Drilling tools are very useful in different sectors of life. Whether you need to attach a couple of metal sheets or create a cupboard with screw attachments, you need a drill most often than not. Using a drill in places with no power may seem impossible. However, the messy wires and its unwanted tangles really become hectic to manage. So, cordless drills are the solution to this problem,
Although there are many brands offering their products, in this list you will find only the top-rated and best options to buy. Hence, these are the cordless drill brands that you can rely on upon without any second thoughts.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Cordless Drills Reviews
- 10. Makita XDT13Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver
- 9. Kobalt 24-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 1/2-in Cordless Brushless Drill with Battery and Soft Case
- 8. DEWALT 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Drills – Driver Kit
- 7. Milwaukee Electric Tool Right Angle Cordless Drill Kit
- 6. Hitachi DS18DBFL2 18V Cordless Brushless Driver Drill
- 5. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill – Driver with 30-Piece Accessories
- 4. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Drywall Brushless Screw Gun Kit
- 3. LACK+DECKER 20V MAX 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill – Driver
- 2. Avid Power 20V MAX Cordless Drill – Power Drill Set with Keyless Chuck
- 1. DEWALT 20V MAX 1/2 Inch Compact Cordless Drill – Driver Kit
Table of the Best Cordless Drills Reviews
10. Makita XDT13Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver
What makes the whole drilling process even better is a brushless cordless drill. It delivers an equal amount of drilling power without the hassles of wires and power outputs. Featuring a brushless motor that can churn out 1500 inch-pound of maximum torque, this will drill smoothly. Variable speed range to choose from, according to your drilling needs, changes the speed anywhere between 0-3400 RPM.
Much better than traditional carbon brushes, the brushless motor performs more efficiently and doesn’t heat up that much either. It matches the torque and RPM so that you can quickly switch between speeds to deal with different kind of jobs.
- Electronically controlled brushless motor, save up to 50% of energy so that you have a longer run time on a full charge.
- Comes with a 3-year warranty, now you can use this with complete dependability and reliability.
- The grip is pretty comfortable due to the presence of the rubber on the handle.
9. Kobalt 24-Volt Max Lithium-Ion 1/2-in Cordless Brushless Drill with Battery and Soft Case
This is powered by battery for efficient and steady performance in any place! Even if you do not have constant power output, this rechargeable cordless drill can deliver the results. Having a 24 V max 2.0 Ah Li-Ion battery, the overall run time is high for carrying out long-duration tasks. Added with it is the benefit of a 2-speed gearbox to tweak between different speeds range. You can work with either a speed range of 0-550 RPM or go as high as 0-2000RPM to complete the work.
On the inside, you will get a very powerful and efficient brushless motor. As a result, it can deliver up to 650 inch-pounds of torque as well.
- Comes along with a lot of useful accessories like a belt clip, double-ended driver bit, bit holder and an auxiliary handle.
- The soft case lets you store the cordless drill safely and carry it around with ease.
- Due to the 4-pound weight, you will get a good grip and lightweight to work with.
8. DEWALT 20V MAX Brushless Cordless Drills – Driver Kit
A lightweight cordless drill for your professional needs makes things easier for you to deal with. Plus, it also enhances the overall effectiveness. It is very important to understand the different features and technology that makes a certain tool better than the rest. Like on this, you will get a reliable brushless motor for a 57% higher run time than the ordinary options.
Added with it is the benefit of two XR Li-Ion batteries that even have a fuel gauge. Not only it makes the drill more reliable in action but also provides up to 33% more capacity. Having a comfort grip handle, it helps you have better control of the drilling process. So, do not worry about sprained wrists or painful hands even when used for longer hours.
- Compact and lightweight, the drill is easily used in and around tight spaces.
- The high-speed transmission improves the overall workability and choice of two-speed settings come in useful for different purposes.
- Features a 3-mode LED light with a spotlight mode to make things easier to work within the dark.
7. Milwaukee Electric Tool Right Angle Cordless Drill Kit
One of the most compact and well-designed choices, this one is a right-angled drill. As a matter of fact, it measures less than 4-inches in length. Blessed with 12 different torque settings and an electronic clutch, using it are extremely effortless and convenient always. Also, you will get a carry bag and multi-voltage charger which is compatible with m18 and m12 batteries.
Furthermore, the onboard fuel gauge for battery ensures a longer running time of the battery in one full charge. Finally, the cordless drill handle allows multi-positioning for convenience in using it.
- 11 setting of electronic clutch and drill mode makes sure you have complete control on the fastening applications.
- Built-in LED light to help you work risk-free even in low-light areas.
- The no-load speed on the drill is 0-1500RPM and the low self-weight of 3.7-pounds allows user-friendly usage.
6. Hitachi DS18DBFL2 18V Cordless Brushless Driver Drill
Anyone who uses power tools on a regular basis knows how good Hitachi is as a brand. This drill is no exception and is designed with all the latest innovations and technology. Featuring a brushless motor, it not only improves the run time but also increases the tool life. In addition to that, the turning torque on this drill is 620 inches/pounds for dealing with heavy-duty works.
The maximum speed it can run on is a huge 1800 RPM, meaning you can do large amounts of work in less time and with fewer efforts. When you will use this, you will enjoy ultimate precision and control with the 22+1 clutch settings.
- Fade-free power is assured by the brand’s own 18V slide-type batteries.
- ½-inches keyless all-metal chuck aids in faster and trouble-free bit replacements.
- It comes with an optical trigger switch. Now you will get more responsive variable speed actuation and the drill even has a wear-resistant trigger assembly.
5. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill – Driver with 30-Piece Accessories
Use this powerful, compact and lightweight drill for easy drilling through different kinds of materials. When you get yourself this, you will also get as many as 30 different accessories for better workability and reliability. In addition to that, the lithium-ion cordless drill battery used in this tool is well-capable of holding the charge for as long as 18 months.
Finally, the working speed range between 0-750RPM. To be accurate, the drill is powerful enough to work with wood, metal, and plastic.
- 24 position of clutch handles all sorts of challenges you might encounter in the operational process.
- Comfort grip handle promises superior working experience even during heavy-duty operations.
4. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Drywall Brushless Screw Gun Kit
For commendable performance and exceptionally good run-time, you can totally rely on this well-designed and efficient drill. The Lithium-Ion battery has a fuel gauge built-in. As a result, you can work with 33% more capacity than the standard battery packs. Extremely safe and risk-free to operate, the ergonomically designed body delivers less work fatigue. Thereby keeping your hands’ pain-free.
The brushless motor, on the other hand, is quite powerful. Hence, effectively reduces the overall working time for more efficiency and better results.
- Has a nosecone lock for safety which can also be removed whenever needed without any issues.
- Tight corners and spaces often have the issue of low-light, hence the LED light assembly comes in really useful in these situations.
- When the workload is measured, the maximum initial battery voltage is 20V and nominal voltage is 18V.
3. LACK+DECKER 20V MAX 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill – Driver
A perfect choice of heavy-duty drill that can effectively drill into wood, plastic, metal, and even all screw driving tasks. From the house of Black+decker, this outstanding option is going to help you in a lot of ways. Plus, it will enhance your overall efficiency as well. Powered by a 20V lithium-ion battery, the drill is quite compact. And due to its cordless nature, it doesn’t have cluttering wires, lightweight and runs for a long time.
Owing to the compactness and ergonomically designed body, you will be able to drill/screw in small spaces without having hand fatigue and sprains.
- Variable speed benefits, you can countersink without causing any harm to the material you are drilling.
- Innovative 11 position clutch, enjoy amazing control while you are drilling into various types of materials.
- As it weighs 3.35-pounds, your hand will not get tired.
2. Avid Power 20V MAX Cordless Drill – Power Drill Set with Keyless Chuck
Firstly, it has a multi-functional battery pack that has a 20V 1.5Ah lithium-ion battery. When it comes to charging, you can use a simple phone charger for charging it. Very easy and hassle-free to use in real-time, it comes with 15+1 position clutch. Flexible 15+1 torque settings always let you have precise control without risks of stripping and damages to the material. Very easy to operate with just one hand, the rubber covered handle is supremely comfortable to work with.
You will be able to work for a long time without having to encounter hand fatigue and sprains. Choose any working speed between 0-550 RPM and the electric brake function ensures a precise and safe operation.
- In the package, you will get 10pc drill bit, 10pcs driver bit, an extension bar, and a magnetic flexible shaft.
- Features LED light, even if the working area is dark and low-light, you will able to light it up using the built-in LED.
- Compact and lightweight, the drill has outstanding ergonomics and promises a very comfortable working always.
1. DEWALT 20V MAX 1/2 Inch Compact Cordless Drill – Driver Kit
Finding yourself the best possible power tools may look challenging and difficult. But when it comes to a drill, this one from Dewalt is a smart choice. Heavy-duty yet compact and lightweight, use it even in the tightest corners with great convenience and control. The high-speed transmission delivers two speeds for faster drilling applications.
There are choices of variable speed range of 0-450 RPM and 0-1500 RPM to suit your needs. Finally, the maximum initial battery voltage on this cordless drill is 20V while the nominal is marked at 18V.
- 9-inches of width to make things comfortable and trouble-free to work with.
- Has an ergonomic handle, enjoy working with excellent control and comfort always.
- Keyless type chuck is very easy to operate and use in all scenarios.
Drilling machines are extremely important for carrying out different kinds of tasks. From needing it in your home to serving a bigger purpose in all kinds of industries, a good cordless drill machine comes in really handy. So what more do you need?