Power tools and heavy-machineries need to be handled with a lot of care. When talking about chainsaws, this machinery is quite risky and can cause a lot of damage if not handled carefully. What you need is a good pair of chainsaw gloves that can make sure your hands do not get injured for any reason. You won’t get injured easily even if you have been using the device roughly.
Well, to help you take the safest measures, the chainsaw gloves buying guide brings rigorous choices. The finest of the lot has been included in the list so that you end up choosing one of the top options.
Table of Contents
- 10. Vgo Chainsaw Work Gloves Saw Protection on Left Hand
- 9. Husqvarna Large Functional Saw Protection Gloves
- 8. Echo Large Chainsaw Kevlar Protective Gloves
- 7. Superior Kevlar Lined Cut Resistant Safety Work Gloves
- 6. Youngstown Titan XT Lined Gloves with Kevlar Glove
- 5. Husqvarna Xtreme Large Duty Work Gloves
- 4. Endura Hi-Viz Cut-Resistant Chainsaw Gloves
- 3. Ironclad General Utility Durable Work Gloves
- 2. Blount Oregon Safety Protective Chainsaw Gloves
- 1. Elvex Cowhide Leather Palm Gloves – Suede Gauntlet Cuff
10. Vgo Chainsaw Work Gloves Saw Protection on Left Hand
Have this pair of adjustable chainsaw gloves at your disposal so that you can keep doing all the heavy-duty works without risks. It delivers unmatched comfort as the gloves are made using genuine goat leather. In addition to the comfort, enjoy superior dexterity and breathability while working with this. This is a CE-certified glove that complies with the REACH regulations and has been approved by CA65.
On the gloves, the pre-curved fingers come in really useful for the great fit and grip. Features a chainsaw stopper fabric on the backside of the left hand delivers dependable safety while dealing with chainsaws.
- Superior level of durability and long-lasting performance assured by the textured PVC palm area.
- Firm fit offers better control and as it has neoprene cuff and Velcro adjustment, the gloves will fit properly always.
- The stretchable spandex at the back will let your palm breathe.
9. Husqvarna Large Functional Saw Protection Gloves
Husqvarna is a reliable brand that manufactures quality safety equipment and gear. Next time when you are out there operating your chainsaw, make sure to wear good chainsaw gloves like this. With the cut-resistant chainsaw gloves design on the left hand, this keeps your hands away from the risk of getting injured. Next, the gloves are of high-visibility colors to make sure you can work risk-free even in dark places.
On the backside, there is spandex fabric that takes care of comfort as well. Although this is a large size glove, there is the option of other sizes as well to meet your preferences.
- The reflective brand logo on the crown offers good low-light visibility.
- This palm of the gloves is made with goatskin for a long time running.
- It will not feel bulky as this has a weight of 5.6-ounces.
8. Echo Large Chainsaw Kevlar Protective Gloves
Padded chainsaw gloves are designed to make sure you can work with your chainsaw without risks of damage or accidents. On these specific gloves, you will get yourself 2 layers of Kevlar on the backside for ultimate cut resistance. Often chainsaw produces too much vibration and these gloves effectively bring them down for better control and performance.
The front of the gloves has 100% goatskin so that you can always work with a firm and sure grip. Finally, the authenticity of the product raises no question.
- Both the fingertips and knuckles have reinforcement in order to deliver better durability and safety.
- The chainsaw gloves size is large that will fit beautifully.
- Work with more secure and snug fit gloves as it is designed with Velcro wrist closure.
7. Superior Kevlar Lined Cut Resistant Safety Work Gloves
Only the finest should be selected when it comes to safety gears and equipment. No matter how much you work with your chainsaw, if you are wearing this pair of high-quality gloves, you will always be safe. The risks of cutting hazards are completely taken care of and the gloves, in general, are quite comfortable and lightweight. Made with goatskin, the gloves deliver amazing cut-resistant along with high tensile strength and abrasion resistance.
Always work with full dexterity and flexibility as these gloves will never come in between you and your work needs.
- Exceptionally safe, the leather gloves are ANSI cut level A4 and have ASTM level 3 puncture resistance.
- Arc flash tested, the gloves are completely safe. So, you can totally depend on the performance you are going to get out of it.
- Indeed used for multiple other things like metal handling, construction, steel plants, etc.
6. Youngstown Titan XT Lined Gloves with Kevlar Glove
Nylon, Polyurethane, Polyester, PVC, Cotton, Kevlar, and Rubber has been mixed in the right proportions to make these amazing gloves. It is an imported option so that when you buy it you can completely depend on the performance. Quite suited for heavy-duty usage, the gloves are completely safe against cuts and punctures.
As a matter of fact, it is carefully designed from every angle. The top, palm, and side of the fingers feature DuPoint Kevlar fiber for complete safety. Lastly, the gloves also have a high-visibility finish so that you can work with confidence in low-light conditions.
- Strategically designed, the thick TPR is on the top of the hand. Hence, you can enjoy easy finger movement while delivering safety against accidents.
- On the palm portion, there is a 5mm EVA foam that effectively brings down the vibration and gives better control.
- 3M Scotchlite finish n the knuckle offers confidence of working even during the night time.
5. Husqvarna Xtreme Large Duty Work Gloves
If you own this large pair of Husqvarna heavy-duty gloves, you will be able to do the toughest work without any injuries. From rope to wood and even your chainsaw, you can do everything wearing this pair. Made with heavy-duty pigskin, the material is quite robust and sturdy.
In addition to that, it is reinforced with split-grain leather in the palm area for better control and precision. If you are into wood-cutting, cable filling, or any other daily activities, this will certainly live up to the expectations.
- The gloves are Gunn cut and have a shirred elastic back that delivers a very snug and tight fit.
- Both the thumb side and index finger have high-quality reinforcement for safe applications.
- Get a snug fit so that it doesn’t slip out of your hand.
4. Endura Hi-Viz Cut-Resistant Chainsaw Gloves
Meets the safety standards by EN, these gloves are completely water repellent. Next, it has been made for ultimate safety and user confidence. The grain goatskin leather is extremely durable and as the palm area is made with the same leather, you will have great control too. Chainsaws produce a huge amount of vibration. Plus, the designers have used reinforcement to make sure the unwanted vibrations are well taken care of.
Finally, for outstanding visibility and safe operation in all conditions, the hi-viz yellowback can be easily spotted anywhere.
- Nylon and Lycra fabric provides a good stretchy feel. Hence, you can work with ultimate flexibility and ease of movement.
- The Velcro is elasticized for a snug fit and keeps away from entering debris inside the gloves.
- It is smooth, waterproof, and certainly breathable enough to wear for a long time.
3. Ironclad General Utility Durable Work Gloves
Indeed well-constructed chainsaw gloves that you can get today. Made by Ironclad, the entire glove is made with care and has high-end sweat management features. The thermoplastic rubber knuckle aids in better protection against unwanted abrasion and impacts.
Undoubtedly, this is a superb pair of gloves that you can completely rely on always. In addition to that, the adjustable hook and loop closure provides the best fit in all conditions.
- Smartly placed terry cloth sweat wipe on the back of the thumb makes sure you can have complete control and focus on the job you are doing.
- Washing directly inside a washing machine. So, once the gloves get dirty simply put them in the machine and clean them.
- Industry-leading flawless fit guarantees the best performance in all scenarios.
2. Blount Oregon Safety Protective Chainsaw Gloves
Perfectly shaped to deliver the finest control and safety, the entire gloves have reinforcement at the right places. The palm area gets a reinforcement to make sure you can use it with complete confidence. Also, the left hand specifically has better chainsaw protection because your left hand is always at the risk of getting more injured. The exposed areas of the gloves are seamless. Leather-made gloves are to use safely.
Furthermore, the leather palm is completely waterproof and even gets water-repellent polyester for safe working in all scenarios.
- Beautifully created, the gloves have a fluorescent and high visibility finish for confident working.
- The perfect grip consists of while you are wearing this.
- Knitted cuffs offer better air circulation so that you do not struggle with sweaty palms when working.
1. Elvex Cowhide Leather Palm Gloves – Suede Gauntlet Cuff
The lightweight and easy-to-use Elvex chainsaw gloves provide you with the comfort of wearing them throughout the day. As the Cowhide leather-made palm area will be able to work effortlessly with better control and grip. Next, the gloves have open cuffs and Velcro so that you can customize the fit just the way you like it.
Extremely soft but quite durable, these gloves are going to last and serve the longest time without any issues. Also, the left-hand glove has more protection as we all know when working with a chainsaw; the left hand is more at risk of injury.
- No risks of accidents and injuries, the clogging polyester fiber works very well in keeping your hands safe.
- The suede gauntlet cuff not only adds to the snugness of the fit but also feels comfortable.
Your hands need a special amount of protection and care in order to keep everything safe when you are working with heavy machinery and power tools. And it’s risky, especially when dealing with a chainsaw. So, wear protective chainsaw gloves and avoid painful accidents.