If you own a garage or have a knack in dealing with the technicalities of a car, then you need the proper equipment to do that. Even if you need a lot of tools to deal with fixing the car, you definitely need a pair of car ramps. This will help to keep your car in an elevated position and that also in a steady way. So, you can work on it without worrying much. These ramps let you have a proper hold on the surface and so, it will not be that difficult.
To know which product has made in our list of car ramps, keep reading. All the products have their own specialty and discover more.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Car Ramps Reviews
- 10. RhinoGear 11909 RhinoRamps 12,000lb Vehicle Ramps
- 9. Race Ramps RR-40 Service Sports Auto Ramps for Cars
- 8. Trailer-Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp – 15,000 Pounds
- 7. Nicky Nice Solid Steel Auto Ramp Set
- 6. Rage Powersports Low Profile Car Ramps
- 5. Black Widow PSR295 Plastic Automotive Ramps
- 4. GEN-Y Hitch Aluminum Trailer Ramps ATV Car Truck Ramps
- 3. Tomioka Racing Super Slopes Portable Car Ramps
- 2. OxGord RV Leveling Ramps – Camper or Trailer Leveler – Wheel Chocks for Stabilizing Uneven Ground and Parking
- 1. Race Ramps RR-TJ-S Trak-Jax with Stop
Table of the Best Car Ramps Reviews
10. RhinoGear 11909 RhinoRamps 12,000lb Vehicle Ramps
RhinoGear has a revolutionary product that has already made a loud noise in the industry and would keep doing so in the future. The portable car ramp has an exceptional design where they use clever geometry. Plus, the brand combines it with the best possible construction material that grants advantages without making any sacrifices. Whether you want to change your tire or engine oil, nothing could be better and easy to use. It is from a strong resin material that isn’t just strong compared to thermoplastics, but stronger than steel as well. That means this provides you superior strength compared to steel without any of its shortcomings that include corrosion or bulk.
It is so strong that it doesn’t simply meet Portable Automotive Lifting Standards but also exceeds them. You can use it in all weather conditions and won’t have a problem setting up the ramp or lifting it up from the floor.
- Stackable design allows you to save space in your workplace or garage.
- Have gaps to prevent fluid accumulation on the ramp surface.
- Core-Trac technology prevents skids and increases traction.
9. Race Ramps RR-40 Service Sports Auto Ramps for Cars
Race Ramps bring you a fantastic product that would be very useful for regular car owners and enthusiasts alike. If you own sports cars or any car with a short-nose or lowered clearance, then this is just perfect for displaying your prized possession. The ramps offer you 16.7-degrees of approach angle so that the undercarriage of your car isn’t damaged or harmed.
Each of these lightweight car ramps has a high weight capacity of 1500 pounds. Plus, a set of four covers most race cars and sports cars with 6000 pounds of total weight capacity. On the higher end of these ramps, you will find raised lips. Well, these will indicate you to hit the brakes when you have rolled the vehicle up top.
- Supports large wheels with up to 8-inches of width.
- Indeed manufactured in the United States for amazing quality.
- The surface isn’t ribbed to ruin the aesthetics but textured well-enough for anti-skid performance.
8. Trailer-Aid Tandem Tire Changing Ramp – 15,000 Pounds
Trailer-Aid provides you with an easy way to take care of your flat tires. And also avoid damage to your car from bumpy pavements. You can change the tire of your car without a bulky jack or any extra help. One of the greatest advantages of this car service ramp is that it is made from a high-tech polymer. As a result, it doesn’t weigh as much as competing products made from metals. It doesn’t just boast high strength to tolerate the weight of your car, but also has high resistance against both temperature and elements of nature. That’s the reason you need to bear negligible maintenance costs with this set of ramps.
You don’t need special shells or cases for storage. The ramp has a ribbed surface that lets you drive up your car without the risk of skidding. At the bottom surface, you get a surface structure that prevents the ramp from skidding away on the floor. If that doesn’t do it for you, you can always mount it to the floor with the mounting holes at the front.
- You get astonishing 4.5-inches of lift with this ramp.
- With 15,000 pounds of the weight limit, it can hold up most cars, trucks, and trailers.
- You can trust it due to the lifetime warranty of this product.
7. Nicky Nice Solid Steel Auto Ramp Set
One of the major problems with most ramps is that they may cause the tires to skid due to flat smooth surface or collection of debris. Nicky Nice solves this problem with its brilliant yet simple design change. The ramps have raised edges that lock in your car wheel. Plus, the numerous punched holes on the surface allow debris and dirt to just flow away along with any moisture. The holes prevent the accumulation of fluids or small solids on the surface and increase traction at the same time. So, you won’t have to worry about anything while using this product.
Moreover, the gross weight limit of the steel car ramp is indeed 6500lbs which is massive. So, it will not break or bend at any cost.
- Less contact with the floor makes them resistant to slipping.
- The length of the ramp is 35-inches which is pretty long.
- Powder coating protects steel ramps from rust and other forms of corrosion.
6. Rage Powersports Low Profile Car Ramps
Rage Powersports offers you a set of plastic car ramps that will allow you to not just repair your car, but display it to your guests in all its glory. These ramps aren’t like any of your regular purchases. The greatest advantage they provide is their low profile design. That means you can use them with cars that have sporty designs as well. Despite their size, you may be astonished to find out that they weigh just around 4.5 pounds each.
Even children can lift up the ramp and take it from one place to another. Repairing and servicing your car demands a lot of labor. There is no need to break extra sweat just for moving ramps. Low clearance vehicles won’t be damaged when you lift them up on these ramps. And all thanks to this product that has a loading angle of just around 9-degrees.
- Heavy-duty plastic construction keeps the ramps rust-free.
- The honeycomb channels direct all dirt, moisture, and small debris on your tire down from the surface.
- The impressive weight capacity of 4400 pounds will cover most low clearance cars.
5. Black Widow PSR295 Plastic Automotive Ramps
Black Widow brings to you ramps that have a completely revolutionary design. Plus, it has a competitive edge over other manufacturers. The ramp is lightweight and doesn’t require any heavy lifting on your part. You can place them before your car and roll the wheels over the ramp without any issues. Don’t worry about skidding or slipping off the ramp. This has the extensive tread marks on the ramp that will create a superior grip with your tires.
As a matter of fact, you get construction of durable plastic to deal with the extreme weights. Weighing just 18-pounds, you won’t have to struggle to carry or shifting it.
- Have grooves along the whole length of the car ramp so that dirt, moisture, and debris are flushed through.
- High impact plastic can withstand the weight of 16000 pounds heavy cars.
- This features a grid design that will help in maintaining stability.
4. GEN-Y Hitch Aluminum Trailer Ramps ATV Car Truck Ramps
Gen-Y Hitch has made a heavy-duty ramp that can support a vast range of vehicles, from cars to trucks. Since this ramp is constructed out of premium quality aluminum alloy, it doesn’t rust out from exposure to moisture. However, it isn’t as heavy as steel. Each ramp can easily support 3000 pounds of weight and is even certified by AWS welders for quality. The cross rungs also give your unmatchable traction in unpredictable weather.
To achieve the maximum level of traction, the cross rungs are serrated. Plus, the ramps are pretty wide to support the vehicles easily.
- Proudly made in the United States with excellent craftsmanship and top quality materials.
- With a weight of 62-pounds, this can endure rough use.
- A width of 14-inches is suitable for most wheels.
3. Tomioka Racing Super Slopes Portable Car Ramps
Tomioka Racing delivers you with ramps that have used intelligent design and well-thought-out geometry instead of a bunch of thick metals. Since the ramp hasn’t been made with steel or even aluminum, the large ramps weigh in single digits. You can move them around in the garage with the strength of a kid. The ramps help you to lift your low profile car 2.5-inches off the ground. Hence, you can use your jack for servicing, oil changing, or any other maintenance or repair work.
Finally, each ramp has a weight of 5lbs to make it an ideal pick for any traveling purpose. So, no more of second thoughts.
- A complicated polygonal structure results in great weight distribution to support heavy cars.
- This has a construction of plastic that is pretty strong.
- Has a raised edge at the end to send the driver signals about hitting the brakes.
2. OxGord RV Leveling Ramps – Camper or Trailer Leveler – Wheel Chocks for Stabilizing Uneven Ground and Parking
OxGord stands out from the rest with more versatility. Their ramps don’t just lift up your car from the ground, but also does that in gradual steps for enhanced safety and more options. Under the ramps, there are multiple points of contact that help to keep the ramp from sliding on your floor. This set of ramps has an immense weight capacity of 11,000 pounds on every axle. And hence can even be used for leveling your trailers to the perfect height.
As a matter of fact, you get three different increments and the non-slip surface makes it more stable. Finally, it is certainly 4-pounds and you will consider it as a noteworthy inclusion in your home.
- One year of warranty lets you make an intelligent decision.
- It is cleaned off with soapy detergent water or just hosed down.
- It is certainly ideal for use in any terrain.
1. Race Ramps RR-TJ-S Trak-Jax with Stop
Another excellent product from Race Ramps that are here to serve the need of all your low profile cars. The ramps are built wide and have an approach angle of just under 8-degrees. Due to this design choice, you don’t have to strike the undercarriage of your car against the floor. Just use the ramp for displaying your mean machine or use it as a lift for placing a jack under your car.
With a rise of 1.5-inches, you can fit most standard sized jacks without any problems. Having two of these in a set, you can raise your whole car as long as it doesn’t weigh over 6000 pounds.
- Constructed from highly-dense foam for longevity and traction coating increases grip.
- It doesn’t leave marks or scuff your floors.
Handling defects or faults in your car will get easier if you have an amazing car ramp design. This will simplify the process and you can fix everything without worrying about damaging your car.