Do you love cooking delicious food for yourself and your family? However, want to lead a healthy lifestyle? Then a cast iron grill pans are just the choice for you. Cooking food on any pan may not give you the same results as a cast iron pan. You get properly grilled and healthy food made in the healthiest way. Even cleaning will not require extra effort and you are really going to enjoy having this in your kitchen.
But to clear any air of confusion about the top picks, we present to you the best-selling cast iron grill pans. These are highly-acclaimed as well as trusted by various users.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Cast Iron Grill Pans Reviews
- 10. Lodge 10.5 Inch Cast Iron Grill Pan
- 9. Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Grill Pans with Press
- 8. NutriChef Nonstick Cast Iron Grill Pans – Kitchen Square Cast Iron Grilling Pan – Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Steak Pan
- 7. Cuisinart CIPS30-23 Cast Iron Grill Pan
- 6. Ovente Square Cast Iron Grill Pan with Pre Seasoned Non-Stick Griddle – Cookware for Grilling, Frying, and Sauteing,
- 5. Ayesha Curry 46963 Cast Iron Grill Frying Pan & Twilight Teal
- 4. Calphalon 1873979 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill
- 3. Viking Culinary Viking Enamel Cast Iron Grill Pan – Charcoal, Small
- 2. Jim Beam Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Wooden Base and Mitt
- 1. Victoria Cast Iron Grill Pans with Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil
Table of the Best Cast Iron Grill Pans Reviews
10. Lodge 10.5 Inch Cast Iron Grill Pan
This classical utensil of cooking maximizes the flavor of the dish and makes sure you get a delicious treat every time. Lodge’s grill pan will give you restaurant like results without you having to spend a fortune. Its rigged bottom is perfect for getting char marks on the meat and vegetables while trapping the juices released. The cast iron contributes a lot to the cooking process. This material allows the heat to distribute uniformly so that the food cooks evenly at all times.
If you are on a low-fat diet then you can simply cook the meat on the pan without it soaking in all the oil and fat. Finally, this non-stick cast iron grill pan has a ribbed design for proper cooking.
- The pan is usable in any way- on the grill, gas, in the oven, etc. Whether you want to saute, fry or broil, with this one, you can do it all.
- It is quite easy to get the food out of the pan. Interestingly, it will not stick to the pan upon caramelization due to its easy-release feature.
- To prevent the seasoning from rubbing off, you can wash the pan with some mild soap and wipe it clean with a paper towel. However, the pan can withstand harsh conditions and work reliably for a long time.
9. Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Grill Pans with Press
Pop some color in your kitchen and some mouth-smacking flavor to your daily food. The Tramontina enameled cast iron grill pan will elevate any ingredient and produce a wonderous dish worth being on the family’s favorites list. This pan has a porcelain enamel coated surface for the food to cook on. For the healthy bunch out there, you will no longer have to sacrifice on the flavor in your food. Although the ribbed bottom catches any excess oil released by the meat, it does not allow it to sit in the oil and soak it in.
On the other hand, the char on the ingredients maximizes flavor. It can also be used in the oven but only till the heat reaches 450F.
- The product is compatible with gas, induction, ceramic glass cooktops, etc.
- A press is added with the product which fits in perfectly. Plus, it puts some weight on the meat and veggies, making the cooking process faster.
- The pan is PFOA, PTFE-free, and has a lifetime warranty on it.
8. NutriChef Nonstick Cast Iron Grill Pans – Kitchen Square Cast Iron Grilling Pan – Enameled Cast Iron Skillet Steak Pan
The perfect utensil is as important as the perfect ingredients. You might have all the ingredients needed in cooking a complex or a simple dish. But if you do not have the ideal pan or dish to cook them, then the result might not be what you had hoped for. NutriChef square cast iron grill pan makes life a little easier for you with its non-stick feature and quick-cooking capabilities. Due to the non-stick coating, there is so much need to grease the pan. Thus you can enjoy your favorite dish without having to douse it with butter or oil.
The ribbed bottom introduces more flavor into the dish. And you can get rid of the excess liquid by simply tilting the pan and letting it flow out of the spout on either end of the pan.
- The porcelain enamel coating on the pan distributes heat evenly. As a result, the ingredients are cooked uniformly.
- The pan can withstand high temperatures ranging from up to 500F. Whether it’s an oven, gas, induction, etc. you can stick it anywhere.
- In order to work with the ingredients and keep them moving, the sturdy handle has been constructed at one end. It allows you to have a tight grip on the pan so that you can control the cooking.
7. Cuisinart CIPS30-23 Cast Iron Grill Pan
Cuisinart’s lightweight cast iron grill pan is a must-have in your kitchen. This product is ideal for cooking any type of food as it sweeps in flavor into the ingredients by pulling the juices out and stacking it in again. Having a construction of sturdy cast iron, it is ideal for high-temperature cooking. It can evenly distribute the heat and make sure that all ingredients are properly cooked. So whether you wish to simmer the food for hours or you want to flambe the food, this will work perfectly.
The construction of the pan makes sure that it stays intact for a long time. As a result, you can cook your favorite dish without worrying about damaging the pan in any way.
- The pan is pre-seasoned and thus is ready-to-use. The food does not stick to the surface so you can work easily with it without breaking it up.
- It is used on all heat sources and the lifetime warranty stamp screams for impulsive purchase.
- You can use the pan to sear, grill, saute, broil, simmer and so much more!
6. Ovente Square Cast Iron Grill Pan with Pre Seasoned Non-Stick Griddle – Cookware for Grilling, Frying, and Sauteing,
If you love to eat meat but do not want to get off track from your healthy regime, then grab hold of this pan. It not only induces flavor into the meat but also catches any excess oil. Hence, you can eat delicious food without compromising your health. The cast-iron construction makes way for even cooking and also can retain heat for long. The girdled base of the pan comes pre-seasoned with oil.
As a matter of fact, you will not have to grease it again to keep the food from sticking onto it. Also with proper care, the quality of the pan will improve. The super sturdy handle makes it easy for you to work with the ingredients and keep them moving.
- The hole at the back of the handle can be used to hang the pan anywhere you want to.
- Cleaning the pan is quite easy as you only need to soak it in water and soap until the pieces that were stuck peel off. And then you can just rinse the dish.
- You will get a 1-year guarantee on any repairs and fixing for the pan.
5. Ayesha Curry 46963 Cast Iron Grill Frying Pan & Twilight Teal
Ayesha Curry Kitchenware’s cast iron grill frying pan is a must-have for all the home cooks out there. It’s a beautiful soft blue color that complements the kitchen exceptionally. When you cook food in it the pan will bring out the colors of fresh vegetables and juicy meat. So each cook becomes Instagram worthy. The pan has an enamel coating which ensures even distribution of heat. Therefore, the food can be cooked uniformly and to perfection.
Moreover, there are two handles on either end of the pan. To be precise, a big one and a small one- so that you can move the utensil around effortlessly.
- The spouts on either side of the pan allow you to separate the juices and oils from the solids easily.
- When you purchase this pan you not only bring joy to your family but to children of the world as well. Ayesha Curry Kitchenware helps ‘No Kid Hungry’ and works towards providing 500,000 meals to children who need it.
- As this is small in size, you can easily cook meals properly without any mess-up.
4. Calphalon 1873979 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill
Planning to cook some delicious, homely food that is enjoyed with family and friends? Then you must get your hands on the Calphalon pre-seasoned cast iron grill pan. The cast iron construction makes way for traditional cooking. As a result, ensures capturing and inducing flavor into humble ingredients. The pan allows heat to distribute equally so that the ingredients do not get undercooked or overcooked easily.
You can use the pan on gas, induction, ceramic, etc. Even the oven is suitable for the grill. The product is pre-seasoned, so you do not have to grease it as much. Therefore, the food will not stick that much to the bottom and will easily slide off.
- The hole in the handle makes it easy for you to store the pan by hanging it by a hook.
- You can use it both in the oven as well as in a broiler without causing any damage.
- It has a lifetime warranty tag attached to it. So if there are any issues with the pan it will be repaired or replaced.
3. Viking Culinary Viking Enamel Cast Iron Grill Pan – Charcoal, Small
A pan like no other, the Viking Culinary grill pan is ideal for slow cooking. And it let the food take its merry time to cook away. The uniform heating feature of the cast iron allows the ingredients to cook evenly. Plus, it introduces deep, dark flavors into any dish. The grill ridges trap juices and grease flowing out of the meat and veggies. You can choose to leave the liquid out or braise the ingredients with it.
The interior of the pan is coated with charcoal enamel that makes it stick-resistant. So the food will simply slide off on your plate.
- Due to the feature mentioned above, it is also quite easy to clean.
- The product is ideal to put on any heat source.
- It’s square in shape and still will deliver the same results as expected.
2. Jim Beam Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Wooden Base and Mitt
The Jim Beam grill is a notch above the other utensils. This pan has been constructed keeping in mind the needs and health benefits of its consumers. The skillet is not pre-seasoned and has no coating on it. Thus the user has to season it with oil or butter. However, this allows some iron to slide into the food while it’s cooking. Plus, adding to the health benefit of the end product.
The rigged bottom catches any excess liquid in which you can get rid of through the notched spouts on wither sides of the pan.
- You can use this skillet on any heat source, be it the grill, barbecue or oven.
- The properties of cast iron make this durable and sturdy which can last you decades without enduring much damage.
- A wooden base is provided for you to rest the hot pan on.
1. Victoria Cast Iron Grill Pans with Kosher Certified Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil
A traditional iron skillet can trump all new-age innovations for the kitchen any day. The process involved in cooking on a cast iron pan is both therapeutic and fruitful. This Victoria cast iron pan distributes heat evenly and can also retain heat for a long time. The handle on this pan is curved for a better grip. Besides, the pan has a flaxseed oil coating which pounds in nutritional benefits.
Moreover, the pan is used on any heat source as it can withstand high temperatures. So, it will cook the best meals without any damage.
- The spouts allow you to separate the liquid.
- Its bigger holes in the handles make an easy way for storage hanging.
Cook in hygiene and healthy way. Not only cooking but even the cast iron grill pan’s cleaning process is easier and least complicated.