We all love spontaneous trips. From leaving for sudden adventures to embarking on a road trip, the adrenaline is always. However, you need to have fluids in order to stay hydrated. But is it possible to carry water or any other drink uphill? For that, backpack coolers are something you need to buy. So, whether you are going out on your kayak or climbing up the mountain trail, this backpack can accompany you anywhere. Your beverages will stay cool and you will certainly feel fresh even after tireless walking.
What more advantages you can expect out of these? Well, for not getting fooled and making a smart choice, our backpack cooler review will help you spot the similarities and differences.
Table of Contents
- 10. TOURIT Lightweight Insulated Soft Cooler Backpacks for Picnics, Camping & Hiking
- 9. Coleman C003 Soft Backpack Coolers
- 8. SEEHONOR Leakproof Soft Cooler Bag – Lightweight Backpack Cooler for Lunch
- 7. Lifewit 18L Insulated Backpack Coolers – Soft-Sided Cooling Bag
- 6. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Cooler Backpacks
- 5. Smiler Insulted Soft Backpack Coolers with Double Deck for Men & Women
- 4. FORICH Insulated Double Deck Lightweight Soft Backpack Cooler Bag
- 3. Columbia PFG Roll Caster 30 Can Insulated Backpack Coolers
- 2. MIER Leakproof Soft Cooler Bag Backpack for Men & Women
- 1. Igloo Switch Marine Large Cooler Backpack
10. TOURIT Lightweight Insulated Soft Cooler Backpacks for Picnics, Camping & Hiking
Tourit backpack has been manufactured from thick and dense insulation material. This certainly slows down heat transfer between the inside and outside of the bag drastically. So, cold beverages inside the backpack can’t gain temperature change from outside heat for a long time. And this holds true for hot beverages as well. It is also tough enough to withstand daily use and is a great tool for your outdoor trips and adventures.
Inside the backpack, you have a liner that makes the backpack leakproof and doesn’t make it a dripping nightmare. Even if you go out on trips for the whole day, the backpack can keep your beers, energy drinks and more cool for around 16 hours. The space inside the insulated backpack cooler is impressive as well. You can fit in around 30 small cans, each with a capacity of 330ml. Apart from the large main compartment you also get side mesh pockets for storing other things or drinks.
- Shoulder straps are well padded so that they don’t dig into your muscles.
- Has a bottle opener attached to one of the shoulder pads
- On the front, you get another pocket with a mesh zipper for disposable plates and utensils.
9. Coleman C003 Soft Backpack Coolers
Coleman provides you with a brilliant cooler that looks like any other backpack but has tremendous functionality. The backpack doesn’t have simply stitched seams. Instead, to make it leak-proof, Coleman has equipped this backpack with heat-welded seams. As a result, these are responsible for its leakproof capability to a certain extent. You don’t have to worry about water leaking out from the seams due to molten ice.
To give you a comfortable carrying experience, the backpack cooler’s shoulder straps and waist straps are provided. In fact, these are adjustable for a customized fit. In fact, you get extra space for storing napkins plus even other accessories.
- It is resistant to mildew and the resultant bad odour.
- Has more than enough space to hold around 28 cans.
- Free from harmful substances like BPA and Phthalate.
8. SEEHONOR Leakproof Soft Cooler Bag – Lightweight Backpack Cooler for Lunch
The main compartment in this leakproof backpack cooler has a volume of 25 litres. Plus, it can easily hold around 25 cans of your favourite beverage. So, you can stay hydrated on your adventure and enjoy a cold beverage with your friends if just one of you carry this backpack. The backpack has a shell from highly durable nylon material. Therefore, it can easily resist scratches and punctures without an issue. However, strength doesn’t have to come with bulk.
The backpack is strong and tough but lightweight so that your spine has an easy time carrying it around. You even get a lot of compartments for storing everything. Some of these are a large zipper pocket, a large cooler compartment, a section for a bottle opener and etc.
- Insulated with materials like a PEVA inner liner and thick foam.
- The stylish appearance of the bag will steal the show.
- For attaching extra tools or accessories you get dual D-shaped hooks
7. Lifewit 18L Insulated Backpack Coolers – Soft-Sided Cooling Bag
Lifewit has constructed this double-decker backpack cooler from 1680D Oxford fabric. As a result, it is strong, tough and resilient for any challenge thrown at it. The material is also easy to clean and leakproof which checks off a few of your concerns. For high-quality insulation, the backpack is padded with EPE foam that is 8mm thick. Whereas, a PEVA liner is also added which is food-grade material.
So, your drinks are safely stored inside the backpack and they can stay cool for hours. Therefore, will give you the dose of necessary refreshment after a long hike.
- It has a front zipper pocket for smartphones and other frequently used items.
- Features two side pockets for more storage capabilities.
- Has the capacity to carry around 17 bottles or over 30 cans of beer or soda.
6. YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Cooler Backpacks
Yeti enjoys quite a good reputation for its coolers and for justified reasons. The Hopper backflip 24 from the brand is another marvel that beats out the rest of the competition with ease. The product is a hybrid between a backpack, camping cooler and pure awesomeness. It is extremely tough due to its durable construction and the choice of materials. Therefore, can replace your go-to cooler without a hitch. With the dry hide shell, the backpack isn’t just resistant to punctures and harsh UV rays, but also waterproof.
Moreover, it also has a safe and effective liner which is from food-grade material and is approved by the FDA. Wondering about its loading capacity? You would be glad to know that it can hold around 20 cans easily stuffed with ice. It supports that capacity when your cooler has ice to can ratio of 2:1. That means you can even increase the capacity if you adjust the amount of ice.
- It has extra loops for strapping in extra buckles and other accessories.
- The waterproof backpack cooler has a moulded bottom for extra durability.
- Has a chest and waist strap with adjustable buckles for a perfect fit.
5. Smiler Insulted Soft Backpack Coolers with Double Deck for Men & Women
Smiler+ offers you a gigantic backpack in a compact form factor. It has the capacity to carry around 49 cans of the beverage of your choice. However, it doesn’t feel too huge on your shoulders. And it has a lightweight design that makes it even more attractive at this price point. It has a large main compartment that is obviously insulated.
However, it has a large leak-proof zipper opening at the top. Therefore, it is easy to load your drinks in and out of the backpack. In fact, the insulation on this backpack is superior compared to the competition due to the thick 8mm foam padding.
- Can keep your drinks chilled for around 12 hours.
- Peerless stitching technology with heat-sealed seams.
- Comes with a beer opener in the integrated shoulder strap pocket.
4. FORICH Insulated Double Deck Lightweight Soft Backpack Cooler Bag
Forich brings to you a backpack that can ever serve as a regular backpack for your school or outdoor trips. It features the main cooler compartment that has been lined with leakproof material. Therefore, keep your drink or fruits cool and fresh for a prolonged period. Carrying the backpack is also easy due to its lightweight design and mesh back panel. The back panel allows good airflow and the same applies to the shoulder straps. So, you stay cool and sweat-free throughout our journey.
Finally, this versatile product is something that you can carry for any purpose. Not only that, it is fully soft and even the shoulder straps have padding.
- Multiple external pockets at the front for your valuables.
- Extremely lightweight for its size at just around 2 pounds.
- Can fit in 24 cans and comes with a free beer opener.
3. Columbia PFG Roll Caster 30 Can Insulated Backpack Coolers
Columbia has made an innovative cooler that will keep all your drinks cool for hours without any issues. Other than its tough construction, the backpack also boasts Thjerma-Flect radiant barrier. As a result, works well towards radiation external heat back to the surroundings for minimal heat penetration into the coolant compartment. It also has comfortable and wide shoulder pads. These are thick and padded with meshed material for breathability.
Hence, it means you can carry the backpack for long hours with minimal sweat and maximum comfort.
- For extra bottles, you get elastic pockets on the sides.
- The corded front allows you to attach extra straps and accessories.
- Meets CPSC and FDA standards that make it top-notch in every sense.
2. MIER Leakproof Soft Cooler Bag Backpack for Men & Women
Mier brings to you an incredible backpack that has an arsenal of features that are as impressive as its looks. The bag is from a thick insulating material that is soft to touch. However, tough enough to carry a lot of weight and has ample volume. The matte look of this backpack in an all-black design gives it a minimalist charm. It is further accentuated due to the attention to detail.
Moreover, the shell is resistant to punctures and can take daily abuse without any issues. In the main compartment, you get an interior liner manufactured from food-grade material. Thus, it is free of toxic substances like BPA. The insulation walls are soft due to their foam padding which also helps to lock in the temperature of drinks. For extra sturdiness, you also get a hard moulded bottom and top made from EVA compression. So, if you rest the bag on an uneven and rugged terrain there are minimal chances of leaking.
- The wide opening at the top allows you to bring out or load drinks quickly.
- Meshed breathable padding at the back and on the shoulder straps makes your journey comfortable.
- Zippers are airtight so that your drinks can remain cool for as long as possible.
1. Igloo Switch Marine Large Cooler Backpack
Igloo has created a marvellous cooler that has advanced features and insulation technology. Therefore, it keeps your drinks chilled for a longer duration. Unlike other manufacturers, this bag has a shell from 600D thick polyester material for a rugged build. Moreover, it has a TPE coating to make it highly resistant to elements of nature. The backpack also features MaxCold insulation that equips it with thicker foam to keep your drinks chilled.
As a matter of fact, it has an attachment point and hardware that are durable and resistant to corrosion. So, no more weird red stains and it will stay as good as new.
- Shoulder pads are hidden within the zipped pocket at the back.
- In this, you get 20% thicker foams for better insulation.
Hike up to the destination and take breaks to stay hydrated. Grab a drink from the backpack cooler compartments and get energized for the journey ahead.