If you plan on buying a normal pan for your pizza making sessions, then there might be a tiny bit of problem. They need to be seasoned from time to time and that brings a lot of hassles and expenses in the form of time and money. Well, for that reason, cast iron pizza pans are great. They have good properties that are useful for baking pizzas and are durable enough to last you for many years. Keeping the taste factor intact, you would love to use these.
In the cast iron pizza pan review, we highlight all the points that you must be aware of. It will make you know how these pans are great and how it will make cooking all easier.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Cast Iron Pizza Pans Reviews
- 10. Lodge Cast Iron Baking Pan with Loop Handles
- 9. Chicago Metallic Deep Dish Pizza Pan – I4-Inch
- 8. LloydPans Pre-Seasoned Sicilian Pizza Pan
- 7. Enameled Round Small Cast Iron Pizza Pan with Wooden Trivet Serving Tray
- 6. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pans
- 5. Pizzacraft PC0300 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan for Oven or Grill
- 4. TableCraft Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Baking and Pizza Pan for Restaurant or Home Kitchen Use
- 3. LloydPans Kitchenware Detroit Style Hard-Anodized Pizza Pan
- 2. LloydPans Pre-Seasoned PSTK Self-St Deep Dish Pizza Pan
- 1. Lodge Cast Iron Griddle and Hot Handle Holder
Table of the Best Cast Iron Pizza Pans Reviews
10. Lodge Cast Iron Baking Pan with Loop Handles
Lodge has delivered quality in your kitchen for over a century. And its pre-seasoned cast iron pizza pan would leave you impressed. The pan is from solid cast iron that is heavy duty and can take years of abuse without any issues. With a large size of 14 inches, you can bake a large pizza to feel the whole family. Moreover, due to its large size and shape, you can also use it to serve pizza on it directly. It boasts superior heat retention and that means that your pizza gets cooked flawlessly. Plus, you get a nice crust at the bottom to go along with the marinara and molten cheese at the top.
The same high heat retention also keeps the pizza hot for longer when you bring it to the table. That means you can enjoy your pizza slowly without the need to rush at it when it is severed.
- Is indeed used on your outdoor grill, inside the oven, or on the stove.
- Other than pizzas you can also broil or fry ingredients on the pan.
- Even heating prevents charring at a single spot.
9. Chicago Metallic Deep Dish Pizza Pan – I4-Inch
Chicago Metallic offers you something that will pleasantly surprise you and everyone in your home when you serve them your home-cooked deep dish pizza. The pan has a diameter of 14 inches. Hence, you can use it to cook a wide variety of dishes including stuffed pizza and even cookie crust. It is from durable and resilient carbon steel. As a result, it makes it highly resistant to corrosion and damage due to elements of nature. In fact, it does without any compromise in strength and durability.
The edges are also rolled so that you get more out of your investment with enhanced longevity. Lasting, this non-stick cast iron pizza pan looks gorgeous and has a silicone base.
- You can use the clearance of the pan to let the dough rise.
- Cleaning the pan and baking any dish in it is very easy since it has a non-stick coating.
- You don’t have to use your hands for cleaning since the pan is safe for dishwasher use.
8. LloydPans Pre-Seasoned Sicilian Pizza Pan
LLyodPans never fail to surprise you and would do the same when you bring this pizza pan home. It has a square shape with 14-inch sides and is ideal for making Old-Forge style pizzas. Even if you aren’t into the unorthodox cheese mix and thick crust, you can also make deep-dish pizza in this pan. It has been crafted from 14-gauge aluminum. Hence, spreads heat efficiently and evenly so that you don’t end up with burned crusts.
Lastly, you don’t even need to use pre-seasoning since it has a permanent non-stick coat. So, the pizza will come out fully delicious.
- To talk about the quality, it comes with the highest standards in the United States.
- Cleaning is not an issue with this.
- Storage space is saved with the 76-degree nesting angle on the sides.
7. Enameled Round Small Cast Iron Pizza Pan with Wooden Trivet Serving Tray
Essenso has solved the problem of seasoning with their incredible enameled cast iron pizza pan. It has that even heat distribution that prevents the thin dough from burning. Plus, it has high heat retention properties. Therefore, it helps you to cook with less energy and also keeps the pizza hot for a longer duration. Moreover, the enameled coating eliminates the need for seasoning. In fact, it also keeps it good as new, free from rust or cracking for a longer time.
It also has a beautiful form and shapes with rounded handles. Hence, looks good when you transfer the pizza from the oven to the table.
- You can use this pan for cooking acidic food as well since the surface is impermeable.
- Handles are wide and extra-large so that you can easily handle the pizza cooking process.
- Has high heat tolerance of 500 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven.
6. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Pizza Pans
Camp Chef’s pizza pan is from good old heavy-duty cast iron. Therefore, it is reliable and has a reputation to last for years, if not decades. You get an incredible product at an affordable price without any of the modern gimmicks. Hence do more harm than good during the cooking process. Due to the large surface area on the pan, you aren’t limited to pizzas either. You can also grill, broil or fry protein or veggies and can even make desserts like crepes or pancakes.
Furthermore, the round cast iron pizza pan will let you make the perfect crust and taste. So, you can enjoy delicious pizzas anytime. This helps in the proper distribution of heat and will help in uniform cooking.
- Handles have decorative molding that looks wonderful in any setting.
- You can easily maneuver the pan in the oven with the help of both handles.
- Relatively known for being capable of oven use as it can tolerate 500-degrees of heat.
5. Pizzacraft PC0300 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan for Oven or Grill
Whether you want to bake something or make a traditional pizza, this pizza pan from Pizzacraft will serve your purpose. It has a circular shape with slightly raised and tapered sides and measures around 14-inches in diameter. That makes it perfect for making a large pizza that you can enjoy with your family. The tapered sides also work well to account for the expansion. In fact, it prevents your pizza from spilling out of the pan.
As a matter of fact, there are two cast iron pizza pan handles. Thus, allow you to grab the hot pan and transfer it with safety.
- Is indeed used on both outdoor grills and indoor ovens.
- The usable area of the pan is 13-inches that is big enough
- Pan is pre-seasoned to facilitate the smooth release.
4. TableCraft Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Baking and Pizza Pan for Restaurant or Home Kitchen Use
Cooking fresh pizza is a fun and fulfilling experience. However, it also comes with its own headaches and takes away a lot of joy from the process. That’s the reason, you need this amazing pizza pan from Tablecraft. Even if your pizza pan is seasoned well, there are chances, that your pizza gets stuck to the pan. This one from Tablecraft has a non-stick surface and that means you don’t have to rub oil repeatedly on the pan regularly.
You don’t compromise on quality or longevity either. This pan is forged from thick cat iron that can tolerate heat for years without any damage. The size of this pan is also perfect at around 13.5 inches. Therefore, it lets you make the traditional pizza right in the comfort of your home.
- Handles have an elevated design and that keeps your hands away from the heat.
- You get even cooking all over the pizza and top-notch heat retention.
- You can also use this pan for grilling meat, veggies, and baking other dishes.
3. LloydPans Kitchenware Detroit Style Hard-Anodized Pizza Pan
Another great creation from LloydPans that would transform your time in the kitchen or out at the backyard during barbeque season. The 10-inch by 14-inch size of this pan is identical to the pans used by professionals. You can use it for making some of the richest and flavourful deep dish pizza. It is safe for use since it has a non-stick coating that is free from harmful chemicals like PTFE.
Even if you don’t pre-season the pan, your pizza is going to come out just fine. Interestingly, it is trusted individuals of commercial pizzerias as well to make the best-quality pizza.
- It has a high tolerance and can hold up to 700-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Double thickness on the rim makes the pan more durable.
2. LloydPans Pre-Seasoned PSTK Self-St Deep Dish Pizza Pan
LloydPans bring to you an iron pizza pan that allows you to make the most delicious and savory Chicago style deep dish pizza. With regular pizza pans, you need to use a different container for proofing the dough. However, with this pizza pan, you get a clearance of over 1-inch. Hence, it leaves plenty of room for your dough to rise.
You don’t have to worry about rusting or corrosion either. The pan is made from 14 gauge aluminum which is thick and lightweight. That means you don’t have to do any heavy lifting while transferring the pizza from the counter to the oven or the other way round.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States for keeping the quality top-notch.
- The tuff-kite finish looks stunning and makes the pan look incredible even when not in use.
- It doesn’t need pre-seasoning and hence you that takes away one more hassle from the cooking process.
1. Lodge Cast Iron Griddle and Hot Handle Holder
With over a century of experience in making some of the best pizza pans in the country, Lodge has perfected their forging process. This pizza pan from the brand has been made from thick cast iron. As a result, it can tolerate very high temperatures and doesn’t get damaged even after years of cooking. You get a quality product that doesn’t have a non-stick coating made from chemical products. Instead, the pan is seasoned with all-natural vegetable oil that keeps getting better with time.
If you aren’t cooking on this pan, you can also use it to serve fries, burgers, and pizzas on it. This is 10-inches in size and so, you will get enough space to work on.
- The elongated handle lets you grab the pan with the pizza with one hand.
- It comes with a red handle holder so that you don’t burn your hand in any way.
- Maintenance is easy and can be done at home.
Craving for pizza? Or want to deliver your homemade pizzas to customers? Then make it with the use of a commercial cast iron pizza pan and obtain the perfect crust, texture, and taste.