While we plan on cutting woods, we tend to think about the hardwork involved with it. Previously, people used an axe to cut the logs. But with time, in order to minimize the work pressure, new innovations made its way to the market. Such products are battery-powered and electric chainsaws. Even this product has seen a lot of evolution. However, the most advanced ones are present in today’s market. These will require minimum effort from your side and you will love working with these.
To simplify the selection process, we present to you the best chainsaws on Amazon. These are also amazing in their own way and give you the best results.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Chainsaws for Sale Reviews
- 10. BLACK and DECKER 40V Max Cordless Chainsaw
- 9. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Battery Chainsaws
- 8. DEWALT DCCS620B 20V Max Compact Battery-Operated Chainsaw with Brushless Motor
- 7. COOCHEER Ladyiok Handed Powerful Gas Chainsaws for Farm, Garden, and Ranch
- 6. BLACK and DECKER Electric Chainsaw
- 5. Poulan Pro PR4218 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw for Cutting Firewood and Trees
- 4. WORX WG303.1 Gas-Powered Chain Saw
- 3. EGO Power+ CS1600 56V Lithium-ion Battery-Powered Chainsaw
- 2. Echo CS-400 18-Inch Best Gas Chainsaws
- 1. LiTHELi 40V Cordless Battery Chainsaw with Brushless Motor
Table of the Best Chainsaws for Sale Reviews
10. BLACK and DECKER 40V Max Cordless Chainsaw
Black+Decker offers you an innovative product that doesn’t bring you the unbearable hassles of a gas-powered alternative. This electric chainsaw works on the Black+Decker 40V Max platform. Hence, it makes it compatible with the batteries of other products from the same line. That means if you own a lawnmower or trimmer, or other machines from Black+Decker that are powered by the same battery, you won’t have any trouble swapping the batteries.
The battery is marvelous on its own and provides you over an hour of runtime without any trouble. You can easily bring down fallen limbs and prune branches. The chainsaw generates more than enough power. Therefore, you don’t have to expend a lot of trouble when you work on tough branches. This model also has a high-quality chain adjustment mechanism. Thus, lets you tighten or loosen the chain without any additional tools.
- The large wrap-around handle allows you great control for cutting branches comfortably.
- The oiling system allows you to lube the bar and chain easily.
- Within just 4 to 5 hours you would be able to fully charge your battery.
9. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Battery Chainsaws
This battery-powered chainsaw from GreenWorks gets its juice from the standard 40V battery packs of the brand. And it gives you freedom from hiccups and emissions of gas-powered alternatives. You don’t need to carry extra tools when you use this chainsaw. It has a quick adjustment knob that lets you adjust the chain with a twist. You also have an auto oiler that has a viewing window to monitor the oil tank. Thus, resupply it when the tank runs out of lube.
Moreover, you can experience quick adjustments without the aid of any tool. This is of 12-inches and you can work with precision.
- It creates less vibration and noise so that you can focus on your work.
- Weighing 7.1-pounds, it will not feel heavy to work with.
- On a single charge, you can get over 60 minutes of runtime from this machine.
8. DEWALT DCCS620B 20V Max Compact Battery-Operated Chainsaw with Brushless Motor
One of the greatest advantages of using this cordless chainsaw from Dewalt is that you get to choose from a vast array of compatible battery packs. Most 20V battery acks you find on other Dewalt products are snapped right into it. So, you may not require to spend extra cash on the power source. Moreover, at less than 9 pounds, this is probably one of the lightest chainsaws you will find on the market.
This has a compact, yet sturdy 12-inch bar and chain. And now you have a machine that can be maneuvered with minimal effort and less technical knowledge.
- The chain can move at a maximum speed of 25 feet per second so that you can cut down logs without struggling.
- Considerably quieter compared to a gasoline chainsaw.
- Brushless motor is reliable and leads to a longer lifespan.
7. COOCHEER Ladyiok Handed Powerful Gas Chainsaws for Farm, Garden, and Ranch
Coocheer has a monster of a gas chainsaw for you. This will get you through tough jobs where electric alternatives may fail to deliver. It has a 62cc 2-style engine that can deliver you with constant power. Combine that with a 20-inch bar and a chain that rarely gives kickback and you have got a mean machine on your hand.
Due to those features, this also consumes less fuel compared to traditional models. Plus, the engine speed can reach a high RPM of around 8500. You can even use it when the temperature is high.
- A large rope wheel gives you an easier ignition.
- Its slip-free handle will let you have the grip even when working intensely.
- The chain is from superior materials so that it can withstand wear and tear for longer durations.
6. BLACK and DECKER Electric Chainsaw
Black+Decker has another wonderful product that will allow you to take care of large and demanding tasks without a problem. Unlike its cordless cousins that are operated by batteries, this 18-inch model from the brand, needs a direct power source. It’s all because the motor demands high power to take care of your tough jobs. With the 15Ah motor that powers the 18-inch cutting chain and bar, there is no wood cutting task that you cannot accomplish.
At the top, you also get a chain brake that is engaged within moments so that you are safe from injuries. This model also has an automatic lubrication system that cares about the lubrication of the bar and chain. You don’t have to be locked in the perpetual task of priming anymore. It also has a small window at the side. This lets you keep an eye on the oil level and fill it up when it is about to run out.
- Covered by a 2-year warranty that will keep it going for a long time.
- Since there are no batteries, you don’t have to worry about running out of charge.
- Handles are textured and ergonomically designed for comfortable use.
5. Poulan Pro PR4218 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw for Cutting Firewood and Trees
Poulan presents to you a revolutionary new automatic chainsaw that is powered by gasoline but doesn’t come with the usual hassles. Due to its efficient design, you can get the same job done with less fuel and fewer emissions. The 18-inch bar and chain setup are powered by a 42cc engine. Hence, it allows you to hack your way through vegetation for post-storm cleanups. Next, it also allows you to get timber with relative ease.
Moreover, the automatic oiler is gear driven and reduces wear and tear of your chain. Due to the presence of long air filter, fuel consumption will be minimized.
- It comes with an extra chain so that you don’t have to invest extra money on your first chain replacement.
- With the use of the anti-vibration system, the minimum level of vibration will not let you lose the grip.
- Having the spring-assist pull cord, you will love the way it easily lets you handle things.
4. WORX WG303.1 Gas-Powered Chain Saw
With a 16-inch guide bar, it has a 3.5 HP motor and a humble price tag. Worx has figured out the perfect recipe to make this stand out from the rest and make it an instant catch. This electric product isn’t battery-powered and hence you don’t need to worry about running out of charge. Just plug it and go. The premium design of the chainsaw also reduces the chance of kickbacks.
However, if you face a kickback, the chain brake automatically kicks in and stops the machine instantly. If those weren’t enough reasons for you to buy, then the 3-year warranty may be the extra push you need.
- Blade cover shields the sharp chain and protects you from accidental cuts.
- A lubrication reservoir of 200ml consistently supplies the chain and bar with lube.
- The auto tensioning system protects the chain from over-tightening.
3. EGO Power+ CS1600 56V Lithium-ion Battery-Powered Chainsaw
EGO Power+ has a heavy-duty chainsaw that is powered by a 56V lithium battery. Hence, it delivers your performance that can match up to gas-powered models. The body and most components of this chainsaw are made from lightweight, weather-resistant materials that increase its longevity. As a result, you can make the most out of your investment.
Even the motor has a brushless design. As a result, it reduces your maintenance worries and generates a high speed of 6800 RPM.
- Since it is backed by a 5-year warranty you can buy this product without any hiccups.
- There is no compromise on safety since there is a kickback brake for the chain that works automatically.
- This 16-inches model can do a lot that you cannot guess of.
2. Echo CS-400 18-Inch Best Gas Chainsaws
Echo has equipped its product with a powerful and professional grade 40 cc engine. Hence, it delivers you enough power to hack down thick and dense tree trunks and branches. It also features the innovative i-30 starting system and digital ignition. Therefore, it reduces the effort you need to put in for starting the engine.
You don’t need to worry about maintenance and lubing your chain either. Finally, the automatic adjustable oiler does the task for you and lets you focus on your work.
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner pulls debris and dust out of the airbox to stretch out intervals for air filter maintenance.
- The handle is from durable and rustproof aluminum to keep the machine lightweight.
1. LiTHELi 40V Cordless Battery Chainsaw with Brushless Motor
Litheli has equipped its amazing product with an Oregon bar and chain. Thus, you can get the smoothest possible cutting experience. Since this model uses Oregon chain and bar you can easily replace them if they get damaged. On the side of it, you get a tensioning knob that lets you adjust the tension of the chain with an easy twist. No need to bring out your tools just for loosening or tightening the chain.
To the front side, right along with the position of the chain adjustment knob, you also get another knob. Hence, lets you remove the cover for easy maintenance. Using this is also extremely easy. You can easily slide in the 40V battery inside and turn it on with the press of a button. It also has safety features that lock the trigger until you push the safety button.
- The saw comes with a rigid plastic sheath for covering the chain and protecting you against injuries.
- A translucent window allows you to check up on the bar and chain lubricant level.
- With around 6000 RPM from the powerful brushless motor, you don’t need to worry about performance.
Do the most tedious tasks in the most hassle-free manner. Check on the chainsaw blades and its other features and then grab the best deal for your heavy task.