Cool air from a fan always feels blissful during summertime. However, it is not easy to take your fan everywhere with you. So, what can you do? Well, it is better to opt for battery-operated fans. As the name suggests, it comes with a high-power battery. You can just take it anywhere and place it anywhere for enjoying some cool breeze. Most importantly, they offer you maximum airflow and keep you completely cool.
But which one do you need to choose? Do you have any idea? If not, consider our battery-operated fan’s review to grab some knowledge about the product.
Table of Contents
- 10. Geek Aire Portale Battery Operated Fan – 15600mAh Air Circulator Fan
- 9. OPOLAR Mini Battery Operated Fans for Camping – Rechargeable Powered Handheld Fan for Desk
- 8. Gazeled Portable Battery Operated Fans – D-Cell Battery Powered Desk Fan
- 7. Treva Portable Desktop Air Circulation Battery Fan
- Key features:
- 6. SkyGenius Small Battery Operated Clip on Fans
- 5. Viniper Portable Battery Operated Fans & Rechargeable Fan
- 4. O2COOL Treva Battery Operated Fan Camping with Adapter
- 3. OPOLAR Battery Powered Fan Camping – Battery USB Powered Fan
- 2. Gazeled Quiet Personal Cooling Fan for Camping, Home & Office
- 1. Gazeled Rechargeable Portable Personal Fans – Battery Powered Desk Fan
10. Geek Aire Portale Battery Operated Fan – 15600mAh Air Circulator Fan
Geek Aire presents to you an electric floor fan that gives you abundant wind flow without the noise. Its unique design makes it silent even when you switch speeds. The fan has a brushless motor that needs little to no maintenance and can deliver reliable performance for a long time. Next, the rechargeable battery-operated fan draws power from the high capacity 15,600 mAh battery. And with fast charging technology, it gets fully charged within just 3 to 4 hours.
However, when it comes to performance, depending on your use adjust the fan speed. Lastly, the fully charged battery will give you a runtime of up to 24 hours.
- Widespread wind flow covers a lot of areas instead of focusing on one person.
- Impressive airflow of 1500 CFM for amazing results.
- Pivoting head allows you to adjust the fan within an angle of 120-degrees.
9. OPOLAR Mini Battery Operated Fans for Camping – Rechargeable Powered Handheld Fan for Desk
Opolar has brought to you a portable battery-operated fan that doesn’t require an external power connection or permanent installation. It has a high-quality motor that can spin the blades at an incredible spinning speed of 3200 RPM. For personal use, it offers you more than enough wind during the hot days of summer. It has three different speed settings which let you save the battery or the fan’s full capacity of airflow.
Moreover, even with its superior wind performance, the sound is minimal. You can use it when you sleep without any issues. By adjusting the fan speeds you can also get a long run time that can range between 3 to 13 hours.
- Powered by an efficient 2200 mAh lithium battery.
- The small form factor makes it easily fit inside your backpack.
- You can lift it up easily and direct wind at targeted areas due to its ergonomic and lightweight design.
8. Gazeled Portable Battery Operated Fans – D-Cell Battery Powered Desk Fan
Gazeled offers you a versatile and quiet battery-operated fan that is perfect for personal use. With a diameter of 5 inches, it easily fits inside most standard luggage bags and backpacks. So, you always have the wind at your command whether you are camping or traveling. With just 4 D-cells you can get plenty of runtime from this little fan.
When you are out for a long camping trip in the woods, set the fan at low speed to squeeze out the maximum runtime of over 200 hours. That means you can run the fan for the whole day continuously for a week. If it is too hot, switch it to high speed and even then you can get a runtime of 14 hours.
- Has a wide base that allows you to place the fan on any flat surface.
- Ergonomically designed ribbed handles allow for easy carrying.
- USB charging interface allows you to charge it from your laptop, a phone charger, or a power bank.
7. Treva Portable Desktop Air Circulation Battery Fan
Treva provides you with an air circulation battery-operated fan that has an innovative design for maximum performance, convenience, and storage. With a compact design, the fan runs across 10 inches on either side and widens out a bit from the top to the bottom. This helps you to store it in tight corners and spaces that are otherwise stay unutilized. However, the wider base lets you place the fan on any flat table, floor, or desk without the risk of tipping over.
At the top, you also get a built-in carrying handle which allows you to pick up the fan with just one hand. At the base, the stealthy battery chamber can be easily opened up for replacement whenever you want.
- At the side, you get a switch to change the fan speed.
- Highly energy-efficient fan blade that uses less battery juice for more airflow.
- It is charged easily via the AC port at the side with the included charger.
6. SkyGenius Small Battery Operated Clip on Fans
SkyGenius has designed this mini battery-operated fan after a lot of thought and it shows from the functionality and user experience. Whether you are sleeping, getting your work done, at the gym, or the camp, this fan would give you a refreshing breeze of cool air wherever you are. With its clipper design, you can attach it to any ledge or bar without any problems. It also sports a wide and round base that lets you place it on any flat desk.
Attach it to the treadmill bar or ledge and enjoy a cool breeze while you are shedding those calories. It can cover a lot of areas and throw out wind at speeds of over 10 ft per second.
- Has a 18650 battery that can be easily replaced.
- The 2600 mAh battery provides you with up to 6 hours of runtime.
- 360-design allows you to change the wind direction to anywhere you want.
5. Viniper Portable Battery Operated Fans & Rechargeable Fan
Viniper offers you a fan that is as functional as its aesthetic design. The beautiful modern curved body doesn’t just look good, but stores the batteries, gives the wide base, and acts as a pivoting point for rotation of the fan. It also has an all-in-one button that cuts the confusion and allows you to control all the functions. With the indicator lights, you also get information about fan speed and battery power.
Moreover, it is ultra-quiet. Even at the highest speed, the noise doesn’t exceed over 40 decibels.
- Extremely safe with a thickened mask to prevent accidental injuries.
- The rubber cushion at the bottom prevents slipping.
- Apart from offering 3 speeds, it is even rotatable at 180-degrees.
4. O2COOL Treva Battery Operated Fan Camping with Adapter
O2COOL has something new to the market for challenging the competitors. This battery-operated fan from the brand has curved aerodynamic blades. As a result, it sucks out air from the back to deliver a cool breeze from the front. With the toggle switch near the bottom, you can regulate its speed and choose between more airflow and more work hours. It has a horseshoe base that won’t tip over easily. Plus, it allows you to change the angle of this fan and customize the airflow.
As a matter of fact, the 10-inches fan is pretty compact and you get 2 speeds for enjoying a cool time. Finally, you can carry a handle for quick transportation to different places.
- Lightweight and corrosion-resistant due to ABS construction.
- 6D batteries get quickly charged via the AC port.
- Compact enough for easy storage whenever the need arises.
3. OPOLAR Battery Powered Fan Camping – Battery USB Powered Fan
If you want a fan that is used anywhere, anytime, and fits within your budget, then this fan is just the right thing for you. It has a sturdy metal frame that is responsible for the stability of this fan and has other uses. You can even use it as a handle for carrying the fan and with the grip pads; you can place it on your wooden or laminated desk without the risk of scratches.
With its environment-friendly and energy-efficient design, you can also squeeze out a maximum work time of 9 hours from this fan. Having a battery of 5200 mAh, it will provide power for a long time. Finally, it has a metal frame that beyond the risk of getting unwanted damages.
- The blade is easy to maintain even when it gets extremely dirty.
- The fan is charged from multiple power sources with a USB interface.
- Silent operation makes the experience peaceful.
2. Gazeled Quiet Personal Cooling Fan for Camping, Home & Office
Gazeled yet again brings one of their best fans at a budget. The fan comes with two 2600 mAh rechargeable batteries, but it can also run with just one. Since the batteries are 18650 cells you can easily replace them. And carry an extra set with you to swap out and increase their work hours. The fan has a minimal and sturdy design with a metal frame that won’t budge from its place unless you want to.
Moreover, the barebones design also allows you to rotate the fan at the pivoting points to a full 360-degrees. Plus, redirect the fan to your desired position for changing the direction of wind flow. The fan also boasts a USB charging interface. As a result, allows you to change it from numerous sources including a power brick or your laptop.
- You can buy this fan without any worries since it is backed by a 1 year warranty period.
- The frame has anti-skid pads that increase stability and prevents scratches.
- Single switch button to start the fan and control blade speed.
1. Gazeled Rechargeable Portable Personal Fans – Battery Powered Desk Fan
Gazeled doesn’t use D-cells or lead-acid batteries that are inefficient and primitive by today’s standards. You get a pack of Lithium-ion batteries inside the base and together they have a capacity of 5400 mAh. With this battery and the efficient design of the fan, you can get a phenomenal work time of around 8 to 36 hours.
A light breeze at low speed would let you reach the maximum work time with a single charge. On the other hand, throttling the speed to high settings would lower that time, but increase airflow tremendously. You also get a timer feature that lets you postpone shutdown till 1, 2, or 4 hours. This isn’t just good for the environment but saves you a few dollars on electricity and lengthens the lifetime.
- Have four magnets that allow you to fix the fan to any metal surface.
- Has led indicator lights for the timer, battery, and speed settings.
- You won’t miss out on your beauty sleep since the fan is effective, yet quiet.
Now, cool yourself off in the best possible way. The small battery-powered fans are going to be your new best friend during your summer strolls.