A chainsaw is one of the most useful tools that can carry out multiple tasks, from cutting timber to slicing heavy-duty plastic, it can do it all. However, with regular use, the sharp chain edges tend to become blunt. A blunt chainsaw does not deliver flawless results and can be a waste of time and energy. The regular use of a chainsaw may cause the sharp edges on the chain to blunt down. Getting any work down using the raggedy chain may not give the best results and often no results. Hence, get a handy tool like electric chainsaw sharpeners and keep the product working.
Want to know which are the best-rated electric chainsaw sharpeners? Keep reading and you are surely going to find one for yourself.
Table of Contents
- 10. Oregon 410-120 Bench or Wall Mounted Saw Chain Grinder
- 9. I_S Import Electric Chainsaw Sharpeners with Grind Chainsaw Wheel
- 8. YWTR 85W Mini Bench Mount Electric Chainsaw Sharpener with Brake for Sharpening Oregon Husqvarna Stihl Echo Chain Saw
- 7. SuperHandy Portable Cordless 18V DC Chainsaw Sharpener
- 6. Yescom Electric Chain Saw Sharpener – Bench Wall Mount Grinder Wheel Tool Brake
- 5. Chicago Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
- 4. YaeTek Electric Chainsaw Sharpener – Chain Saw Grinder
- 3. Oregon 620-120 Hydraulic Assisted Bench Grinder – 120V
- 2. MaiDa Electric Chainsaw Sharpener Kit – 110 Volts Portable Handheld Universal Chain Teeth Sharpening Tool for Chainsaws
- 1. Buffalo Tools ECSS Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
10. Oregon 410-120 Bench or Wall Mounted Saw Chain Grinder
Oregon’s Chainsaw grinder helps you to keep the tool polished and sharp. Hence, every time you use it you can get the expected results. Whether you wish to mount the grinder on the wall or simply use it on the bench it is for you to decide. The grinding wheels do not burn the cutter on the chainsaw and at the end leave precise, sharp-edged cutters.
The grinder only allows one-way rotation and thus ensures that the process is safe and secure for the user. Finally, an in-built light allows you to keep a check on the process as you sharpen the chainsaw.
- The new system of sprocket nose on this device provides better performance and thus better results.
- This mountable electric chainsaw sharpener can be installed on the wall or you can simply place it on the bench.
- Its adjustments are pretty easy in every way.
9. I_S Import Electric Chainsaw Sharpeners with Grind Chainsaw Wheel
In order to keep the cutters shiny and sharp, you have to grind them every now and then. The I_S import’s brand new electric chainsaw bench sharpener is the one device you need to add to your tool shed. Based on your convenience you can mount the device on your bench or the wall. The unique vice on this device makes it suitable for any chainsaw design out there.
Also with this one, you can adjust the position of the grinder according to the height of the chainsaw, thus protecting the cutters from any damage of sorts.
- This provides a speed of 4200 RPM which ensures fast and clean sharpening of the cutters on the chainsaw.
- The safety guard on the side makes sure that the user does not injure themselves while executing the sharpening.
- To activate this grinder you only need to plug in the socket and it will be good to go.
8. YWTR 85W Mini Bench Mount Electric Chainsaw Sharpener with Brake for Sharpening Oregon Husqvarna Stihl Echo Chain Saw
A perfect companion for your chainsaw, this grinder will ensure that the cutters on the tool remain sharp and working. The YWTR mini electric chainsaw grinder can be mounted on the bench. This makes for a sturdy grip when it comes to using the device. Whether you are a professional or just use the chainsaw at your home every now and then, this grinder can come in handy at all times. With this product, you can extend the life cycle of your chainsaw by numerous years.
Furthermore, a brake on the grinder allows you to keep the chain in place as it gets sharpened and polished. Lastly, its 84Watt motor coupled with a pivoting head creates effective results efficiently.
- It is a faster and smoother way to get the chains sharpened.
- One can certainly adjust it to 35-degrees left as well as right for getting more precision.
- The safety guard on the side keeps the user protected.
7. SuperHandy Portable Cordless 18V DC Chainsaw Sharpener
If you own a chainsaw, then you must be aware of the challenges that may arise if you do not groom the device properly. With the SuperHandy Sharpener, you can keep those chains bright, shiny, sharp, and ready to use. The compact size makes it easy for you to carry it around and execute the process at any place of convenience. An ergonomic handle makes the job easier and smoother.
Moreover, the device runs on a lithium battery. This battery is chargeable with the charger provided with the purchase. Above all, this cordless electric chainsaw sharpener comes with a 23mm grinding wheel to make it all better.
- The LED work light on the side allows you to keep a close eye on the chains as they are sharpened.
- Its guide clamp lever makes it easy for you to keep the chain in place while grinding.
- The grinder’s installation is pretty easy and will give effective results immediately.
6. Yescom Electric Chain Saw Sharpener – Bench Wall Mount Grinder Wheel Tool Brake
A sharpener is a must-have when you own a chainsaw. To ensure that your chainsaw remains up and running perfectly you should get your hands on a chainsaw sharpener. This sharpener is the one product that will not fail your expectations. It will genuinely sharpen the edges of the tool and get it ready for action. With 4800 RPM the electric sharpener delivers precise and excellent results each time. Next, it has the grinding wheel along with the arbor to give accurate results. However, in order to keep you safe from hurting yourself, it comes with a cover.
Lastly, due to the presence of chain vise, it easily adjusts to work perfectly with every sort of chain design.
- Indeed, something that you can work with by placing it on the bench or mounting it on the wall.
- Weighing 2lbs, you can simply hold and work with it without worrying about anything.
- You can adjust the angle to suit your needs.
5. Chicago Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
A force to reckon with, this chainsaw sharpener from Chicago Electric will deliver exact results each time. If you need a device that can groom your chainsaw and make it perfectly useable then this is the product you should opt for. Chicago Electric is a brand that manufactures excellent tools and devices that can help you get your work done smoothly. The compact size of the product makes it all the more attractive. You can carry it anywhere and all you will need to do is plug it in. Next, 4200RPM makes for perfect grinding every time. Although a simple device, the power can sharpen chains quite smoothly.
To allow you to do the work with full precision, the lightweight electric chainsaw sharpener is pretty quick and accurate.
- The safety guard on the side ensures that the user is kept safe during the process.
- In spite of being big, this is safe to work with.
- Whether you want to use it on a bench or wish to mount it on a wall, you can do it all at your convenience.
4. YaeTek Electric Chainsaw Sharpener – Chain Saw Grinder
This sharpener from YaeTek will do wonders for your chainsaw collection. If your chainsaw is failing to do its job and gives you drab results, you might want to check on the blades once. Over time with regular usage, the chains can become blunt and not deliver the expected results. That is why a chainsaw sharpener is such a crucial device for all chainsaw owners.
However, it is the perfect device for you if you want clean, fast, and precise work. Using its motor of 85W, the sharpener can generate enough power to brush up the blades on the chain and make them sharp and shiny again.
- It is mountable on the workbench, wall, or vise. No matter where you decide to position it, it will always deliver.
- The chain rotation rollers keep the chain moving while grinding it simultaneously, thus ensuring perfectly sharpened edges.
- Its manual added with the package will help you understand how to work the sharpener.
3. Oregon 620-120 Hydraulic Assisted Bench Grinder – 120V
Oregon’s brand new chainsaw grinding model is a must-have for professionals and at-home tool enthusiasts. The unique design coupled with the sturdy motor and different parts delivers proper results each time. Besides, this contains three grinding wheels that can sharpen a wide range of chains belonging to different chainsaws.
Plus, the motor only operates on one side. This makes sure that no accidents or injuries are contracted during the process of sharpening. The 300W motor will not fail to please you and will meet your expectations.
- The hydraulic assist on this device allows you to keep your hands free. This unique feature creates a scope for hands-free clamping.
- Its head is adjustable according to the dimensions of the chain. Clear markings on the device make the process easier.
- A dressing brick and a grinding template are also part of the product which makes it easier for you to work with the grinder.
2. MaiDa Electric Chainsaw Sharpener Kit – 110 Volts Portable Handheld Universal Chain Teeth Sharpening Tool for Chainsaws
If you can get your hands on an entire chainsaw sharpening kit why look anywhere else? MaiDa’s Electric chainsaw sharpener is one of a kind. Its compact and small size makes it portable and you can take it anywhere and everywhere. The device is lightweight so you do not have to worry about carrying a heavy device along with your tools.
All you will need to do is plug it into a socket. Also, this device makes grinding easier as you will not even have to take off the chain from the chainsaw. The parts on this device are made of the pure copper core which creates a sturdy, supportive, strong base for the chainsaw to stand on.
- It also withstands the pressure executed by the chainsaw.
- The angle plate makes it easy for you to align the chainsaw. Positioning the too accurately can deliver perfect results each time.
- The sharpener has adjustable speed with which you can control the amount of grinding force and speed you want to expose the chainsaw too.
1. Buffalo Tools ECSS Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
Owning a chainsaw can bring upon its own set of challenges. One of the major challenges is to keep the chain sharp and precise in order to get perfectly smooth results. However, this can turn out to cost you a lot of money and effort. Rushing to the hardware store each time your chain gets blunt can be taxing.
This sharpener takes away all these issues and provides a safe haven for you to fix and polish your chainsaw. It readily grinds the chain on the chainsaw while saving you a ton of money and effort.
- It can be mounted on the wall or bench at your convenience.
- The 4200 RPM motor delivers precise grinding results each time.
- The parts on this device are easily adjustable and can be operated easily and safely by anyone.
If you own a chain saw you must be aware of the challenges that a blunt chainsaw can pose. An overused chainsaw will give unfinished and unpolished results. So, get an electric chainsaw blade sharpener to help to restore its efficiency without causing harm.