different levels.
- Wide-angle oscillation increases the distribution of chilled air.
6. Hessaire MC37M Portable Evaporative Air Coolers
Hessaire has manufactured an evaporative cooler that allows you to enjoy the comfort of cooling wherever you are. Since the portable design, you can take it with you inside your RV or at the camp. Next, it is lightweight enough so that you can lift it easily without any extra help. Hessaire has implemented its patented cooling technology into this cooler. It uses the natural cooling effects of air passing over water.
The air evaporates the water and in turn, the water cools the surrounding air. Hessaire has also used a unique fan design. It is made to deliver cool air further and more quietly than most other products on the market. Unlike other coolers from competitors, this one has an airflow rate that doesn’t linger around in the hundreds but pushes around 3100-cubic feet of air per minute. You can also adjust the fan speed to lower settings to conserve power.
- Has a large evaporative air cooler’s water reservoir with over 10 gallons of capacity for less frequent refilling.
- Can cool out an area of over 900-square feet.
- Have simple tactile controls that are easy to use.
5. DeLonghi America Portable Evaporative Cooler
DeLonghi provides you with one of the sleekest, fashionable, and compact air coolers in the market. One of the great features of this air cooler is that you don’t have to expend any manual labor for controlling the device. It comes with a remote that allows you to control it from a distance. Besides, it packs quite a lot of punch even though it uses a fraction of the power used by other air coolers.
With 206 CFM of airflow, you can enjoy a good night’s rest or relax in your home even if the heat is scorching outside. Finally, the reservoir can hold water up to 4.5-lt which is enough for passing through the night.
- The effective but quiet operation will only lead to undisturbed sleep.
- Has an ionizer to freshen stale air and keep it fresh.
- It certainly has the capacity to freshen as high as 800ml per hour.
4. Honeywell Portable Evaporative Cooler – Fan & Humidifier with Ice Compartment & Remote
Do you live in a dry and hot climate? You can save up a lot on your energy bill if you use this cooler instead of your air conditioner. Unlike your A.C, this cooler uses just around 250 watts of power. Therefore, provides you with cool air with the natural evaporation process of cold water. This cooler doesn’t suffer from the problems of its peers either. You don’t have to worry about mist coming out of the cooler.
Moreover, the airflow that will cool the area ranges from 470 to 659 CFM. In fact, you can even adjust the humidifier with the help of a dial. Well, it is environmental-friendly and your comfort will also remain intact.
- The alarm sends out an audible alert when the water level is low.
- Can throw air as far as 33 feet at the highest fan speed.
- Carbon filters are washed easily with little to no effort.
3. Honeywell 300-412CFM Portable Evaporative Cooler with Carbon Dust Filter & Remote
Honeywell never fails to impress and that becomes seemingly more evident with this air cooler added to their line-up. It isn’t bulky like other air coolers. However, it doesn’t lose out on performance. That means you get more out of this product without sacrificing a lot of precious real estate. It has a 2.6-gallon water tank that can last for hours of cooling within an area of 175 square feet or less.
Now, you don’t have to worry about high energy bills. This machine delivers amazing performance with just 102 watts of power consumption.
- For refilling and effortless cleaning, the water tank is detached.
- Functions are controllable via remote and also in an organized manner.
- Is rather timed for 7.5 hours of nonstop cooling.
2. DUOLANG Evaporative Air Cooler – Small Swamp Cooler with Remote Control
Duolang brings to you an air cooler that has superior features and a high price to performance ratio. So, you get more performance per dollar. The cooler is designed to be used both outdoors and indoors. Plus, it has a rugged form factor that can face the brutal elements of nature. It can throw a high volume of air within less time and gives you superb cooling in any season.
With over 1300 CFM of airflow, it can cool around 645 square feet of area. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to bear an expensive utility bill. It uses merely 220 watts of power due to its highly efficient 0.3 horsepower motor.
- Apart from cooling, it can also be used individually as a fan or a humidifier.
- Crisp LED display with important information like fan speed, timer, and more.
- Wheeled legs make the cooler highly mobile.
1. NewAir AF-1000R Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
NewAir AF-1000R air coolers are a great way to stay cool in hot and dry environments. The cooler chills and provides you with cool air using natural evaporation. It has a water pump that pumps water up to the evaporating cooling pad where a fan facilitates evaporation as it blows hot air from the surroundings. The water gets naturally evaporated to turn the dry and hot air into a cool and moist breeze.
If conditions are right you can even get air temperature lowered by 20 degrees. The cooler also comes with two filters that are installed at the back. They trap dirt particles and other small impurities in the air to prolong the life of your investment. Therefore, provides you with fresh and clean air. To install or remove the filter all you need to do is remove the back panel with a screwdriver. The cooler also has graduations so that you know when the water inside the tank is at a low or high level.
- Have three different fan speeds which can be controlled via a single button.
- At the top, you get a large display that shows valuable information.
- It can cool surroundings within a radius of 300-square feet or less.
Beat the unbearable summer heat in the smoothest way. No more sweating during nights as you can save money if buying evaporative air coolers on sale and have a cool surrounding.