Boiling tea is certainly a daily activity in everyone’s house. However, the beauty of the kitchen must be maintained not only for aesthetic purposes but also for hygienic reasons. The kitchen must be as clean and neat as other parts of our room. So, get the best equipment for your kitchen as well. If you get cast iron kettles, the natural elements of the tea are well-preserved. And so, the essence will remain longer. Not to forget, these traditional kettles look so beautiful and will perfectly fit any decor.
Looking for options to be in your room? These are the most popular cast iron kettles that will fascinate you with their benefits and will also impress your guests.
Table of Contents
- 10. TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Kettles for Stovetop
- 9. Panacea Products 15321 Humidifying Iron Cast Kettles
- 8. US STOVE CO 3Qt Black Kettle Fireplace
- 7. Old Dutch Cast Iron Hakone Teapot – Wood Stove Humidifier
- 6. SUSTEAS Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Pot with Stainless Steel Infuser Japanese Teapot Kettle
- 5. Camp Chef Cast Iron Kettle Pot
- 4. STAUB Round Cast Iron Tea Kettle
- 3. YJX Japanese Style Tetubin Cast Iron Teapot
- 2. Primula Black Hammered Cast Iron Kettle for Loose Leaf Tea
- 1. Plow & Hearth 3 QT Cast Iron Wood Stove Steamer
10. TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Kettles for Stovetop
If you are looking for an excellent test bin cast-iron kettle that takes you back to the olden ages, then this is the ideal product for you. Towa’s cast iron teapot doesn’t just look good but also brings a long list of other benefits. The kettle can release iron ions into the water and improve its quality to bring you health benefits. It also absorbs a lot of chloride ions. That renders the boiled water that comes out of this kettle to become softer and taste sweeter.
Nothing is more beneficial to enhance the taste of your expensive imported tea from the valleys and mountains of Asia. In terms of design, the kettle will instantly grab eyeballs because it looks like a traditional Japanese tetsubin. Even if you aren’t a big fan of tea, the design of this kettle alone makes it attractive enough to be a conversation starter in your living room.
- It comes with a filter mesh that is easy to clean and maintain.
- The spout is designed to give you a smooth flow of water without any spills.
- The interior surface is lined with enamel for rust resistance.
9. Panacea Products 15321 Humidifying Iron Cast Kettles
Panacea has a beautiful heavy-duty cast-iron kettle that will last you for a long time. But, it can also act as an inexpensive humidifier compared to modern alternatives. During the dry winter season just boil some water and leave the hot kettle in your home. The steam will automatically humidify your room and make it a more pleasant environment. This doesn’t just allow you to save money on the purchase but also reduces power consumption.
You can also set this up on a wood or coal stove and let it work. As a matter of fact, it produces natural steam and the taste is enhanced.
- The coiled design works well to keep the handle cold.
- Use is simple and extremely easy with a flat learning curve.
- Heavy-duty product has unbelievable durability.
8. US STOVE CO 3Qt Black Kettle Fireplace
This tea kettle from US Stove Co is complete with cast iron and hence adds a lot of practicality and durability even in long-term use. Unlike most other kettles on the market that prioritize vanity over function, this one hits the right balance between both. The lightweight cast-iron tea kettle has a generous capacity of 3 quarts. As a result, that allows you to boil plenty of water or brew tea for all your guests at the same time.
If you have a coal, wood, or pellet stove in your home for decoration or functional purposes, then this kettle is the perfect thing to add to your home. You can also boil some water and leave it in your dry room to add some humidity.
- The spring handle acts as a heatsink and conducts away heat quickly to remain cool and safe for touch.
- Very easy to maintain the beauty of the kettle and it will remain clean as well.
- High longevity makes it worth every penny spent on it.
7. Old Dutch Cast Iron Hakone Teapot – Wood Stove Humidifier
Cast iron has wondrous heat retention properties. And hence it is just the right material to construct kitchenware for brewing and serving tea. Old Dutch has made use of top-quality cast iron to forge a meticulously designed kettle. As a matter of fact, it mimics the traditional Japanese tea kettle. Despite its cast iron construction, you don’t need to worry about rusting and corrosion.
Old Dutch has taken care of that by coating the inner surface with porcelain. This also prevents any additional metal ions to add or alter the flavor of your tea. Finally, you can just simply wash it with warm water and then hand-dry it.
- A large capacity of 3 liters also allows you to use it as a humidifier.
- This antique format of the kettle looks very eye-catching and elegant.
- At less than 9 pounds, it is lightweight compared to most products from the competition.
6. SUSTEAS Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Pot with Stainless Steel Infuser Japanese Teapot Kettle
There are few things as elegant as the traditional Japanese kettle from Susteas that combine that with modern technology. The teapot is forged from premium-grade cast iron that is thick-walled and safe for use on a regular stove. With a small fire under the tea kettle, you would be able to slowly brew the tea. And then extract great flavors from tea leaves since the kettle promotes even heating. You don’t need to concern yourself about rusting since the water that goes inside the kettle doesn’t come in direct contact with the iron surface to oxidize it. The interior has an enamel coating that prevents rusting and other forms of corrosion. So, your kettle stays like new with minimal maintenance.
In terms of aesthetics, the kettle checks out all the boxes as well. The dotted pattern throughout the upper half external surface and half of the lid gives it an intriguing look.
- The lid has a small hole to let out excess steam and prevent accidents.
- Indeed used to brew regular tea, flower tea, or even fruit tea.
- The small footprint doesn’t demand a lot of storage space.
5. Camp Chef Cast Iron Kettle Pot
Camp Chef has a fabulous kettle that stands 5-inches tall and has a diameter of 7-inches. That allows the kettle to have a capacity of 2 quarts. As a result, it is perfect for boiling water for brewing tea, coffee for a lot of people, or for use as a humidifier. You can fill up the kettle and place it on different kinds of stovetops without an issue.
Its strong build quality and high melting point make it resilient and tolerant towards higher temperatures. Next, it has a large metal handle in order to easily grab the pot and pour the tea out of it.
- Pour spout is ideal to allow for the spill-free pouring of liquid.
- This looks rustic and looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Handle forms a thick arch for easy gripping.
4. STAUB Round Cast Iron Tea Kettle
Staub has an incredible round cast-iron kettle for you that is manufactured in the home of fashion and love, France. The design reflects its French origin very well and has a subtle way of grabbing your attention. Unlike most other cast iron kettles, this one isn’t limited to a single type of stove. You can use it over regular stoves and even modern stoves due to the enameled bottom surface.
Moreover, it has high tolerance towards heat and can easily withstand a temperature of 500 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- Due to its rough texture, you get remarkable browning while brewing tea.
- You can use it in the dishwasher for easy effortless cleaning.
- You don’t have to worry about its quality since it’s chip-resistant.
3. YJX Japanese Style Tetubin Cast Iron Teapot
YJX probably has one of the most gorgeous kettles available on the market. This kettle from the brand has beautiful and eye-catching patterns on its outer surface of golden branches and white flowers. Next, this makes it stand out from the rest of the competition. And the skilled craftwork also makes it a worthy centerpiece in your living room. The spout is directed upwards to keep the hot water inside and has been rolled and pointed. So, you can pour tea without spilling a single drop.
Having a capacity of 1000 ml, it can serve 3 to 4 individuals at a single time. Due to the sturdy cast iron construction, it will not get damaged so easily.
- You can use it for boiling water, making different kinds of tea or coffee.
- Due to its construction, it helps to preserve the natural flavor of the tea.
- The handle has organic hemp rope as a natural grip that stays cool no matter the temperature of the kettle.
2. Primula Black Hammered Cast Iron Kettle for Loose Leaf Tea
This tea kettle from primula will last you for ages since it is forged from high-quality cast iron. Plus, it has a design that would astonish your guests. If you are familiar with Japanese tea culture, you may have come across similar tetsubins. The design is traditional and yet has a modern touch with contrasting textures that are divided around the center. However, vanity isn’t its only strong suit. The kettle also absorbs heat evenly and hence is able to infuse maximum flavor and fragrance from the tea leaves inside the water. You would be able to enjoy your preferred tea in a completely different way.
The kettle also retains heat a lot better than most other materials. Hence, you can brew tea in a quicker time and keep it hot for a longer duration. One of the scarce weaknesses of cast iron is probably its vulnerability to rusting. Finally, you won’t face that problem with this kettle since its interior surface is lined with enamel.
- Comes with a free stainless steel infuser for easily straining out the leaves.
- It is easily cleaned without any detergent.
- Handle stays cool despite the high temperature of the rest of the kettle.
1. Plow & Hearth 3 QT Cast Iron Wood Stove Steamer
If you have a wood-burning stove at your home or the professional establishment, then add this rustic kettle. As a result, adds a unique charm to the overall ambiance. This kettle is specially made for adding humidity to dry environments. At the top, you don’t get a completely closed lid.
Instead, you are pleasantly surprised by a honeycomb design. Hence, this facilitates the rapid circulation of steam so that you can quickly get rid of the dry air. It is highly energy-efficient since it doesn’t consume a lot of power and retains heat quite well.
- You can also use it for aromatherapy by adding potpourri.
- Has a generous capacity of 3 quarts to cut down on refilling.
Get the best of the antique cast iron kettle and make your home beautiful and gorgeous in the most authentic way. As a matter of fact, even restore the natural flavor of the tea with the use of these traditional products.