Working out is an intense passion for many. We tend to give our best selves to perform and outdo ourselves in order to have the best shape. And to be honest, dumbbells play a big role in it. From shaping our upper body to even coming in use for lower body exercises, dumbbells are versatile. However, to have a diverse use of the product, get yourself adjustable dumbbells. It will genuinely come as a benefit in many situations.
If you want to know more, we have talked about the various adjustable dumbbells that people have loved so far. So, know the overall views and order one for your gym.
Table of Contents
- 10. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells
- 9. Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5, 60, 105 to 200 lbs with Connector Options
- 8. POWERBLOCK Sport 24 lbs Adjustable Dumbbells
- 7. Core Fitness Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Set by Affordable Dumbbells – Adjustable Weights
- 6. CAP Barbell Adjustable Dumbbell Set – 40 to 200 Pounds
- 5. ProForm Dumbbell Weights
- 4. PowerBlock EXP Stage Adjustable Dumbbell Set
- 3. Merax Deluxe 71.5 Pounds Adjustable Dial Dumbbell with Weight Plate for Home Gym
- 2. YAHEETECH Adjustable 66LB Dumbbell Weight Set Barbell Lifting for Gym Home Bodybuilding Training
- 1. Gold’s Gym 40 Pound LB Vinyl Cement Dumbbell Weight Set
10. Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells
Dumbbells come in all shapes and sizes and serve different uses for different muscle groups. However, that also occupies a lot of space in the professional or home gym. These adjustable dumbbell designs allow you to replace a whole rack of 33 weights into just a small pair. That doesn’t just save you money and space, but also gets rid of a lot of confusion. The 552 dumbbells deliver you as much as 55.5 pounds of weight so that you can get a serious workout anytime you want.
Strength training has never been easier since you can adjust the weight in increments of 2.5 with a twist of a dial. No need to work with large screws and weight discs for changing the weight anymore. Since changing weight is simple and quick you can focus more on your posture and reps.
- For compact storage, you can pair your dumbbells with a custom stand for saving on storage.
- Parts and weight plates have a warranty period to cover any issues.
- Combine with the Bowflex app that is free on iTunes for more efficient workout routines.
9. Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5, 60, 105 to 200 lbs with Connector Options
Yes4All has a set of adjustable dumbbells that offer you a high value for every dollar spent. Unlike regular dumbbells, this set is also convertible into a barbell. As a result, you can have a wide range of workouts without breaking the bank. The plates and handles are connected with each other with the help of the 15.75 inch Yes4All dumbbell connector so that you can save extra cash that would have been spent on the barbell.
Besides, this has a cast iron construction that makes them strong, and the painted finish keeps them rust-free. So, get the fitness that you have been aiming for.
- It is assembled within seconds so that you can get to your workout within a short time.
- The practical connector is the reason that will help to avoid accidents.
- The chrome handle is textured for a secure and firm grip.
8. POWERBLOCK Sport 24 lbs Adjustable Dumbbells
When you live in a small apartment or in a city where real estate prices are sky-high, space is everything. This dumbbell from Powerbloack replaces numerous dumbbells in your collection. Hence, you can save on space without compromising on muscle gain. With other dumbbells that have innovative designs, you often get the problem of durability. Since most of them aren’t made from solid iron, they don’t really last long when you expose them to intense training situations and accidents. This one, on the other hand, will last you much longer since they are from solid iron like most standard dumbbells.
With these compact adjustable dumbbells, you would be able to have a wide range of weight training options. As a matter of fact, it ranges anywhere between 3 pounds to 24 pounds. There are plates and links that make this beautiful system work flawlessly. You insert the links to the position or to the weight limit you want. And simply lift out the dumbbells with the grips.
- Color-coded bars help you to easily identify the weight and adjust accordingly.
- You can increase or decrease weight by 3 pounds.
- The handle is contoured to fit in your hands and give you a superior grip.
7. Core Fitness Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Set by Affordable Dumbbells – Adjustable Weights
Now you can turn up the intensity of your workout without going on a spending spree. Core Fitness offers you a way to get the most out of workouts within a reasonable budget. Its dumbbells are easy to use and suitable for anyone from an amateur to a professional. Just grab the handle while the dumbbell is in its cradle and twist it to the weight you want. This TwistLock technology makes it stand apart from its competitors.
To let you have the perfect hold, the adjustable dumbbell’s handles offer a soft grip. As a result, it will not slip and fall off and will certainly not lead to any accidents.
- As it is pretty compact in size, you have nothing to worry about space as it is a space saver.
- One can adjust the weight anywhere between 5 to 50lbs.
- It feels like a regular dumbbell that allows free maneuvers.
6. CAP Barbell Adjustable Dumbbell Set – 40 to 200 Pounds
Ditch the usual clutter of your workout space with this adjustable set of dumbbells from CAP Barbell. Instead of the usual large bulbous dumbbells that aren’t space-efficient, these provide you with the same weight within a tighter space. The plates that come in this set are from solid cast iron that is known for its strength, longevity, and durability. You can use it relentlessly and don’t even have to worry about damaging the dumbbell if they fall on the floor accidentally. Since there is no rubberized or foam shell, they don’t tear up or soaked with moisture either.
You get a set of four different-sized plates along with a carry case in the package. Lastly, you also get 4 spin-lock collars that hold the plates in position. Hence, don’t let them slip off from the side of the handle during your exercise.
- The baked semi-gloss finish makes the dumbbell set look attractive and a bit glossy.
- Handles have texture in the middle and can also be paired with bar tape for better grip.
- Coated with a corrosion-resistant material so that they don’t get rusted.
5. ProForm Dumbbell Weights
These space-saver adjustable dumbbells from ProForm don’t just offer great functionality but look awesome as well. They come with a tray that prevents the dumbbells from rolling over and also play a part in their adjustability. On either side of the dumbbell, you get large pins that stick out and you need to slide them to the plates you want.
By itself, the bar weighs around 5 pounds and as you move up the pin, each plate adds 2.5 pounds to a total of 25 pounds as the maximum limit. As a result, it is very easy to use and a good alternative to standard free weights.
- High build quality makes the product last for a long time.
- You can store it in any location without worrying about keeping it safe.
- The bar is wide, thick, and heavily textured so that it doesn’t slip off your hand.
4. PowerBlock EXP Stage Adjustable Dumbbell Set
Another amazing creation by Powerblock that helps you cut down on the clutter in your home gym setup or free up more space in your apartment. These Stage 1 dumbbells hold a total of 50 pounds of weight within a very small footprint. It can replace a whole rack of dumbbells so that you can use that extra space more efficiently. Even if you are a beginner who recently got into strength training, this lets you start with just 5 pounds of weight.
When you gain muscle, you can move your way up with increments of 2.5 pounds. You can also use different weights to target different muscle groups.
- You aren’t stuck with a maximum of 50 pounds since the dumbbell’s capacity is expanded to 70 or 90-pounds.
- It can replace a total of 82 pounds of free weights or around 16 pairs of dumbbells.
- Weights are marked on the side so that you don’t have any confusion.
3. Merax Deluxe 71.5 Pounds Adjustable Dial Dumbbell with Weight Plate for Home Gym
Real estate is precious and you don’t want to block it off with a large rack of dumbbells. Merax has an innovative solution for you in the form of these dumbbells. You can adjust the weight from the lowest limit of 11 pounds to more than 70 pounds. But the best part is that you do it by pressing a button and twisting a dial. You don’t need to spend your valuable time doing the bothersome job of replacing the plates and collar manually.
Let good engineering take care of that. Finally, the bars have a contoured shape and rubberized grip. Therefore, you can hold them steadily even with sweaty hands.
- The weight tray that comes with this set prevents your dumbbells from rolling on the ground.
- You can combine as high as 12 sets for a more intense workout.
- Storage is certainly not an issue with this set.
2. YAHEETECH Adjustable 66LB Dumbbell Weight Set Barbell Lifting for Gym Home Bodybuilding Training
Yaheetech brings a dumbbell set that has a superior design. It occupies a fraction of the volume of your whole rack of standard dumbbells without any decrease in weight. The product is made of four sets of 4 plates with a weight of 2.8 pounds, 3.3 pounds, 4.4 pounds, and 5.5 pounds. They all make up a total of 66 pounds which is more than enough for your biceps, tricep, chest, or abdominal workout.
Moreover, the plates are of cement that gives them the proper weights whereas the iron bar supports it all. These are wear-proof and will not become useless.
- Plates are covered with high-quality plastic to avoid floor damage.
- Dumbbell bars are covered with rubber gloves for a safe grip.
- Ideal for performing whole body workout.
1. Gold’s Gym 40 Pound LB Vinyl Cement Dumbbell Weight Set
If you want an adjustable set of dumbbells with a high price to performance ratio, then Gold’s Gym has the perfect product for you. This dumbbell set is from vinyl instead of the expensive metal dumbbells and isn’t susceptible to corrosion either. Even if you endlessly splash them with water, they won’t form rust on their surface. They are durable and dense since they are cement plates that are decades within a thick layer of vinyl.
Lastly, the holes are of 1-inches that will easily fit in any plate and let you work out properly. So, do versatile exercises properly.
- Spring clips allow you to lock the plates on either side for safe workout sessions
- You can fit in as much as 30 pounds on a single bar
Do not limit yourselves to only certain types of exercises. In order to save some extra money, check the adjustable dumbbells on sale and take your workout to another level.